s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Ideas Topic - Page 8 Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Ideas Topic - Page 8 Empty Re: Ideas Topic

Sat 31 May 2008, 13:58
dragoon88 wrote:are you done w/ your map?
Take a guess.
dragoon88
1SG
1SG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2008-01-27

Sat 31 May 2008, 14:13
hmm..i dont know
dragoon88
1SG
1SG
realm_7

Sat 31 May 2008, 14:14
can you give that map so that i can play it before my class start?
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Sat 31 May 2008, 15:18
Seems I'll have to quote myself.
s3rius wrote:First thing I'll do when I release it is making and big fat post here in that forum. I promise.

I'm taking a pause for the next 1-3 days to train some Dawn of war. Two fools have challenged a friend and me to a 2on2, but they will fall before the protectors of mankind!
dragoon88
1SG
1SG
realm_7

Mon 02 Jun 2008, 09:03
hey whatz up?
are done w/ ur DOTD map?
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Mon 02 Jun 2008, 16:09
s3rius wrote:First thing I'll do when I release it is making and big fat post here in that forum. I promise.
Do you see a big fat post that tells you that I'd be done with dotd anywhere in this forum ?! Gimme a break, how can I possibly finish it when I am taking a pause what I stated in my last post which you probably forgot to read at all.
RainBird
SSG
SSG
realm_1
Ideas Topic - Page 8 Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2007-09-19

Mon 02 Jun 2008, 22:19
when is ur map gonna be released? o.o hahahahaha just kidding , l like what u said, a mix of notda.. o.o nice, well i will see it when its done
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Tue 10 Jun 2008, 23:42
Since this topic drowns in oblivion I'd like to remember everyone that this is not a restricted area.
Got any ideas about a new class, cool items/weapons, some sort of nice mission or incidents that may happen, nice awards, upgrades or medals that the players could earn, improvements, ideas for a new system or new enemies/bosses, a good background story, balance issues, bugfixes (for those who beta-ed with me), some challenges that should be added, ideas for a ranking system, cool models or skins that'd fit into the game, nice images that could be used to shot bionic arms/legs, some sort of cool low-sized explosion sound, ideas for skills or ideas for any other changes?
Post 'em!
Smile
RainBird
SSG
SSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2007-09-19

Wed 11 Jun 2008, 21:57
well, i think u should implement a few secondaries weapons, like shotguns or something, maybe more grenades, when u are being chased.. its kind of hard to take down air units and the fast ones.
Make the air boss (the last one i think) easier to kill, its like 24 k of hp and its dmn hard to kill it when u cant see it, and its faster than your character , make longer the sprint, and decrease the coldown
Moozgu
Moozgu
SSG
SSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-06-12

Fri 13 Jun 2008, 09:42
ill post idea i told you yesterday, the nuke from 5.2(we played 5.2 yesterday at first, don't we?) felt little better than flash from 5.3 xD I mean, some guys could not read the info about nuke and i guess noone will unnotice big nuke mushroom when it strikes in the middle of base xD
Nataraus
Nataraus
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-06-13

Fri 13 Jun 2008, 18:45
Hello S3rious... In This new Beta versions u have created a new mode called Deathmatch. I know it sounds crazy, but i would really love u to create a new mode called Alliance. Just like Deathmatch, except that u can team up in *allies*(F11) with other players and share vision and ally, and so on. Then we could be in small groups, fightin hithogther, and meantime hold back the zombie waves, in small groups. Would be nice<3.

Ur Nataraus Wink
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Fri 13 Jun 2008, 20:17
I've already some some things of this (more secondary weaps, longer sprint),
and an Alliance mode (or team death match as it's usually called) sounds like a fun idea to add when the normal mode is running without problems.
About the nukes: I kinda like the new sfx D: but it has some display errors, I believe. Well, in the future the nukes will have completely different purpose anyways =)
Nataraus
Nataraus
PVT
PVT
realm_1

Fri 13 Jun 2008, 23:00
Also in ur Deathmatch mode i found a bug. ehm. Normally they go for the weakest players on the map.. But i tried to host a map with my friends. and came down on 0-1% hp. and went up in a buildin. Then i found out that the monsters aint following me up and try to kill me. Different stuffs, like they bug , and run around downside the buildin until i kill them, or they aim for another player. So actually i can just hide in buildings.. Thats a little sad xD.. But HF fixing stuff.
S3rius. Im a big fan of your maps. I know your holdin a break. But i cant wait until Next version comes out, or even the Alliance mode is made. And i would love to be on of your beta testers

<3 Nataraus. lvl 65+ now
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3
Ideas Topic - Page 8 Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Fri 13 Jun 2008, 23:55
He is most deffinatly not taking a break ^^.
He is working his ass off to fix bugs and make new missions for the new version.
omniistigma
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-05-25

Sat 14 Jun 2008, 06:54
Why does the nuke kill zombies? thats silly, they look like thier charred to a pulp in the first place. shouldnt a nuke power them up with the uranium depoisits not destroy them:P i know it makes it harder.. but slightly more realistic! p.s FIX THE ANTIDOTE ZZZZ!
Enterkill
Enterkill
PFC
PFC
realm_1

Ideas Topic - Page 8 Empty RE: Ideas Topic

Sat 14 Jun 2008, 07:13
How about adding a reinforcement- for example at wave 7-8, paratroopers have arrived to relief the area. Random units with different skills would be nice as wouldn't be boring if only marines or so called paratroopers only have certain skills. Perhaps the owner might abandon them and let them die T.T. Maybe add some supplies with them, or rather treats that rewards everybody for surviving that long. oh yes, paratroopers land in different places would be better, maybe play the race against time to save that poor fellow mates from being attacked by the zombies that has respawn 5 secs later =).
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Sat 14 Jun 2008, 11:30
Enterkill wrote:How about adding a reinforcement- for example at wave 7-8, paratroopers have arrived to relief the area. Random units with different skills would be nice as wouldn't be boring if only marines or so called paratroopers only have certain skills. Perhaps the owner might abandon them and let them die T.T. Maybe add some supplies with them, or rather treats that rewards everybody for surviving that long. oh yes, paratroopers land in different places would be better
I guess you will like the new version =) Almost every word is true Very Happy
(btw, cpu marine reinforcements also come in 5.3, but it's in like wave 12 or 13, or maybe 14 D:)

@omniistigma
Well, if the deposited uranium does help them instead of damaging, why do U-235-bullets damage them? ^^ Also zombies still possess human flesh which would be damaged by the radioactive rays. To make it more realistic I'd have to put the starting damage to somewhat 100,000 and the damage over time to 100hp/sec Razz

And yes, I'm not having a break anymore. Though I will soon again, cause soon it's holidays! And what do you do on holidays? Yes, you get the fuck away as far as possible D:
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3

Sat 14 Jun 2008, 13:10
Didn't you say you were only going somewhere within europe? And if my geography isn't totaly fucked up (which it probably is cuz my teacher in geography sucks) Germany is in pretty much the middle of europe. And then you can't really get far away.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Sat 14 Jun 2008, 13:18
Of course your geography is totally fucked up. Germany lies south of the USA and I am traveling to Bangkok which lies in Romania and is located somewhere in the middle of Australia. And since Australia is "down under" it is as far away as possible (while still being on mother earth).
Really, that's the basic you learn in elementary school >.>
Enterkill
Enterkill
PFC
PFC
realm_1

Ideas Topic - Page 8 Empty Topic Ideas

Sat 14 Jun 2008, 14:18
s3rius wrote:Of course your geography is totally fucked up. Germany lies south of the USA and I am traveling to Bangkok which lies in Romania and is located somewhere in the middle of Australia. And since Australia is "down under" it is as far away as possible (while still being on mother earth).
Really, that's the basic you learn in elementary school >.>

Now thats really funny.XD

s3rius wrote:
I guess you will like the new version =) Almost every word is true Very Happy
(btw, cpu marine reinforcements also come in 5.3, but it's in like wave 12 or 13, or maybe 14 D:)

nice... really going to look forward to it.... which 5.3 are you referring to, there are like so three 5.3a betas. Never manage to go that far, too many Inexperience players.

Last edited by Enterkill on Sat 14 Jun 2008, 14:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my fault... didn't add these in after i re-read what i wrote ( felt something's missing))
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-02-04

Sat 14 Jun 2008, 16:13
btw, s3rius, did you get the email already I sent you? I hope I put the correct version number on the preview though... lol. you didn't mention for what map you need it as far as I can remember. ^_^
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Sat 14 Jun 2008, 16:27
Ah ah, yes, yes, I now saw it^^ Yea version number is correct. Thanks you Smile
omniistigma
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-05-25

Sun 15 Jun 2008, 06:50
I have an idea about melee hero, wouldnt it be perfect for the medic to be a meatshield, today i played a game with a level 81 medic, who we stacked with 6 armour's. perfect for ramp block:P, but didnt want to waste ammo, if the medic had some sort of spike he could stab and pull agrro/kite, and a spell that increases the starting armour because of experience in aggrovated war situwations... e.g:)
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Sun 15 Jun 2008, 11:17
Ever saw a 140er medic with 6 armors and full antibiotics? Smile Just insane. He's killing bosses like it was nothing. He's not only an armor - he's a running (steroids), selfhealing (heal, antidote), invincible wall (armors) with insane damage (antibiotics) Very Happy
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3

Sun 15 Jun 2008, 12:43
Somone callled me?
Sponsored content