COL
COL
realm_1
Charatilization Thread - Page 3 Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Charatilization Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Charatilization Thread

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 17:36
LOL S3rius, you wanna do me a favor? Name the Radio OP. Rorshak and have him randomly implode at the end of every game ^^
Takayanagi
Takayanagi
MSG
MSG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2009-04-12

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 17:59
nah name it mike litoris
Lettijeesus
Lettijeesus
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-04-11

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 22:07
Mike Litoris is a house owner, not a soldier Smile
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 22:52
He Fights the battle of owning your own house!

Gui Montang, Jim Raynor, Samir Duran (PLZ MAKE THIS A SNIPERS NAME)
and maybe Alexie Stukov for the Demo Expert... for some reason they seem russian to me lol.. Starcraft heroes ftw
Lettijeesus
Lettijeesus
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1

Tue 14 Apr 2009, 23:37
Make JC Denton a sniper's name. This because I used sniper or crossbow 98.75% of time when I played Deus Ex, so JC is always a marksman in my head Smile

Another good sniper name would be Alexander "Alex" Cortez.
Also William Rhodes would be a name for a demo, Johann Strauss is an engineer name, Nikolai "Sledge" Sledjonovitch would be a machinegunner or an assaultman (he's really a heavy weapons expert), and a Medic name would be Jeremiah Anderson.
For all of you Quake 4 fans out there, you can check this link that I used as a reference Smile

And when you decide to create a cyborg class, the name Matthew Kane is always available Wink
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Charatilization Thread - Page 3 Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Wed 15 Apr 2009, 02:22
Hmm I remember when they got stroggified .. hmm.. Smile Makes me wanna kill some strogg again zombie

PS: I would like to name them after movie heroes.
Takayanagi
Takayanagi
MSG
MSG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2009-04-12

Wed 15 Apr 2009, 03:59
lol haha make the amchien gunner arnold swarchernegar ahahhaha
Lettijeesus
Lettijeesus
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1

Wed 15 Apr 2009, 14:17
Actually only Kane was stroggified and Anderson was KIA. The others are still just fine.

No movie hero names popping to my mind right now Confused but I'll be sure to post em if something comes up
Lettijeesus
Lettijeesus
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1

Wed 15 Apr 2009, 19:49
Ok back to the charatilization Very Happy

Name: MacGyver
Armor type: Mullet
Weapon: None, he doesn't use weapons. A pocketknife and a roll of ductape are his only equipment.
Skills
Skill 1: Smoke bomb. Assembels a smoke bomb by only using a rubber glove, medicine coal, duct tape and a serving tray. Can be used to confuse the enemy. Levels increase area and time of the effect.
Skill 2: Torpedo. Makes a high damage inflicting torpedo from a straw and a paper clip. Good against heavy infantry. Levels increase attack's range, damage and blast's range.
Skill 3: Land mine. Makes a land mine from a pine cone. Survivors at the blast range get stunned. Levels increase range and damage.
Skill 4: Pockerknife skills. Passive skill that allows to disarm explosives by only using a pocketknife. Higher levels allow to disarm better explosives.
levyloua
levyloua
CPL
CPL
realm_7
Regist Date : 2009-05-18

Mon 18 May 2009, 13:53
Unit Name : Ex-Marine (Assult Class)
Required Rank : Captain
Armor type : None (cannot wear armor)
Wearing armor becomes an obstacle when using his combat knife
Weapon type : Combat Knife (200 Melee)
Each time he uses his combat knife to attack zombies, the quality of the knife degrades. In order to restore its previous quality, the ex-marine uses a special technique acquired through the years. He uses 1 clip worth of gunpowder to sharpen his knife. *When sharpening his knife, he is able to use his secondary knife*
HP/Energie : High HP / Low Energy

Skills :
Class Skill 1 : Critical Strike (like other characters) (increases chance and damage of critical strike) (Attack only) (All Passive)

Due to treacherous missions in the past, his body has an ability to heal itself more.
Class Skill 2 : Self-Regeneration (1,2,3,4,5 hp/s) (All Passive)
Level 1: Increase regeneration, shortens the time of infected
Level 2: Increase regeneration, chance to heal infected, shortens the time of bleeding
Level 3: Increase regeneration, chance to heal infected increased, chance to heal bleeding, decrease the time for eye damage
Level 4: Increase regeneration, chance to heal infected increased, chance to heal bleeding increased, chance to heal eye damage, able to heal fractures over time
Level 5: Increase regeneration, chance to heal infected increased, chance to heal bleeding increased, chance to heal eye damage increased, chance to heal fractures

Previous experiences dictates that range has his advantanges, he is able to relearn this skill.
Class Skill 3 : Throwing Knife Skills (450, 650, 850, 1050, 1250 Range)
Level 1 : Throwin Knife (damage) (Active)
Level 2 : Precision-Shot Arm (damage, decreases attack of target for 2,3,4,5 seconds) (Active)
Level 3 : Precision-Shot Leg (damage, decrease movespeed of target for 2,3,4 seconds) (Active)
Level 4 : Precision-Shot Head (damage, stuns target for 2,3 seconds) (Active)
Level 5 : Critical Shot (Gives a chance to do critical hit when using throwin knife skills) (Passive)

Class Skill 4 : Combat Knife Skills (like riflemans rifle training) (increases damage and reload speed) (Attack only)( All Passive)
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

Wed 20 May 2009, 09:28
ahahahah love ur charcz Lettijeesus

gud stuff haha. land mine of out pine cones.
^Grim
^Grim
MSG
MSG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2009-02-06

Fri 05 Jun 2009, 16:53
You know placing "^Grim" as the firebat's name would be kinda nice to see.. +gg
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-30

Fri 05 Jun 2009, 18:45
Mishotaki wrote:Unit Name :Backstabber
Required Rank :Highest possible (i suck at ranks knowledge)
Armor type :none
Weapon type :Strangling Wire
HP/Energie :10 hp
Skills : Kiling allies
Class Skill 1 : Betray - Kills an ally and becomes allied with the enemy
Class Skill 2 : Fake Death - Death message, you disseapear and leave a body behind, you regain alliance with the other side
Class Skill 3 : Timed Explosive - Plants an explosive device on an ally
Class Skill 4 : I'm not the Backstabber, HE IS! - Tags someone else as a Backstabber
Class Skill Ultimate : Coup D'État - Makes everyone on his team to 100% health, drops their items and ammo, make them lose a level including you

Mouhahahaha! the dream for anyone who just likes to kill allies to piss them off ^_^
he would also appear as a generic ally with fake health and fake attacks, like an illusion in WC3 so that people don't see through him too easily ^_^

To add something to this, I think we should add a game mode like UA2, there is a versus mode for fucking around but it would be something fun to do, and it would be a bloodbath.. Everyone will be on FFA.. getting randomized heroes.. Except the class Medic lol. Anyways everyone gets a random class.. and its ffa mode so you can get backstabbed by someone else or you can get killed by zombies if you want to be more fun.
Die_Plz
Die_Plz
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-26

Sat 06 Jun 2009, 23:44
Yah Kyle is a professional fag Tker ^^ but he never got me Razz and he shouldnt or else!
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-30

Sat 06 Jun 2009, 23:53
Die_Plz wrote:Yah Kyle is a professional fag Tker ^^ but he never got me Razz and he shouldnt or else!

Rofl, One day I will get you.. watch your back son!
Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-08

Sun 12 Jul 2009, 06:09
I have a hero suggestion to spice things up a bit and make Hell difficulty a little more fun.

Everyone knows that there are some tasks that need to be done secretly without the general populace knowing about, and killing zombies because a bunch of military scientist fucked up is one of them. So this is where the government calls in their Black Ops unit, armed with state-of-the-art experimental weapons and a special combat suit. This hero will only be accessible in hell and you have to be ranked Major or above to use.

Black Ops

Skill 1
Critical Hit - works like all the others

Skill 2

EM (Electro-Magnetically) Charged Ammunition – Instead of conventional ballistic propulsion methods, The Blacks Ops soldier can switch his EX-1 "Fuleminis" assault rifle to fire EM charged rounds increasing bullet velocity, damage and penetration. This skill will give a minor increase in attack speed, 5% at max level, and each level will increase damage by 7 culminating in +35damage when activated. It will also pierce through 2 zombies as long as they're behind each other but doing 30% less damage. This drains 1mana per second and then 2 at higher levels till deactivated or no mana left. Lastly because Black Ops has this skill, he cannot use munitions modifiers.

Skill 3
Hand-to-hand Combat - Bullets aren't forever and neither is the energy in the suit for special abilities. Trained in multiple forms of martial arts and given a “Jian” (Chinese Sword. I chose this since it weighs lighter and is quicker then European swords, and far much better then just a knife) for melee combat. Each level increases evasion by 6% and at max it ends at +30% evasion, also more damage and attack speed increases. In this mode the Black Ops is without access to any skills involving his gun. I suggest that a different Crit modifier be used for this instead of the conventional Crit involving gun use.

Skill 4
Special Abilities

Level 1 – Advance Suit 1

Permanently increase life by 15, mana by 25, mana regeneration by 50% and life regeneration by .25 per second.

Level 2 – Advance Suit 2

Allows for an active ability that drains 2 mana per second which heals the Black Ops for 1hp/per second and reduces duration of all debuffs such as infection, bleeding, broken arms, legs, eye damage and disease.

Level 3 – Nimbleness
Permanently increases evasion by 10% and does stack with the evasion with hand to hand combat. Also increases speed by 15.

Level 4 – Rail Gun

Activates the rail gun installed on the EX-1, which fires a uranium based projectile at hypervelocity ripping through targets and dealing massive damage to anything within the line of fire. Deals 1000 damage and pierces through targets dealing 10% less with each target it passes in a line. Ability cannot be used in hand-to-hand combat mode. 1 second delay to activate ability. 45 Mana cost.

Level 5 – Advance Tactical Laser

Activates the portable ATL COIL (Chemical Oxygen Iodine Laser) on the EX-1, firing a continuous laser beam at a single target dealing massive damage over time. Deals 500 damage per second at 20 mana per second. Deals a total of 5000 damage over 10 seconds. Must be stationary when firing or it deactivates. 2 second delay time before activating. Cannot be used in hand-to-hand combat mode. Ignores any sort of resistance, cause this is a fucking laser!

Other notes about the Black Ops:
He cannot use armours since he’s already wearing a special suit thus making his armour only at 2. Any other type of armour will bog down the Black Ops decreasing his effectiveness in combat. He cannot use other guns since he already comes with his EX-1 “Fuleminis”. A total of 45% (5% with Alertness) why such a high evasion? Because you’re going toe-to-toe with zombies and we all know how much they hurt when they hit you. This will allow you to last much longer in Hand-to-hand Combat mode instead of being constantly damaged and or infected, bleeding, or having broken shit.

DISCLAIMER

All numerical amounts are subjected to change and only mentioned as a suggestion. So do not go "OMFG BBQHAX ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID 5000 DAMAGES!?"
hammondo
hammondo
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-08-29

Charatilization Thread - Page 3 Empty black ops dude

Sun 12 Jul 2009, 06:37
BLACK OPS DUUDE

WHOA that sounds too imba

Firstly... Advance laser...WTF invulnerable weap omg make it have a lifespan similar to the sentry... instant setup 80-120 dmg lasts 250 seconds 280 second cooldown.

secondly... Give him a class weapon the EX-1 fuleminis, Gives +35 dmg plus attack speed and accuracy (chance To crit hit).. make him find it like all others find there weaps lol

thirdly... Hand-to-hand combat.. well why? replace with night vision.. enabling him to see better in the dark and concentrate fire.. espcially good for the darkness mission.. each level upgrades distance and concentration by 300 range and 2% concentration.

fourthly... his advance suit upgrades.. lose them and make them armor upgrades similar to the ASSMAN's abillity

fifthly... The EM ammo... each level upgrades dmg by 3, increases attack speed, peirces multipls targets,chance to crit strike. (passive skill)

finally... lose the ridiculous mana usage

P.S Rename him.... IM A FUCKING KICK ASS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!
Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Sun 12 Jul 2009, 07:01
hammondo wrote:BLACK OPS DUUDE

Firstly... Advance laser...WTF invulnerable weap omg make it have a lifespan similar to the sentry... instant setup 80-120 dmg lasts 250 seconds 280 second cooldown.

secondly... Give him a class weapon the EX-1 fuleminis, Gives +35 dmg plus attack speed and accuracy (chance To crit hit).. make him find it like all others find there weaps lol

thirdly... Hand-to-hand combat.. well why? replace with night vision.. enabling him to see better in the dark and concentrate fire.. espcially good for the darkness mission.. each level upgrades distance and concentration by 300 range and 2% concentration.

fourthly... his advance suit upgrades.. lose them and make them armor upgrades similar to the ASSMAN's abillity

fifthly... The EM ammo... each level upgrades dmg by 3, increases attack speed, peirces multipls targets,chance to crit strike. (passive skill)

Did you even read it? Or did you just scan the wall of text?

Firstly the Laser isn't a invulnerable weapon, it's mode that you activate on the rifle which requires the hero to stand still for up to 10 seconds which makes him extremely vulnerable to attack.

Second it's fucking skill that requires activation and it drains mana if you read it at all which is called EM ammunition. The weapon he holds doesn't make him Crit either, you have to invest points into that Critical Hit.

Third I am going to ignore that since it has nothing to do with the skill and considering you didn't read anything not worth replying too.

Fourth his Advance Suit upgrades is part of the final skill under "Special Abilities" which you have to put points into to acquire. If you don't put a damn thing into them you won't get it.

Fifth is the same as second IT'S PART OF THE SKILL! It's not passive it, require mana usage, it does +35 damage at final level and the attack speed increase is 5% at final level, that's extremely minimal attack speed increase.

Do you mind fucking reading things carefully over before you start to criticize on them?
BurnCruise
BurnCruise
SG
SG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-06

Sun 12 Jul 2009, 07:31
Manned turrets of awesomeness.

Put your character into the turret, control the turret, kill the zombies.
hammondo
hammondo
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-08-29

Sun 12 Jul 2009, 07:42
Death_X_Magi wrote:
hammondo wrote:BLACK OPS DUUDE

Did you even read it? Or did you just scan the wall of text?

Firstly the Laser isn't a invulnerable weapon, it's mode that you activate on the rifle which requires the hero to stand still for up to 10 seconds which makes him extremely vulnerable to attack.

Second it's fucking skill that requires activation and it drains mana if you read it at all which is called EM ammunition. The weapon he holds doesn't make him Crit either, you have to invest points into that Critical Hit.

Third I am going to ignore that since it has nothing to do with the skill and considering you didn't read anything not worth replying too.

Fourth his Advance Suit upgrades is part of the final skill under "Special Abilities" which you have to put points into to acquire. If you don't put a damn thing into them you won't get it.

Fifth is the same as second IT'S PART OF THE SKILL! It's not passive it, require mana usage, it does +35 damage at final level and the attack speed increase is 5% at final level, that's extremely minimal attack speed increase.

Do you mind fucking reading things carefully over before you start to criticize on them?

Hey pal my suggestions were just suggestions ok? and yes i did read the post thouorghly or else i wouldn't have wasted time on replying... why all the abuse ? You seriously need to calm down because my post wasn't intended critisism just mere suggestions.. which if i may add you said in your post that they were suggestions.
Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Sun 12 Jul 2009, 08:18
hammondo wrote:
Hey pal my suggestions were just suggestions ok? and yes i did read the post thouorghly or else i wouldn't have wasted time on replying... why all the abuse ? You seriously need to calm down because my post wasn't intended critisism just mere suggestions.. which if i may add you said in your post that they were suggestions.

For your first suggestion that was really stupid, I never mentioned it would be an invulnerable weapon and that completely made me think "he barely read this" making every other suggestion you wrote sound completely stupid. Now that I look at it again, the other suggestions excluding the first one are valid. However I'd have to disagree still, why would he need to find his weapon when he comes with it? You wouldn't find a Experimental Weapon lying around on the floor in the middle of a zombie infested city. Hand-to-hand combat adds a different element to the game play, instead of spending your whole entire time killing shit with a gun you get to slice and dice, It's an actual ORIGINAL idea to make things more interesting. This allows you to choose your Black Ops hero either focus his points on his gun or melee combat, you can't do both. Lastly the heavy mana usage is necessary for balancing him so he isn't imba like you claim. Most of his abilities are active and all a significant mana drain, thus if you play him you need to know what to use and when to use it because there isn't enough mana to do everything.
Big_Red
Big_Red
1SG
1SG
realm_2
Regist Date : 2008-12-27

Sun 12 Jul 2009, 11:10
a wise man once said to me: "...LOL!"

both of you need to chill the f* out and have some noodles or dumplings or something haha

agreed. that is way to OP even for a high ranking officers character, and kind of removes the fun about being an engi.

wtf...

i actually prefer hand to hand combat, but not as its described. remove the ability of combat knife when playing this character and give him not a chinese sword for gods sake, give him a decent weapon like a HF blade or something people can relate to, and review the values lol.

as hamm said, there is nothing wrong with high mana costs, itself, its just that the ablity's themselves that use the massive mana have to be refined beffore you can assign them an appropriate mana cost. so dont go apeshit and the mana cost hamm lol, try reformatting the idea to suit the mana cost or the other way around.

Chuck Norris lol

Big_Red wrote:Unit name: Fox Operative

NAME STEALZ!
nuff said.

Last edited by Big_Red on Mon 13 Jul 2009, 09:42; edited 1 time in total
Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Sun 12 Jul 2009, 17:57
Big_Red wrote:a wise man once said to me: "...LOL!"

both of you need to chill the f* out and have some noodles or dumplings or something haha

agreed. that is way to OP even for a high ranking officers character, and kind of removes the fun about being an engi.

wtf...

i actually prefer hand to hand combat, but not as its described. remove the ability of combat knife when playing this character and give him not a chinese sword for gods sake, give him a decent weapon like a HF blade or something, and review the values lol.

as hamm said, there is nothing wrong with high mana costs, itself, its just that the ablity's themselves that use the massive mana have to be refined beffore you can assign them an appropriate mana cost. so dont go apeshit and the mana cost hamm lol, try reformatting the idea to suit the mana cost or the other way around.

Chuck Norris lol

Big_Red wrote:Unit name: Fox Operative

NAME STEALZ!
nuff said.

How many times do I have to clarify that it isn't an invulnerable laser? You have to activate the ability, it drains mp and makes your hero stand still to deal damage which makes him vulnerable during that time.

An HF blade? Stealing an idea from MSG? Did you even Google what a "Jian" looks like? They based the HF blade off of a Chinese "Jian" or Japanese "Katana".

Read the disclaimer, all numerical values are just suggestions to give an idea and can completely be subjected to balancing and change.

I don't base my ideas off of ideas that are implemented in the game and or other games. These ideas are purely original and intended to make a unique hero class for DotD. But it's clear to me, that it isn't what you all want and would much rather prefer recycled skills ideas from other classes in DotD and other zombie games and call it a "New Class".
Big_Red
Big_Red
1SG
1SG
realm_2
Regist Date : 2008-12-27

Mon 13 Jul 2009, 09:37
lol ok you really need to calm down mate lol
i never said it was a invulnerable laser lol, i just said giving another class a stationary weapon is pointless cause it renders the point of being engi useless lol. its like the engi saying "hehe ive got a turret lol" and some other guy saying "my turret is bigger RAWR!"

my point about the HF blade was that the odds of an AMERICAN soldier having a TRADITIONAL chinese blade with him is rediculous lol. if you had said Katana in the first place, then perhaps you could get away with it, but my point was: do a little more research, think of some tripped out things that would make a sword so much better to use (such as the high frequency blade with its different modes doing different things) and then call it something technical like a TX-Blade Prototype and say it is the result of military experiments with the virus and give it some creative properties like poisons zombies or something.
noone wants to hear about a plain old blade thats ome guy is carrying around, that is what the combat knife is for lol
make it INTERESTING.

DotdNigel wrote:Unit Name : Electron Avenger
Required rank: Staff Sergeant
Armor type : Normal
Weapon type : Spark Atom Gun

tell me thats a "recycled" idea lol, the difference between a character that gets laughed at and a new creative character is how well it has been researched and crafted to suit the game. when i make a suggestion i dont just post it, i run it past other DOTD players and see what they think. i also ask them what they would like to see in the game and thus create an idea around that.
you need to think about how will this character cope with this situation?, and how will he do here? and is that move too overpowered? and so on. values make little difference if the skill is no good to start with lol.
obviously hamm thinks that some of the skills are just not going to work in a game situation and i tend to agree with him on some fronts, and dissagree with him on others.
i have posted ideas here beffore and had them loled at and then instead of crying cause noone likes it, i re-evaluated my thoughts on the character/ability and tweaked it to suit the game more and most of the time people come back and say "ok that is more like it"
i have also had (and seen) ideas completely roflstomped by other players lol and all the suggestor does usually is just say "w/e lol it may not be what they want but at least im doing my best to contribute to the map"
just cause one person doesnt like your ideas doesnt mean it all goes to shit lol (i personally think that some of the ability's are interesting ones)
but honestly... just chill lol someone says they dont like something then its not the end of the world

*EDIT*
ok i think i understand what he meant by the advance laser Hamm

1. hero stops moving and stands completely still.
2. hero deals extra damage
3. hero's mana is drained until ability is turned off

makes alot more sense lol, but one would need to consider his fire rate. if the fire rate was decreased while damage was increased then it woul dbe better, otherwise he oculd just sit there and smash shit lol, also seems kinda OP with mana drain. perhaps have a time he stays still for or maybe just a massive cooldown.
Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Mon 13 Jul 2009, 12:31
Big_Red wrote:lol ok you really need to calm down mate lol
i never said it was a invulnerable laser lol, i just said giving another class a stationary weapon is pointless cause it renders the point of being engi useless lol. its like the engi saying "hehe ive got a turret lol" and some other guy saying "my turret is bigger RAWR!"

my point about the HF blade was that the odds of an AMERICAN soldier having a TRADITIONAL chinese blade with him is rediculous lol. if you had said Katana in the first place, then perhaps you could get away with it, but my point was: do a little more research, think of some tripped out things that would make a sword so much better to use (such as the high frequency blade with its different modes doing different things) and then call it something technical like a TX-Blade Prototype and say it is the result of military experiments with the virus and give it some creative properties like poisons zombies or something.
noone wants to hear about a plain old blade thats ome guy is carrying around, that is what the combat knife is for lol
make it INTERESTING.

DotdNigel wrote:Unit Name : Electron Avenger
Required rank: Staff Sergeant
Armor type : Normal
Weapon type : Spark Atom Gun

tell me thats a "recycled" idea lol, the difference between a character that gets laughed at and a new creative character is how well it has been researched and crafted to suit the game. when i make a suggestion i dont just post it, i run it past other DOTD players and see what they think. i also ask them what they would like to see in the game and thus create an idea around that.
you need to think about how will this character cope with this situation?, and how will he do here? and is that move too overpowered? and so on. values make little difference if the skill is no good to start with lol.
obviously hamm thinks that some of the skills are just not going to work in a game situation and i tend to agree with him on some fronts, and dissagree with him on others.
i have posted ideas here beffore and had them loled at and then instead of crying cause noone likes it, i re-evaluated my thoughts on the character/ability and tweaked it to suit the game more and most of the time people come back and say "ok that is more like it"
i have also had (and seen) ideas completely roflstomped by other players lol and all the suggestor does usually is just say "w/e lol it may not be what they want but at least im doing my best to contribute to the map"
just cause one person doesnt like your ideas doesnt mean it all goes to shit lol (i personally think that some of the ability's are interesting ones)
but honestly... just chill lol someone says they dont like something then its not the end of the world

*EDIT*
ok i think i understand what he meant by the advance laser Hamm

1. hero stops moving and stands completely still.
2. hero deals extra damage
3. hero's mana is drained until ability is turned off

makes alot more sense lol, but one would need to consider his fire rate. if the fire rate was decreased while damage was increased then it woul dbe better, otherwise he oculd just sit there and smash shit lol, also seems kinda OP with mana drain. perhaps have a time he stays still for or maybe just a massive cooldown.

Exactly the point, that's why I said hamm first suggestion is completely stupid and irrelevant to what I typed.

Why is it more likely the soldier would have a Katana but not a Jian? That doesn't make sense either. Personally I thought about making the blade special but really, if s3rius would to animate it it'd just look like a regular blade and any special abilities it'd have would also have to make some sense and based on some sort of realistic technology.

The Electron Avenger idea was pretty original idea however it's way too out of the world for DotD considering DotD takes place in 2018. Everything I mentioned is based on pre-existing technology, however none of it is portable and are all huge weapon systems. None of them have been miniaturized into a man-portable system to carry around in a gun. That's why in the future it's more likely that could happen.

As for the ATL read the description again, it activates a secondary weapon install onto his gun. It's a laser there's no fire rate to consider moves at the speed of light, it clearly says it deal 500 damage a second while draining 20mana until the character moves. At least you're getting the idea.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum