H_A_Z_E
SSG
SSG
realm_3
DotD bot commands Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-09-27

DotD bot commands Empty DotD bot commands

Thu 30 Sep 2010, 15:37
Most times when in game still waiting for players to join , probably because here in europe with different times of day and due to DotD is more popular in US , not many people join and the few who come leave
well i could play with at least a guy or even myself* but i can't start the game remotely
what do i need to do that (even if i am not able to do commands right now or not given such authorization it'd be better if i knew what is required so i may do something about it)?

If any shaman sees this : i have an acc in EU but it's little difficult (not to say even pointless)to join clan community in europe
My acc in europe is higher ranked but i think it's easier to find people and games in US realm and from what i heard if i make an acc in US same as european acc my rank will be available on US server too
I made a new so that i keep my rank , but am not a member of the clan
So i think you know what's my request

ps* : Something tells me i can't start a game remotely (might be possible but also forbidden by the clan) when on my own because that would be (probably) a cheat with the exp (not even sure if something like that is true) so no need to mention that i can't...it was just a guess
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3
DotD bot commands Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-07-19

DotD bot commands Empty Re: DotD bot commands

Thu 30 Sep 2010, 19:24
i already told you i could invite you to the clan. just pm me when you are online.

the bot has nothing to do with your clan. no one can start a game over that bot except gimli, and for some reason he wont give acces to anyone (which makes the bot useless in my opinion, because games just wont start as you said)

you could create another account on us.east with the same name like the one in europe and then the exp will be the same there. (exp is saved over the name)

you could also open a thread in the forum with a specific date for a game (like planning for a few days, so that some ppl will read and maybe join it)

best regards
Gimli.SoG
Gimli.SoG
BG
BG
realm_1
DotD bot commands Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-07-29
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Thu 30 Sep 2010, 20:37
The realm you play on has nothing to do with your rank exp in dotd. Anyone who has admin on my bot can start a game from any realm on battle.net.

@HorstRabe: I held a poll weeks ago and it was decided that I would give admin to anyone who asks for it, so weeks ago I added TONS of people as admin. Perhaps you were overlooked somehow or just don't realize you have admin.

Both of you should get online Saturday afternoon sometime and help me figure out what is going wrong with beta 9 lol, it still ain't working for me =( And my job keeps me from spending any real time debugging it. If I even get 30 mins to edit I'm doing great.
H_A_Z_E
H_A_Z_E
SSG
SSG
realm_3
DotD bot commands Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-09-27

Fri 01 Oct 2010, 12:36
when you say both...you mean me too?
anyway , just tell me what i need to do to be an admin (so i may begin with whats required) because i really need to give commands to bots
i hardly find people in games and when i do most of them leave , at least if i can command the bot i could play with some few of them because at the moment I DONT EVEN PLAY!!!!
only when some clansmen are in
as for rabe , you are european right? so hours here are the same
am online at afternoon...sometimes night...anyway just go ONLINE
Gimli.SoG
Gimli.SoG
BG
BG
realm_1
DotD bot commands Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-07-29
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Fri 01 Oct 2010, 13:44
Lol haze, when only 3 people have posted in a thread and one of them says "both of you", chances are he/she is referring to the other two. I not some super smart english major but I'm not sure how else that could be interpreted.

Just give me your battle.net sn and I'll add you as admin
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum