Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-08

Rules Victim Tribunal Empty Rules Victim Tribunal

Fri 07 Aug 2009, 01:32
Seriously Misho? It was end of game we all agreed to remake and Ham launched arty killing Army and then I killed Zare and died immediately after. I don't see anything wrong with that.
firetridagger
firetridagger
SG
SG
realm_1
Rules Victim Tribunal Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-07-04

Rules Victim Tribunal Empty Re: Rules Victim Tribunal

Fri 07 Aug 2009, 01:40
nothing wrong
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Fri 07 Aug 2009, 01:47
well how about the next case: someone teamkills everyone in one shot.. the game ends... does that count like it too? i mean the game ended... so it's just the same thing right?

yes i'm gonna be an ass about it... if someone is unhappy about being teamkilled and i get some kind of proof anywhere in my logs or a replay of it, he gets the consequences...
Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-08

Fri 07 Aug 2009, 01:56
Message reputation : 0% (3 votes)
Clearly the example you gave doesn't count. If the game naturally ends then that's completely different then someone purposely ending the game by TKing everyone. It is not the same thing.
Tamer
Tamer
1SG
1SG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-26

Fri 14 Aug 2009, 17:47
So, hum, using useless commands (like, 2 or 3 times over a few minutes) is considered spamming?

Or are we making jurisprudence here?
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1

Fri 14 Aug 2009, 18:24
Tamer wrote:So, hum, using useless commands (like, 2 or 3 times over a few minutes) is considered spamming?

-the bot is not a game, it doesn't take jokes, only commands.... any joke command is a stupid command
using the bot to entertain your boredom is not what it is for...
BurnCruise
BurnCruise
SG
SG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-06

Fri 14 Aug 2009, 20:49
Am i allowed to ask for my admin back? I mean, i never really abused the bot; nor did i ever get a warning before hand. I make one mistake in forgetting a rule (which mind you is posted at the bottom of the new rules and is easy to miss) and i lose my admin permanently.
I could understand losing it for a couple of days or weeks.

Sure it aint that big of a deal, but ive been disadvantaged here because of mistakes that others have made. And i receive the same punishment they receive.
Tamer
Tamer
1SG
1SG
realm_1

Sat 15 Aug 2009, 03:07
Mishotaki wrote:
Tamer wrote:So, hum, using useless commands (like, 2 or 3 times over a few minutes) is considered spamming?

-the bot is not a game, it doesn't take jokes, only commands.... any joke command is a stupid command
using the bot to entertain your boredom is not what it is for...

for the record: I wasn't sure the bot did refresh automatically (as there haven't been any joiner/leaver for some time), ok, so I'm bot ignorant, I admit it

also for the record: I wasn't exactly bored, simply didn't have much to do and I don't enjoy having nothing to do, so I figured if there was a chance doing these commands would help get more people in, it was worth a try

but I guess that qualifies as playing with the bot to you, so whatever...
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Sun 23 Aug 2009, 05:49
Mishhhh I have no issue losing my access as I said in the log you have lol.

But atleast show the rest of my log Sad I mean cmon xD lol I tried using start in a full pub game as if anybody is going to answer the bot with a spoof check at w/e time of night it was xD lol atleast show the full log of that =p hahaha
Tamer
Tamer
1SG
1SG
realm_1

Sun 23 Aug 2009, 07:22
Meh, at least there's a log of your actions... people don't even know what commands I used to lose admin!
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Sun 23 Aug 2009, 12:58
Mish, I do like this, Bone hard and strict as hell. Can't say I disagree with you at all with these hard rules. The bot is a privilege not a right.
GO FIGHT! MISH! Don't loose your spirit.
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1

Sun 23 Aug 2009, 13:16
Eulogy wrote:Mishhhh I have no issue losing my access as I said in the log you have lol.

But atleast show the rest of my log Sad I mean cmon xD lol I tried using start in a full pub game as if anybody is going to answer the bot with a spoof check at w/e time of night it was xD lol atleast show the full log of that =p hahaha
i don't see the answer to your command.. so seeing you saying !start is useless...

also it was a pub game.. wich has only a /whois check as a spoofcheck... wich means that it would have started in under 10 seconds after you forced it...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum