Go down
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
Proper Bot Usage and Warnings given - Page 2 Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-06-02

Proper Bot Usage and Warnings given - Page 2 Empty Re: Proper Bot Usage and Warnings given

Thu 23 Jul 2009, 23:05
SC2PL.Tamer wrote:
Darth_Bebi wrote:cause some ppl u kick might actually have a psycological problem and cant help wot they do.

or worse: track you down as the next target of a serial killer

...it's easy to find out I'm a Canadian male for instance, and from my post in the welcome thread he could get enough information to reduce the potential targets to only a few hundred persons :/

moral of the story: don't piss out psychopaths

Why that's a good moral (:
Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-08

Proper Bot Usage and Warnings given - Page 2 Empty Re: Proper Bot Usage and Warnings given

Fri 24 Jul 2009, 04:15
How many psychopaths could there be on WC3? Seriously? And how many are computer-savy enough to track you down?
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Sun 26 Jul 2009, 02:29
new warnings to XcheechX and xarmyof1x
Army
Army
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-16

Sun 26 Jul 2009, 03:26
Mishotaki wrote:new warnings to XcheechX and xarmyof1x

yah i kno Crying or Very sad im sorry ill refrain myself from misuseing admin
CHeEcH
CHeEcH
CPL
CPL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-17

Sun 26 Jul 2009, 19:05
I'm sorry Sad won't happen again
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1

Wed 29 Jul 2009, 16:42
made a public warning to That_Bastard, but when i started looking at his commands, i saw too much stuff to convince me to let him keep his admin... he also asked to lose his admin instead of me hating him...
Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Wed 29 Jul 2009, 22:04
Mishotaki wrote:made a public warning to That_Bastard, but when i started looking at his commands, i saw too much stuff to convince me to let him keep his admin... he also asked to lose his admin instead of me hating him...

That_Bastard really suits his namesake, never liked him. There must be some sort of screening process set up before you give people admin Mish.
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1

Wed 29 Jul 2009, 22:18
Death_X_Magi wrote:
Mishotaki wrote:made a public warning to That_Bastard, but when i started looking at his commands, i saw too much stuff to convince me to let him keep his admin... he also asked to lose his admin instead of me hating him...

That_Bastard really suits his namesake, never liked him. There must be some sort of screening process set up before you give people admin Mish.
well.. i try to give the opportunity to everyone... but ever since i posted the guideline, i've been much more merciless for stupidity...
Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Wed 29 Jul 2009, 23:20
Hahaha Misho, you adhere to the traits of the Old Testament God huh?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum