Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
Forum Under Reconstruction - Page 2 Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04
During the next days, it is possible that more or less strange things could happen to the general appearance of the forum. im try to get some things to work.

these include to implement the flash banner without loosing the background and opacity. unfortunately sath didnt give me the password for the javascript file for our forums... i need to find a way around >_<

im also try to upgrade to phpbb 3...

so this is just an announcement not to worry unless its finished Wink

~Sunny
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Sunny_D
Fri 11 Jan 2008, 14:57Sunny_D
yes the trees look a little spooky! Wink

--> lol, almost forgot about the header, currently i'm trying to make some flash things for the portal. it will replace the middle-menu later.

i decided to use a normal header again, mainly because of the navigation bar - if i would do it with flash, then we would loose some features like the flashing "messages button" when new pm's are in your inbox. but i will redesign the navbar as well of course...

the search module in the portal is mainly for site-internal search, but admittedly, i've never used it so far... should i remove it entirely or someone wants it to stay?
Asgard_Ragna
Fri 11 Jan 2008, 21:12Asgard_Ragna
Lol that one looks awesome!
Sunny_D
Sat 12 Jan 2008, 19:03Sunny_D
pardon me, couldnt do something on the template the whole day. was pretty busy... >_<

tomorrow ill fix the navbar and some buttons, and will probably start to visualize the portal-main-menu. Smile
Sunny_D
Mon 14 Jan 2008, 00:04Sunny_D
say hello to our new navigation bar!! geek
Lisianthus
Mon 14 Jan 2008, 11:04Lisianthus
Looks great.
Mon 14 Jan 2008, 18:55DonThompson
Like the changes Wink
Sunny_D
Mon 14 Jan 2008, 19:19Sunny_D
Always at your service! salut

btw, nice to hear something from you again, man! Wink
Tue 15 Jan 2008, 04:41DonThompson
Thanks Wink, thought you all forgot me.

So what's really going on been reading the forum some now to catch up Smile.
Lisianthus
Tue 15 Jan 2008, 07:48Lisianthus
Well I guess the two biggest news is 1: Episode 6 Sunny Returns Very Happy
2: The making of dawn of the dead 5.3. Then there is the reconstruction of the forums, Award system. Then there is small things that no one knows and care about.
Sunny_D
Tue 15 Jan 2008, 15:26Sunny_D
and we are - or at least i will - go on SCII mapping as soon as possible - Dawn of the Dead STARS will be remade in SCII. that reminds me to ask... how many of you will actually buy SCII?
s3rius
Tue 15 Jan 2008, 15:30s3rius
I'll be in the first row that storms the shops at SC2's release date Very Happy
Also, I'd be honoured to be allowed to participiate on SCII's DotD STARS salut ^^
Mishotaki
Tue 15 Jan 2008, 18:10Mishotaki
Sunny_D wrote:and we are - or at least i will - go on SCII mapping as soon as possible - Dawn of the Dead STARS will be remade in SCII. that reminds me to ask... how many of you will actually buy SCII?
I'll buy SC2 no matter how hard it would be! i would sleep outside if i would need to! ^_^
Sunny_D
Tue 15 Jan 2008, 18:24Sunny_D
hehe, good to know! the more the better!

@s3rius: of course, i'd be glad to have your experience from your DotD map! Wink
parad0x
Tue 15 Jan 2008, 19:08parad0x
I might buy SC2 eventually. And I really like the new background, I was afrid you were going to go back to the dark one.
Lisianthus
Tue 15 Jan 2008, 19:09Lisianthus
Im not really intrested in Starcraft 2's gameplay. But if blizzard does what they have done untill now and amazes us with an even more powerfull yet easy to use editor then I will most definatley buy it.

Anyone up for a game?
Asgard_Ragna
Tue 15 Jan 2008, 20:11Asgard_Ragna
mhhh i never played sc before...even if i buy it...i would suck at beginning^^
s3rius
Tue 15 Jan 2008, 20:51s3rius
Well, everyone will suck at the beginning^^ It's like Warcraft, but in a larger scale. Also, we can restrict us to custom maps harhar Smile
Tue 15 Jan 2008, 22:48DonThompson
SCII, sure now when you say i guess I'll buy it Wink
Sunny_D
Wed 16 Jan 2008, 02:27Sunny_D
vbulletin discussion goes on here plz:

http://board.sc2-mod.org/media-and-entertainment-f44/entirely-new-forum-from-scratch-t508.htm#5347
Sath
Mon 25 Aug 2008, 08:30Sath
ehhe new forum layout looks cool Smile not too dark , and not too bright , my old eyes can read Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum