Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Can't post in Info Section Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Can't post in Info Section Empty Can't post in Info Section

Fri 21 Dec 2007, 02:38
Just so you know, not everyone can welcome back Sunny in the info section...
neither can we talk about the shoutbox, nor can we talk about the inactive members...

i'm blocked from posting in that section, so i guess i'll post what i wanted to say:
Wecome back Sunny_D! good to finally see someone who can lay down hist fist instead of us being stuck at waving it and hoping the noobs that would spam would think we hav some power ^_^

Having a Shoutbox directly in the forums could be great, the biggest problem from the old one is the fast that it's hard to see and harder to see if anythign new is up in there...

Deleting the 0 posts people wouldn't be a bad idea ^_^
we'll have our 96 persons forum, instead of 400some people Razz
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
Can't post in Info Section Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04

Can't post in Info Section Empty Re: Can't post in Info Section

Fri 21 Dec 2007, 02:56
Just so you know, not everyone can welcome back Sunny in the info section...
neither can we talk about the shoutbox, nor can we talk about the inactive members...

Agh...!! i failed.... epically! @_@

but thanks for pointing it out, I'm right now mostly at the Admin-Panel to change some categories and old... forum corpses, so it's quite possible it looks all a bit messy right now. But i have changed the member-permission now. ^^

..it's hard to see and harder to see if anythign new is up in there...

ye, shoutbox is far not perfect, but the only thing i can change, is to place it at top of the forum. Probably there will be some updates by the forum-host in future. ill keep an eye on that... and maybe i should connect the SB to the portal...

Deleting the 0 posts people wouldn't be a bad idea ^_^
we'll have our 96 persons forum, instead of 400some people

i've just deleted now... ~110 people with zero post and 300 days absence... Mr.Red

thank you for your welcome as well. really much appreciated. Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum