Go down
LaZySoldier
LaZySoldier
RC
RC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2007-05-28

LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home Empty LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home

Mon 28 May 2007, 12:00
i been addicted to Dawn Of The Dead For Awhile now i been hosting it for like a month stright and i can t beat it AHH driving me nutz i do good at leveling atleast get a level outa everygame unless all my newbie downloaders die on first wave not much for engineering unless the team is good of course i mostly like playing grunt and op class and medic when im in the power leveling mood even at 54 i can tank pretty decent till wave 5 im just looking for some homies to hang with and beat the game Smile i currently play in useast im sure i could play in the euro server anyways i flunked english class as you see there is no periods AHhh run its fatty
parad0x
parad0x
COL
COL
realm_3
LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-03-31
http://www.star-fury.com

LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home Empty Re: LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home

Mon 28 May 2007, 15:06
You should really use punctuations. Anyhow, Welcome to this forum. We mostly play on the European server. And we aren't that active either.
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04

LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home Empty Re: LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home

Mon 28 May 2007, 17:30
ya, unfortunately... hope you can fill the one or other dotd game with some ppl ^^ ...
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Mon 28 May 2007, 22:40
i can play with you if you come to europe server
my name is Evil-Pidgeon
LaZySoldier
LaZySoldier
RC
RC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2007-05-28

LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home Empty re re re

Wed 30 May 2007, 01:10
Sorry to hear yall not active anymore, Ill try to catch up with you on the euro server evil pidgeon. If yall ever drop by east and need a host, look up LaZySoldier ill try to pop in the forums now and then what game are yall active on now half life 2? Not much for shooters but i do play them sometimes, I still play delta force black hawk down.

Tryed a little harder on my grammer this round. /wink
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
LvL 54 Host UsEast Looking A Home Away From Home Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04

Wed 30 May 2007, 02:07
once ill be online again, im going to play wc3 and CS:S again ;)

and i hope to see many ppl of us playing the hl2 mod zombie master, because that sounds like great fun ^^
parad0x
parad0x
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-03-31
http://www.star-fury.com

Wed 30 May 2007, 10:50
Very Happy, Well if I play a PC game I play Warcraft 3, so I am on Bnet a little now and then.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum