SSG
realm_3
New shamans , admins and chieftains Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-09-27

New shamans , admins and chieftains Empty New shamans , admins and chieftains

Sat 04 Jun 2011, 08:43
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
Shaman and chieftain actions lately are a bit inapropriate for their ranks
No comments ,no whinning ,post here ONLY if you agree in finding new shamans and admins
still havent communicated with pebsi to know how he thinks of all this situation
but i suggest finding new chieftain too

all new
everyone new

reminder : dont even bother answering for disagreement and comment , i got sick with all these stories...
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
New shamans , admins and chieftains Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

New shamans , admins and chieftains Empty Re: New shamans , admins and chieftains

Sat 04 Jun 2011, 15:18
H_A_Z_E wrote:reminder : dont even bother answering for disagreement and comment , i got sick with all these stories...
I think we're pretty much all are getting sick of your story. we all saw you insult pebsi, and when he replied back, you start saying he's immature and he shouldn't be chieftain...

the best thing you could have done is say "sorry mate, i didn't mean no disrespect. could you start me a new game?"

the immature thing was to not show any courtesy to him, you can't "forgive and forget" when all you're doing is showing everybody that you just want to put more oil on the fire...

HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3
New shamans , admins and chieftains Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-07-19

New shamans , admins and chieftains Empty Re: New shamans , admins and chieftains

Sat 04 Jun 2011, 16:28
Mishotaki wrote:
I think we're pretty much all are getting sick of your story. we all saw you insult pebsi, and when he replied back, you start saying he's immature and he shouldn't be chieftain...
Why can't you just ignore that thread, like all others that have another opinion or don't want to say anything that helps?

H_A_Z_E wrote:
No comments ,no whinning ,post here ONLY if you agree in finding new shamans and admins
H_A_Z_E wrote:
reminder : dont even bother answering for disagreement and comment , i got sick with all these stories...
So if that isn't clear, I have to think over my life.

Again, it seems that Haze wants to improve our clan and seperate out things he thinks that are bad.
Respect his activity and his effort or don't. But don't *** up threads of other people, just because you don't like 'em or just because you think you have to stand in for some other person. Pebsi can and will defend himself on his own. Thanks.

Ps: It is high time to talk to pebsi himself, Haze. If this problem is not to be sold, you can try that again, I don't think many ppl care now, and the rest just thinks you are whining.
H_A_Z_E
H_A_Z_E
SSG
SSG
realm_3

Sat 04 Jun 2011, 18:29
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
...ah more comments

i dont want to hear your opinions in THIS thread , good or bad
i mean because i knew there would be such critisising i made this current thread for votes
"I" wanted to see if any people have problems with shamans and others
even if people say in this post they agree with me to choose new people this thing alone wont change anything
so it is just "i" who wanted to see about others for my "own" opinion
its not like an official organised thread in decision of clan
its just a thread from an ex-clanmember
whining or not am still out of the clan and i want to join again
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
New shamans , admins and chieftains Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Sun 05 Jun 2011, 07:15
5 or 6 thread about the same subject 'pebsy and me are not friend' wtf? dude ...

Pebsy is chieftan of ZDC noone can do anythig about that so deal with it ...
I didnt get any problem with him.

New shamans , admins and chieftains Deal_with_it_dog_gif
H_A_Z_E
H_A_Z_E
SSG
SSG
realm_3

Sun 05 Jun 2011, 07:22
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
it could be 10 threads
i keep saying am out of clan for nothing and no one reacts as if its just a normal thing
getting kicked out of clan because i made pebsi cry...omj

whatever you say ,i am still OUT OF CLAN and i want to join and stay this time and not get kicked for no reason again
am telling over and over for over a month and i ve said it even in my first days in this clan since fluffy and his friend ever set foot here
"dont make admins and shamans little kids"
i ve sent countless messages about their behaviour to moderators to do something
am yelling and no one listens
-----------------we need new clan-----------------
Fluffysaur
Fluffysaur
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2010-10-05

Mon 06 Jun 2011, 06:25
I'm offended at this. I've only wronged you once and that was before I became shaman. Get out and go make your own clan if we're too young and too immature for you. Most of us are just in high school and we're the ones who have the most time to dedicate because we ARE immature and young. We simply have more time than the older members who have more responsibility and better things to do with their life. I'm not on a whole lot, but that's because I have better things to do. Ehrlich, my girlfriend and my education is way more important that a video game.

Edit: I'd say just go. You're attacking me, the other shamans, and admins when most of us really have not done anything wrong. So, why? Just because pebsi pissed you off, we're all immature and young? Bullshit.
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3
New shamans , admins and chieftains Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-07-19

Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:28
Ehrlich xD

Are you really using this word in english, or just for fun?
Fluffysaur
Fluffysaur
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2010-10-05

Mon 06 Jun 2011, 16:10
It means honestly in German, doesn't it? I'm learning it and I want to speak it fluently. ^_^ I didn't notice that I used it at first, but when I proofread it, I decided to keep it. Sometimes, I accidentally mix up words. I forget what the word for fluffy was. I have a big ass dictionary. My favorite phrase would have to be Ich wohne in eine Kuchen. :tard:
pebsi11111
pebsi11111
SSG
SSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2010-07-24

Thu 09 Jun 2011, 17:41
Ill make this quick, I may have done a few things wrong haze but, what you did was worse and most of ZDC will agree that you have been removed for a reason.theres no need to fight this over the forums.
H_A_Z_E
H_A_Z_E
SSG
SSG
realm_3

Sun 12 Jun 2011, 13:28
i got sick of all these stories
never cared too much anyway
but here we make it much of a crisis
just get me in clan again cos i want to play dotd
and all the point is dont kick me again so fast
i didnt do anything to get kicked at all
if i do something very annoying or something yes ...but just for saying some things that i meant for fun in the beginning? i just cant say what i exactly mean in english thats all
i translate what i say word by word from greek talking not english
it may have sounded like offense at first time but honestly i talk with most of people i know like this and we just do fun
like embarass each other for fun thats all
but i still think that younger people dont know how to judge things Twisted Evil
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum