Go down
MaJorPalN
MaJorPalN
SG
SG
realm_1
O_O Hi pls read ;) Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2011-03-07

O_O Hi pls read ;) Empty O_O Hi pls read ;)

Mon 07 Mar 2011, 22:56
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
acelsolcier wrote:
I don't see any DotD games hosted on TD room 05 but in TD room 03 majorpain always host but he thinks he is so PRO in DotD and look down on nubz no wonder this game is not that popular.

erm Hi guys ther's 3 things i want to clarifys abt this Acelsolcier Twisted Evil

1st thing = Acelsolcier pls kindly tell the truth abt what u did to the team in garena td room3 dotd game. The team players includes jamondyeo,[RA]sXt,Onimeno|KyO,SpectrCiVs,batterz,MajOrPalN

batterz[adv MM] and Acelsolcier[engineer] and when AmmoClipExtension [ACE] drops, pls tell which char shld go eats [ACE]? isnt Adv MM eats? then how come Engineer go eats instead of not letting adv MM eats since adv MM alrdy says..Engineer eats alrdy and even apologise sry i eats. Confused

2nd thing = The team was running LOW in ammunition and i press Z+W to checks, batterz went to take Clip and Acelsolcier went to destroy the Clip instead of not letting batterz takes..what's the reason? Acelsolcier got 49 ammuntion in himself while the rest below 25..u can check out the above names mentions whether its true/false of my words Mad for yr info abt this Acelsolcier, he seems not to being teamworks with others and need baby-sits Confused

3rd thing = dont anyhow accussing ppls unless u got proofs to shows and btw guys u can feels free to drops in room3 for dotd if u wants to knows who's the regular dotd players..i'm always 24/7 online in garena td room3 and any enquires free to ask..no offence Razz

Lastly i forgotten to intro myself in this dotd forum i'm pain + new in here but not in dotd [Ranks doesnt means "PRO" most important is skills+teamworks in game] and nice to meets u all Wink
shawntjj
shawntjj
1SG
1SG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2010-02-02

O_O Hi pls read ;) Empty Re: O_O Hi pls read ;)

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 04:10
Your whole post is practically useless, when i alrdy see a guy who hosted the hacked map b4, as part of your mention team. And quit asking for proofs and try to act mature after your spamming of this forum's link+flaming on the garena's main chat.

I only add them to my banlist as this ppl are not worth 2 cents of my time.

If im in gimli's bot or in the official clan, i will bother to find proofs, but not for this beyond standard Garena.

And lastly Your last statement is self contradicting.
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
O_O Hi pls read ;) Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 04:33
i might be too tired... but... really, what the hell was the first post about?
i seriously feel like i've been drinking too much booze tonight, words are not making any sense...

oh wait, i'm sober!
MaJorPalN
MaJorPalN
SG
SG
realm_1

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 08:54
o_O my whole post is practially useless? then what's abt yr post of this? shawntjj?

U must b 1 unlucky dude, this game is popular. My clan mates seem 2 host this everyday, in Td Room 5 of course.

One good solution would be to stay in td room 5 and not switch rooms if u really want dotd.

may we knows what's the meaning of "not switch room" and "stays in room5"? does that means others garena Td rooms is nothing compares to garena Td room 5? Confused
owning254
owning254
SG
SG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2011-01-08

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 11:09
Although I wasn't in the game, my friend [batterz] said that acelsolcier wanted him to beg for ammunition which I felt was a insult to his integrity and honour (even in a game) I cannot verify whether it is indeed true since being batterz' friend I may be biased but according to the rest of the players in that game it is true.

Major is just saying that acelsolcier was greedy and selfish seeing that he did not share ammunition. In fact he destroyed it despite everybody being low in ammo. He also did things without listening to the rest of the team (eating ACE)

And Major, shawn is just advertising his own room, just like you. "feel free to drops in room3 for dotd" Naturally he will not mention your room to attract more people to play >Very Happy I would do the same~
MaJorPalN
MaJorPalN
SG
SG
realm_1

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 11:36
of cos shawntjj can advertise his own room 5 but he shld put it another form of phrase words by using "feels free to drop in room5 dotd" instead of using "One good solution would be to stay in td room 5 and "not switch rooms" if u really want dotd." Confused correct me if i'm wrong

furthermore its not me alone saying Acelsolcier was greedy+selfishness Very Happy Very Happy
owning254
owning254
SG
SG
realm_7

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 11:54
shawn can phrase it however he likes as long as he does not try to insult your room -.-

I believe we should get the whole story from acelsolcier as to why he did all those before any judgments can be made. Of course if you believe that he is truly wrong then I will support you but I think he is an enthusiastic player albeit being slightly eccentric.
MaJorPalN
MaJorPalN
SG
SG
realm_1

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:18
indeed obviously i dont minds Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
FitalityX
FitalityX
SGFC
SGFC
realm_7
Regist Date : 2010-03-22

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 13:49
Apparently, we all thought of it this way. Those who plays fogless normally goes to td room 3. Whereas for those who enjoys fogged, would normally come td room 5. Since the hosted dotd have such settings. So maybe shawn may choose to rephrase that little part that is all. No harm to those in td room 3
owning254
owning254
SG
SG
realm_7

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 14:40
Fitality you having a very strong misunderstanding about td room 3 people. There are the people who can play fog and the beginners, just that Major plays fogless when there are beginners. It's as simple as that, I can testify to you that we can play fog as well.
FitalityX
FitalityX
SGFC
SGFC
realm_7

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 14:45
Uh, ok. Dun really have to testify though. I myself was from td room 3, or the early td room 1 era. When I am free, let us have a game in td room 3 then. Let me see how you guys are managing in room 3 as a group. Good to know 2 rooms have dotd and spreading around the game to newer people and making it more popular
acelsolcier
acelsolcier
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2011-02-15

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 16:08
Ok, Now this is my side of the story

1st thing : The players in the game are just jamondyeo,batterz,RA[sxt],You,FrostonFire and Me. Onimeno|KyO,SpectrCiVs is not in that game and i do not even know the ppl u mention

2nd thing: I did not EAT nor USE that "ACE" batterz use that "ACE" proof is i follow the NPC or SRT beta while you five go search for items then you found that "ACE" Ammo Clip Extension for short. Because my name is ACE i joke around saying i should be the one taking and using that [ACE]. Next issue: Then i make lots of ammo clips leaving me no mana you give me [RP] Recharge Pack me being a noob use the RP instead of holding it then u went WTF ?!? u fuc*king Dum* As* dont know how to read instructions then you and batterz go RACIST saying PINOYS sucks, PINOYS dont know how to read instructions, You Pinoys will never be Singaporean. You Pinoys Wrong Grammar. So me being pissed off did not give ammo and keep it for myself and when i saw batterz taking ammo on the ground i destroy the ammo. And about the issue me not being "teamwork" i never died in that game i always cover you and try my best to net as fast as i can. I remember the time you died no one complains but if someone died you always SCOLD them. 3rd thing : If that was my last game i will gladly upload the save replay if that ain't enough. What the fuck ?!?
FitalityX
FitalityX
SGFC
SGFC
realm_7

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 16:12
Nice story there. Newbies always have such problems, they tend to press around instead of reading. Lolx... Joke aside, pinoys always are a bad name among us sg, no harm. There's always something bout them that makes people scold.
MaJorPalN
MaJorPalN
SG
SG
realm_1

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 16:47
O_O Acelsolcier O_O

ther's 1 words to says >> "GOD KNOWS WHAT U DID LAST SUMMER"

u knows yrself Acelsolcier so many times u played with us and u dont knows holding Recharge pack [RP] = regens mana? cmon dude u now above CSM alrdy and u dont seems to understand the items description? check the truth put with the rest of the players and dont twist words..face the reality

1st thing did u eats the AmmoClipExtension while u=Engineer and batterz=Adv MM? just ans Y/N Very Happy dont put others topics in it likes i died i *** others/i survives=no *** others.. Very Happy Very Happy

what's the meanings of teamwork? pls ans Very Happy
batterz
batterz
RC
RC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2011-03-08

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 16:56
lmao. PH kid trying to stir up the truth. I insulted you? No no, that was at the ending part. The beginning was you asking me to beg u for ammo. If u cant rmb that den well u need to check out urself at the mental health institute. Secondly, I srsly think ur a joke. "I did not EAT nor USE that "ACE" batterz use that "ACE" proof is i follow the NPC or SRT beta while you five go search for items" <<< this statement is 100% a lie. U were the engineer, and let me ask u this. Do u cover the team? No right? Do u need more ammo for firing? No? Den why the fk did u take it for? rofl hard.
MaJorPalN
MaJorPalN
SG
SG
realm_1

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 17:31
"I did not EAT nor USE that "ACE" batterz use that "ACE" proof is i follow the NPC or SRT beta while you five go search for items"

LMAO he letting the cat out of the bag now...he really dont seems to understands what's teamwork..1st mission saving Cilvains [CV] he staying with SRT? and he also nvr go find items alrdy and waiting for us to baby-sits him ROFL Very Happy
Pain
Pain
RC
RC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2011-03-08

Tue 08 Mar 2011, 18:50
The world shall know pain.
acelsolcier
acelsolcier
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2011-02-15

Wed 09 Mar 2011, 03:48
ME ? stirring up the truth maybe you two are both singaporean and know each other for so long and trying to accuse me of all stupidity that i do NOT did. And shawn is right this whole topic or post is practically useless no one here will solved this problem.
MaJorPalN
MaJorPalN
SG
SG
realm_1

Wed 09 Mar 2011, 03:58
o_O we [SG] ppls dont side eachother as we stating the facts and so many players witness it and u still says batterz not stating the fact?

sry to says this batterz last time being banned in our banlist somemore and i also dont even knows him in person...u dont believes u go check with the rest whether batterz was banned in my game before last time Very Happy
^|cff000000kai^
^|cff000000kai^
RC
RC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2011-03-09

Wed 09 Mar 2011, 04:06
haha shittest war ever ^0^

get up the work and let me have a nice snack !

o.O
^|cff000000kai^
^|cff000000kai^
RC
RC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2011-03-09

Wed 09 Mar 2011, 04:09
haha all noob xD come fight me btw LOL wahaha clown
MaJorPalN
MaJorPalN
SG
SG
realm_1

Wed 09 Mar 2011, 04:11
Jesus Christ Very Happy Very Happy
owning254
owning254
SG
SG
realm_7

Wed 09 Mar 2011, 12:08
I believe that even in small matters such as games, our values can be tested. If Major is really wrong and your side of the story is true then I believe that you should be at least cleared of these misunderstandings and not be accused falsely. On the other hand, if you have indeed done all those things that Major and batterz have mentioned, then we have the right to ban you from any further games.

Even if they do insult you, you should not have destroyed the ammunition or done any other stuff that could have caused you to be banned. See how you've reacted to their insults and the consequences which followed? If you just had just played properly, they probably would have left you alone after a while. That is just my opinion.

Furthermore, I agree that many Singaporeans are indeed racist against people of other countries. I am sorry for that but I can't do anything because I am just one person D: I generally try to stop people from insulting other countries because it is probably the main factor of racial riots and other stupid *** that happens in our current society. I have many friends overseas who I have met while playing DOTD and they are nice and nothing like the stereotypes mentioned by other people.
owning254
owning254
SG
SG
realm_7

Wed 09 Mar 2011, 12:09
By the way Fitality I'm using cool and complicated words like testify to enhance my English skills. I don't even know what's the exact definition of testify. Hopefully this would influence my grades somehow ;D I don't think it would help very much though.
jzebel
jzebel
CPL
CPL
realm_7
Regist Date : 2011-02-01

Thu 10 Mar 2011, 10:00
Please don't make it like 'Most of the Singaporeans are racist' thnks.

The only problem i have with any non-sg is prob we might lag in each other's game. That is all.

Other than that, i dun think i've seen much racists around. Just bad language who they used on everyone be it SG/non-SG~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum