Go down
kevweird
kevweird
SSG
SSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-18

Wowzers Sure has been a long time... Empty Wowzers Sure has been a long time...

Tue 23 Feb 2010, 03:06
I think i've been offline from the site for like 4 months ever since i got my PS3 back in November... and on occasions people see me pop up in Warcraft, so how is everybody?
Gimli.SoG
Gimli.SoG
BG
BG
realm_1
Wowzers Sure has been a long time... Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-07-29
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Wowzers Sure has been a long time... Empty Re: Wowzers Sure has been a long time...

Tue 23 Feb 2010, 03:38
lol welcome back to the forum. I killing zombies and just won a hockey game, so I'm doing great ^^
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-06-02

Wowzers Sure has been a long time... Empty Re: Wowzers Sure has been a long time...

Tue 23 Feb 2010, 04:56
WB Kev What ya been playing on the PS3 though?
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Wowzers Sure has been a long time... Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:31
wb .. just busy on rl stuff at teh moment Smile
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Wowzers Sure has been a long time... Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Tue 23 Feb 2010, 14:13
These... alternative consoles just rob the PC of their consumers. One should exterminate every Playstation, Game Boy or Xbox on this world ! (except of mine, of course).
Gimli.SoG
Gimli.SoG
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-29
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Tue 23 Feb 2010, 17:00
except for yours? you could prolly get alot of money renting out your xbox to 10 year old kids who can't live with thiers
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1

Tue 23 Feb 2010, 22:40
Razz I've grown attached to mah consoles (no xbox) even though I don't play them as much as I used to.. I invite you to try to exterminate mine... =/ They would turn into better versions of HAL
Safer)Sephiroth
Safer)Sephiroth
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Wowzers Sure has been a long time... Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-09-05

Wed 24 Feb 2010, 22:23
my playstation 3 broke and i want to take a sledge hammer to it.
nubcake
nubcake
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-10-22
http://www.smouch.net/lol/

Wed 24 Feb 2010, 22:27
Safer)Sephiroth wrote:my playstation 3 broke and i want to take a sledge hammer to it.

I want to take a sledgehammer to your face.
Safer)Sephiroth
Safer)Sephiroth
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-09-05

Wed 24 Feb 2010, 22:33
nubcake = 1/2 of my strength when im sleeping.
kevweird
kevweird
SSG
SSG
realm_1

Wed 24 Feb 2010, 22:50
Gimli.SoG wrote:lol welcome back to the forum. I killing zombies and just won a hockey game, so I'm doing great ^^

MW2, MAG, White Knight Chronicles(loaned to a friend atm), and a few others which i cant remember... Cant wait till March 9th i think Mr. Green
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1

Thu 25 Feb 2010, 01:32
ah which faction are you on MAG? also I was thinking of Getting White Knight Chronicles how is it?
kevweird
kevweird
SSG
SSG
realm_1

Thu 25 Feb 2010, 07:30
Proxy wrote:ah which faction are you on MAG? also I was thinking of Getting White Knight Chronicles how is it?

Level 58 Sver Sniper (Lone Wolf Specializing in Sniping and Behind the Lines Demolition of Key Objectives) I was thinking about becoming a Veteran and going to Raven and than Valor for the trophies...

White Knight Chronicles is a games best played multiplayer b/c its "funner" that way and has really long quests, or fast ones depending on the other players... Um i'd say the fighting/swordplay is generic and kind of bland... if you've seen the game on youtube (Japanese ver) its kind of like a MMORPG... i might sell it, so i would suggest renting or getting it from one of your friends, other than that its interesting enough.

Oh and if anyone has MAG my PSN is exactly the same as my username xD
(PSN: kevweird)

Just tell me your from the dotd forums and i'll add you.
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1

Thu 25 Feb 2010, 16:16
Ah yes.. Sneaky sver... I'm on Raven right now =/ I haven't gotten to play much lately but in the beginning i know Raven was undermanned, Under armed and losing all the time. But I'm a level 34 sniper.
kevweird
kevweird
SSG
SSG
realm_1

Fri 26 Feb 2010, 00:56
Oh hey Proxy you should give me your psn or add me xD

WHen the weekends come around im going to go from level 58 Sver to level 60 Sver to a level 1 Raven, only thing im sad about is that the nerfed all the LMGs which means Raven's lmg might not be god-like in my terms anymore, but i hope its still accurate when im prone down a single alley-way, i remember when i was Direct Action Sver i would play domination against raven and i'd lay in a prone position hugging the wall and i'd mow down 20-30 raven players trying to enter, it was so funny b/c none of them thought about tossing nades at me, which is a 1st b/c i've seen Raven and Valor use tons of nades.
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1

Sat 27 Feb 2010, 08:41
...I haven't played in a while so I'm going to be severely rusty But domination is SOooooooooo chaotic. and also Lol@ Ravens not tossing the nade to kill you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum