MG
MG
realm_3
Weird Hell Games Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Weird Hell Games Empty Weird Hell Games

Wed 10 Jun 2009, 09:41
Yesterday night we made two awesome HELL games in a row .

The first we finished the map at 98% .... ( rescue , power plant , locust , dogs , locust, rendezvous point )
Most of the team were alive , We had an excellent communication, everyone was clearly following orders without much splitting etc ...
We had 2 Locust that came in game . We met Col White after the 'dogs' mission . But they stayed too much static and the squad was raped by multiples enemies coming from all around (bones , fatties, air) . Our team survived and we had to move .
We went at the old camping spot at the north east parking .We waited there , but that was somehow boring as not much enemies came . the zombie spawn was very low . approx mission time 1H30 , most of us saved and left while thier unit still alive
>> Replay here <<

The Second we had nearly the same team map finished at 90% ... ( rescue , plant ,locust, hydralisk, locust , dogs ,rendezvous point ,locust )
That was pretty weird ,we played nicely but one bad thing was that a noob in our team had the nice idea to trigger the plant by entering in the park.
That shit wasted 3 res kits due to his incompetence of listening people . We were near to get ready to welcome Col White but a third locust came nearby ... we had to move away and had to fight from front mass air and hostiles ... The team has been pwned coz of this third locust that make us move and a noob ...

I still wait to finish it Very Happy Its in good way , even spammed with locusts we could survive well
Die_Plz
Die_Plz
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-26

Weird Hell Games Empty Re: Weird Hell Games

Wed 10 Jun 2009, 15:02
never got the first mission on Hell i only got far as finishing right before the Mutant Experiment Escape on Nightmare.
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Weird Hell Games Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-05-30

Wed 10 Jun 2009, 18:37
To tell you the truth, No one has asked me to play hell in this clan, sorry but isn't this a DOTD clan?
Die_Plz
Die_Plz
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Wed 10 Jun 2009, 18:48
yah its because everyone is in Europ IA :/ we dont have enough ppl with high enough ranks to even try Hell but maybe Nightmare
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-30

Wed 10 Jun 2009, 19:22
Die_Plz wrote:yah its because everyone is in Europ IA :/ we dont have enough ppl with high enough ranks to even try Hell but maybe Nightmare

cuz you won't get on and play right now!
Die_Plz
Die_Plz
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Wed 10 Jun 2009, 20:10
dude im at my parent's preschool :/ and they wont let me dl my game onto their comps
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Wed 10 Jun 2009, 20:25
we're having some problems finishing nightmare most of the time... until we finish it fairly easily, i wouldn't be confortable going in a hell game with the ZDC guys yet...
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

Thu 11 Jun 2009, 01:10
finished nightmare with 4 ppl in us west =D

medic , firebat , assman , marksman.

saved col white as well =D
Sponsored content