Go down
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6) Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6) Empty Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)

Fri 22 May 2009, 23:00
Today at 21:45 GMT eight brave soldiers have done the (almost) impossible!

Team:
s3rius - Demolitions (K.I.A.)
Arty_99 - Machine Gunner
DjRosette - Firebat
OmniEulogy - Medic
4.H-Pestilence - Engineer
Tangax - Marksman (M.I.A. K.I.A)
Dafnie - Medic (M.I.A.)
prabuty - Sniper (M.I.A. K.I.A.)

M.I.A. = Missing In Action (left the game)
K.I.A. = Killed in Action (permanently died)

Replay: Click here (Length: 1h 27m)

We've got lucky a few times, especially in the end. Plant his us hard (several casualties, 1 leaver, all CPRs used up).
I haven't thought that we'd survive the last mission, but as they started to break through our defenses Rosette was able to tank them with medic support and with Engineer, Machine Gunner and the NPC infantrymen we had enough firepower to hold out.

Bunnies gave us the rest †
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6) Empty Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)

Sat 23 May 2009, 09:00
wow nice !! gud work
23 / 05 / 09 at 6:50 am

my team just beat nightmare in us west lol !!

Achiiies - Medic

Slayer420 - Firebat

Duelmp5 - Scout

Gumbercules2 - Rifleman

God_zero -Marksman

Gratz on us haha =D
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6) Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6) Empty Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)

Sat 23 May 2009, 22:20
cheers cheers cheers cheers

Awesome , I just watched the replay , very nice game , you were lucky sometimes . No locust but the 'purple dog' killed most of your guys :O , that was the only bad moment of the game i think , that made u waste lots of res kits .
The plant was miraculously finished by the helicopter 0_o
and hell yeah ! Arty and Rosette made well their job like the medics did.

gg

thumleft thumleft thumleft
4.H-Pestilence-
4.H-Pestilence-
SGM
SGM
realm_1
Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6) Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-04-30

Sat 23 May 2009, 23:27
DarkSath wrote:cheers cheers cheers cheers

Awesome , I just watched the replay , very nice game , you were lucky sometimes . No locust but the 'purple dog' killed most of your guys :O , that was the only bad moment of the game i think , that made u waste lots of res kits .
The plant was miraculously finished by the helicopter 0_o
and hell yeah ! Arty and Rosette made well their job like the medics did.

gg

thumleft thumleft thumleft

There was I think just ONE locust, and I remember having the 'purple dog' name Cerberus come twice, if I recall correctly. But wait, what about me?? I was the engineer! Sad
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6) Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Sun 24 May 2009, 01:16
yes turrets were usefull as far as i saw , specially after getting the powerplant 'part' and before bombing the plant Smile

double cerberus ? i dont know
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6) Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Sun 24 May 2009, 01:25
Cerberus was a total disaster. I intended to blow it up, but of course I phailed. And I think even my rocket missed..

I've seen that second Cerberus, too. In the last mission when we waited for the gates to open. I totally forgot that there was a second one^^

But Pesti, you sucked so much I can't explain it with words. I think without you we would've won without losing a single guy Sad I'd even go that far to say that YOU were the only reason I died D: Maybe it even was YOU who made this whole zombie bogus happen!
4.H-Pestilence-
4.H-Pestilence-
SGM
SGM
realm_1

Sun 24 May 2009, 02:17
s3rius wrote:
But Pesti, you sucked so much I can't explain it with words. I think without you we would've won without losing a single guy Sad I'd even go that far to say that YOU were the only reason I died D: Maybe it even was YOU who made this whole zombie bogus happen!
LIES & SLANDER! You're a conspiracy theorist! I don't have anything to do with this whole zombie outbreak!
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

Sun 24 May 2009, 02:23
ahahahahah pesti ... haha ur fault that s3 died .. sigh ..
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6) Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Sun 24 May 2009, 02:28
4.H-Pestilence- wrote:
s3rius wrote:
LIES & SLANDER! You're a conspiracy theorist! I don't have anything to do with this whole zombie outbreak!
yeah he's only responsible for the first infected one! not the people that it bit afterwards! hehehe
4.H-Pestilence-
4.H-Pestilence-
SGM
SGM
realm_1

Sun 24 May 2009, 02:43
Maybe I did THAT suck badly, because I wasn't even on the scoreboard!!! You know what, I hate you guys!!! +cry
Tangax
Tangax
MSG
MSG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2009-05-11

Sun 24 May 2009, 10:39
teleported into a plant boss +cry
Prabuty
Prabuty
SG
SG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2009-01-13

Sun 24 May 2009, 14:07
Unfortunately, I wasn't of much assistance in that game, but I'm gonna use mg next time, cuz a new type of minigun (called vulcan or somethin) is crying out for being tested Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum