:: --=| Games & Modding |=-- :: - WARCRAFT 3 -
Share | 
 

 Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LTG
s3rius

avatar
Posts : 1931
realm_3
Réputation : 55

Regist Date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sat 23 May 2009, 00:00

Today at 21:45 GMT eight brave soldiers have done the (almost) impossible!

Team:
s3rius - Demolitions (K.I.A.)
Arty_99 - Machine Gunner
DjRosette - Firebat
OmniEulogy - Medic
4.H-Pestilence - Engineer
Tangax - Marksman (M.I.A. K.I.A)
Dafnie - Medic (M.I.A.)
prabuty - Sniper (M.I.A. K.I.A.)

M.I.A. = Missing In Action (left the game)
K.I.A. = Killed in Action (permanently died)


Replay: Click here (Length: 1h 27m)

We've got lucky a few times, especially in the end. Plant his us hard (several casualties, 1 leaver, all CPRs used up).
I haven't thought that we'd survive the last mission, but as they started to break through our defenses Rosette was able to tank them with medic support and with Engineer, Machine Gunner and the NPC infantrymen we had enough firepower to hold out.

Bunnies gave us the rest †
Back to top Go down
2LT
aChiiies

avatar
Posts : 258
realm_2
Réputation : 0
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sat 23 May 2009, 10:00

wow nice !! gud work
23 / 05 / 09 at 6:50 am

my team just beat nightmare in us west lol !!

Achiiies - Medic

Slayer420 - Firebat

Duelmp5 - Scout

Gumbercules2 - Rifleman

God_zero -Marksman

Gratz on us haha =D

....................
Another day... another day of killing zombie ... sigh...

LETS FUCKEN DO IT !!! ?!!! "YEEE HEAAA
Back to top Go down
MG
Sath

avatar
Posts : 1584
realm_3
Réputation : 62

Regist Date : 2005-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sat 23 May 2009, 23:20

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Awesome , I just watched the replay , very nice game , you were lucky sometimes . No locust but the 'purple dog' killed most of your guys :O , that was the only bad moment of the game i think , that made u waste lots of res kits .
The plant was miraculously finished by the helicopter 0_o
and hell yeah ! Arty and Rosette made well their job like the medics did.

gg

thumleft thumleft thumleft

....................
Back to top Go down
http://dotd6.net
SGM
4.H-Pestilence-

avatar
Posts : 196
realm_1
Réputation : 4

Regist Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sun 24 May 2009, 00:27

DarkSath wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers

Awesome , I just watched the replay , very nice game , you were lucky sometimes . No locust but the 'purple dog' killed most of your guys :O , that was the only bad moment of the game i think , that made u waste lots of res kits .
The plant was miraculously finished by the helicopter 0_o
and hell yeah ! Arty and Rosette made well their job like the medics did.

gg

thumleft thumleft thumleft

There was I think just ONE locust, and I remember having the 'purple dog' name Cerberus come twice, if I recall correctly. But wait, what about me?? I was the engineer! Sad
Back to top Go down
MG
Sath

avatar
Posts : 1584
realm_3
Réputation : 62

Regist Date : 2005-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sun 24 May 2009, 02:16

yes turrets were usefull as far as i saw , specially after getting the powerplant 'part' and before bombing the plant Smile

double cerberus ? i dont know

....................
Back to top Go down
http://dotd6.net
LTG
s3rius

avatar
Posts : 1931
realm_3
Réputation : 55

Regist Date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sun 24 May 2009, 02:25

Cerberus was a total disaster. I intended to blow it up, but of course I phailed. And I think even my rocket missed..

I've seen that second Cerberus, too. In the last mission when we waited for the gates to open. I totally forgot that there was a second one^^

But Pesti, you sucked so much I can't explain it with words. I think without you we would've won without losing a single guy Sad I'd even go that far to say that YOU were the only reason I died D: Maybe it even was YOU who made this whole zombie bogus happen!
Back to top Go down
SGM
4.H-Pestilence-

avatar
Posts : 196
realm_1
Réputation : 4

Regist Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sun 24 May 2009, 03:17

s3rius wrote:

But Pesti, you sucked so much I can't explain it with words. I think without you we would've won without losing a single guy Sad I'd even go that far to say that YOU were the only reason I died D: Maybe it even was YOU who made this whole zombie bogus happen!
LIES & SLANDER! You're a conspiracy theorist! I don't have anything to do with this whole zombie outbreak!
Back to top Go down
2LT
aChiiies

avatar
Posts : 258
realm_2
Réputation : 0
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sun 24 May 2009, 03:23

ahahahahah pesti ... haha ur fault that s3 died .. sigh ..

....................
Another day... another day of killing zombie ... sigh...

LETS FUCKEN DO IT !!! ?!!! "YEEE HEAAA
Back to top Go down
BG
Mishotaki

avatar
Posts : 1033
realm_1
Réputation : 23

Regist Date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sun 24 May 2009, 03:28

4.H-Pestilence- wrote:
s3rius wrote:

But Pesti, you sucked so much I can't explain it with words. I think without you we would've won without losing a single guy Sad I'd even go that far to say that YOU were the only reason I died D: Maybe it even was YOU who made this whole zombie bogus happen!
LIES & SLANDER! You're a conspiracy theorist! I don't have anything to do with this whole zombie outbreak!
yeah he's only responsible for the first infected one! not the people that it bit afterwards! hehehe

....................
Back to top Go down
SGM
4.H-Pestilence-

avatar
Posts : 196
realm_1
Réputation : 4

Regist Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sun 24 May 2009, 03:43

Maybe I did THAT suck badly, because I wasn't even on the scoreboard!!! You know what, I hate you guys!!! +cry
Back to top Go down
MSG
Tangax

avatar
Posts : 86
realm_3
Réputation : 1

Regist Date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sun 24 May 2009, 11:39

teleported into a plant boss +cry
Back to top Go down
SG
Prabuty

avatar
Posts : 27
realm_3
Réputation : 1

Regist Date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   Sun 24 May 2009, 15:07

Unfortunately, I wasn't of much assistance in that game, but I'm gonna use mg next time, cuz a new type of minigun (called vulcan or somethin) is crying out for being tested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)   

Back to top Go down
 
Hell mode officially beaten! (Beta 6)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wierd as hell diorama stuff...
» Battle In a frozen hell.
» Seraphiel's Hell Hole of Characters.
» AMV Hell 5
» Beta medals and ribbons guide

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dotd6.net :: --=| Games & Modding |=-- :: - WARCRAFT 3 --