Go down
schattenkrieger
MSG
MSG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-10-23

HELL MODE Empty HELL MODE

Fri 20 Nov 2009, 05:02
ok i would request a full walkthrough team in about 4 hours and ill be online for 15 hours getting my rank up

all i need is a full understanding of normal mode so i know how to do each mission exactly

ill practice on nightmare for a bit with 2 and 3 man teams any kill info you have on bosses will be helpful

bosses:

normal = how many explosives?
nightmare = how many explosives?
hell = how many explosives?

also if anyone that wants to help and has a microphone AND can speak english, I offer a ventrilo server that my friends use but he will make us a seperate room to talk in, i find it easier to talk over audio than type it.

you have my contact info on my profile but heres my msn for any lazy people

vegetavirus2@msn.com

im just doing this so i can turn s3rius' hell mode into a kitty cat parade Wink
FanofFear
FanofFear
SSG
SSG
realm_2
HELL MODE Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-02-15

HELL MODE Empty Re: HELL MODE

Fri 20 Nov 2009, 06:57
http://www.dotd-stars.com/dotd-6-intro-tutorials-f2/beta-6-dawn-of-the-dead-walkthrough-t884.htm

Pretty old walkthrough i made for beta 6, if beta 7 is out its not up to date

Honestly hell mode was meant to be challenging for players and fun and theres no real simple way to beat it unless you used cheat codes(single player, i havnt done this i dont know)
schattenkrieger
MSG
MSG
realm_3

Fri 20 Nov 2009, 10:11
From what ive played the walkthrough doesn't do everything that ive seen

i need a full physical guide through it so far ive gotten to killing the giant bug before i had a powercut (i lost 500 exp because of that)

i need professional demo experience.

the fatty bosses i need to know how many explosives are used for normal nightmare hell
along with all other bosses like agressive mutations etc

and tbh if sath can get the old crew back togethor i say this'll be a cake walk Very Happy
delanov
delanov
MSG
MSG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2009-06-08

Fri 20 Nov 2009, 10:21
ima agreed with fanoffear, to beat hell u need 50% experience and 50% of luck -.- in one game with 8ppl ull fail in 20-25 min cos u get swarmed by undeads and in other with 6ppl u can made it till radar tower defence..

i remember one game when 3marines reloading in same time...its enough to get killed by mass zombs -.- more skills less luck !!! i believe u do ur best s3rius Very Happy

go to
http://www.dotd-stars.com/dotd-6-intro-tutorials-f2/the-zombie-database-t913.htm
u can find there infos about bosses. i know its from b6 but it can be usefull even now.

for examle: hell spawn got 10000hp on nm (...charge explo deals 1000...so plant 10-12 in case and blow up his undead ass ^^ remebrer to plant more explos when u play with high ranked players and with ful house...i think zomb are stronger then, im i right ?
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
HELL MODE Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Fri 20 Nov 2009, 13:36
schattenkrieger wrote:and tbh if sath can get the old crew back togethor i say this'll be a cake walk Very Happy
i remember when ZKS was the big powerhouse doing hell runs everyday and that i was invited to come and try to help them, as the most experienced north american player that had a lot less xp than them, we were guetting slaughtered over and over...

as Delanov said, you need a lot of luck... if you find your class weapons, a lot of ammo, easy enemy spawns, easy missions, ect... and the most important thing: don't fuck it up by doing somethign stupid! you might have a chance.... but it's both a game of luck and skill... finishing hell mode with an expert crew is still a challenge, and this is a good thing ^_^
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
HELL MODE Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Fri 20 Nov 2009, 14:32
There is no definite number of explosives to kill a certain boss on a certain difficulty.
HP values vary greatly depending on the number of players and their average rank.

These "mutations" are totally random, too. If you're unlucky the boss might be twice as fast as normal.. sucks to be you in this case.

im just doing this so i can turn s3rius' hell mode into a kitty cat parade Wink
People have tried.. they all failed.
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
HELL MODE Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-06-02

Fri 20 Nov 2009, 22:08
Kitty Cat Mode. Everyone clicks it.. and it's really Hell mode Twisted Evil
delanov
delanov
MSG
MSG
realm_3

Fri 20 Nov 2009, 23:08
achtung offtop!!

when i was in b8 testing game i notice smth strange: fatty looks normaly, but after some time he start to run like god damn uberzomb !! he run like that only for few seconds, but its enought to crash on street inattentive players^^ i hope this idea will stay in official b8 version cos its awersome.

s3r ur mine warcraft3 mapmaker god, heil general salut
FanofFear
FanofFear
SSG
SSG
realm_2
HELL MODE Pp_mem10

Sat 21 Nov 2009, 06:48
Mishotaki wrote:
i remember when ZKS was the big powerhouse doing hell runs everyday and that i was invited to come and try to help them, as the most experienced north american player that had a lot less xp than them, we were guetting slaughtered over and over...

HELL MODE Oldschooly

Good ole times with Beta 4? 5?

Shame markgunnar is busy with other things the last time i saw him was like 2 weeks ago and before that was months.

No offense but wasnt Markgunnar top US player?
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
HELL MODE Pp_off10

Sat 21 Nov 2009, 12:37
lol that was the rank i had when i got my first strike ^_^
it was more Beta 3 and 4
Markgunnar was US West, i was talking about US East, my bad for not specifying... i don't remember playing with him on East more than maybe 5 times max...
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
HELL MODE Pp_off10

Sat 21 Nov 2009, 22:09
Come on Misho I even remember playing with Mark and You before .... your memory is fading hard
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
HELL MODE Pp_off10

Sun 22 Nov 2009, 04:32
starting up my 2nd memory:
4 games recorded with wc3banlist
all on northrend
you weren't in any of those...

and i know i was starting my banlist every single time i was starting wc3...

while i'm at it, the game that the screenshot comes from was on febuary 2nd on beta 5
it was started at 3:25pm (New York time) and lasted 1h15mins

it seems that my memory failed for the version, the hell runs that we did must have all been on beta 5 then...
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
HELL MODE Pp_off10

Sun 22 Nov 2009, 07:12
I don't think it was on Hell. but I know you played and Mark did as well on Beta 6 I remember a game with both of you in it
Prabuty
Prabuty
SG
SG
realm_3
HELL MODE Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-01-13

Mon 23 Nov 2009, 15:00
Can't believe that it's actually me saying "go" when were about to get pawned by a bone crusher^^...
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
HELL MODE Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Mon 23 Nov 2009, 15:29
And poor Fan needs to reload Very Happy
Gimli.SoG
Gimli.SoG
BG
BG
realm_1
HELL MODE Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-07-29
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Mon 23 Nov 2009, 16:17
I think the best part is seeing all of you vets without auras on your character =P
FanofFear
FanofFear
SSG
SSG
realm_2
HELL MODE Pp_mem10

Tue 24 Nov 2009, 07:47
Screw the auras! we play for skill but seroiusly that was one of the best hell runs before i ended up beating hell with mark on US WEST
nubcake
nubcake
MSG
MSG
realm_1
HELL MODE Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-10-22
http://www.smouch.net/lol/

Wed 25 Nov 2009, 02:29
I feel like a major noob posting here, in the presence of all ye veterans, but I crave what little attention I can get.

*takes a bow*

Razz

Loved the screenshot btw.
schattenkrieger
MSG
MSG
realm_3

Thu 26 Nov 2009, 00:06
never just completed it today with our good ol europe clan ZKS Very Happy:D

that replay is going straight in my achievement folder :p
Gimli.SoG
Gimli.SoG
BG
BG
realm_1
HELL MODE Pp_off10

Thu 26 Nov 2009, 06:43
schattenkrieger wrote:that replay is going straight in my achievement folder :p
Good to know I am not the only that does this. Half the time when I hear about a team beating hell or finding a crazy bug i ask for replay and then never save em... =(
schattenkrieger
MSG
MSG
realm_3

Thu 26 Nov 2009, 06:59
yeah erm in the replay you will find delanov leaves the game since i keep teasing him saying hes a bad demo since he wastes 15 bombs on 1 fatty which he misses with, then wastes another 10 missing the same fatty then wastes another 20 on the hydralisk spawn from missing :3

im sure he knew i was joking but he did threaten me saying he wouldnt miss me if i didnt give up teasing :p

BTW S3RIUS YOU CHEEKY DEVIL I TRIED REMOVING FOG OF WAR FOR THE REPLAY TO SEE THE HOUSE ON THAT ISLAND FAR RIGHT AS SOON AS I TRIED LOOKING OVER IT, IT CRASHED MY WARCRAFT 3!!! T_T
delanov
delanov
MSG
MSG
realm_3

Thu 26 Nov 2009, 10:14
i missed cos somebody net hydra before he come near to bomb, and i lounch missile in same time (cos of set-up time) and ye i sux hard yesterday couse its my foult u run like craszy all over explosives and cant lure fatass into it. And i blow it cos ima to lazy to take bombs back, at least i can get new.

and i didnt say that i wouldnt miss if u didnt threaten me...i just say FU -.-
Gimli.SoG
Gimli.SoG
BG
BG
realm_1
HELL MODE Pp_off10

Thu 26 Nov 2009, 14:51
schattenkrieger wrote:BTW S3RIUS YOU CHEEKY DEVIL I TRIED REMOVING FOG OF WAR FOR THE REPLAY TO SEE THE HOUSE ON THAT ISLAND FAR RIGHT AS SOON AS I TRIED LOOKING OVER IT, IT CRASHED MY WARCRAFT 3!!! T_T
Didn't crash mine... And I just looked yesterday cause a team I was with spent like 30 min looking for the last dog tag and found it it was on that unreachable island in the bottom right corner. =( We need a new character that can swim so we can get tags over there lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum