RC
RC
realm_3
DOTD Wiki? Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2012-05-13

DOTD Wiki? Empty DOTD Wiki?

Thu 11 Jun 2015, 00:25
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
On the side I often play SWAT Aftermath, which has a handy wiki for the available builds, strategies, and game mechanics. I was thinking with the resurgence of DOTD, it might be handy to have a center of information (not saying the forums aren't already albeit aged). On a personal note, i'm looking for something to do in my spare time. Thoughts, concerns, opinions?
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
DOTD Wiki? Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

DOTD Wiki? Empty Re: DOTD Wiki?

Thu 11 Jun 2015, 03:22
I wouldn't mind although I don't know if it'd be worth the effort. Creating a somewhat complete Wiki is a pretty big task.

We've got a bunch of (outdated) data/tutorials/etc here btw: https://sc2-mod.darkbb.com/f2-dotd-6-intro-tutorials
Vipersteel
Vipersteel
RC
RC
realm_3
DOTD Wiki? Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2012-05-13

Thu 11 Jun 2015, 04:03
Taking a good look at these, lots of juicy information. Should I go through with this, i'll definitely find this handy, with some cross-referencing of course.
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
DOTD Wiki? Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Fri 03 Jul 2015, 20:53
Yep that would be a god idea , but it will be impossible to host a wiki on this kind of forum .
Anyway its possible to make custom pages with tuto and stuff .
In old times i made some concerning units , monsters etc ... ( they have been deactivated i dont rmb exactly why ) but as s3rius said ,a lot of infos needs to be updated !

If you are still interested in doing such thing feel free to IM me , i will be glad to help if i can.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum