Megakilll
Megakilll
SSG
SSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-08-01

Where is the whole ZKS clan Empty Where is the whole ZKS clan

Thu 03 Sep 2009, 12:42
I am really sad to see that zks in europe is pretty much dead!!! Basically there only a few ppl in the channel and they only want to play dota (dragon_92,Balderunner) , i must ask u is zks in europe a dotd or dota clan because i dont see any zks member who host dotd nor i see clan dotd games!!!
I now ask is ZKS is dead or just a stupid Dota clan???
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Where is the whole ZKS clan Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Where is the whole ZKS clan Empty Re: Where is the whole ZKS clan

Thu 03 Sep 2009, 13:59
ZKS ?
hmm ...
Northrend seems pretty empty since they moved on USeast ..
Megakilll
Megakilll
SSG
SSG
realm_1

Thu 03 Sep 2009, 14:04
no one moved to us east exept me and s3rius
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3

Thu 03 Sep 2009, 14:08
arty,hamm,ogos,meani,(me)

that already make 5 more officers

if you check zdc /zkc clan list , you will notice lots of European players ..
Asgard_Ragna
Asgard_Ragna
COL
COL
realm_3
Where is the whole ZKS clan Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-01-20

Thu 03 Sep 2009, 17:30
Well as mentioned, I have problems with my i-net atm, and I will move to Azeroth too if no one palyes in Northrend anymore.
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Thu 03 Sep 2009, 17:46
yeah Asgard sometimes in the not-so-distant past has made his way to us. Lisi as well has joined us on East... so did Another guy... whats his name... bleh.. either way I know that there is another guy who did Smile
Army
Army
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-16

Thu 03 Sep 2009, 23:35
Megakilll wrote:I am really sad to see that zks in europe is pretty much dead!!! Basically there only a few ppl in the channel and they only want to play dota (dragon_92,Balderunner) , i must ask u is zks in europe a dotd or dota clan because i dont see any zks member who host dotd nor i see clan dotd games!!!
I now ask is ZKS is dead or just a stupid Dota clan???

now i shall ask you

how many people does it require to play dotd???

Let me answer that for you 8 (eight)

so if theres only 2 people there they play dota

get 8 or 9 people and they should play dotd -.-
Megakilll
Megakilll
SSG
SSG
realm_1

Fri 04 Sep 2009, 09:47
jo army the points is even if there are enough ppl in channel and thats not very often they prefer to play dota
Megakilll
Megakilll
SSG
SSG
realm_1

Fri 04 Sep 2009, 09:48
They dont even check forum whats going on i mean wtf why are u in a dotd clan when u play all the time dota and never check forum, the ppl know who i mean
Army
Army
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-16

Fri 04 Sep 2009, 20:56
they play dota cause there isnt enought for dotd -.- ask dragon he plays hell only thought get lucky and pick a team
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3

Fri 04 Sep 2009, 22:49
picking random people is not bad at all ... most of my random games are often better than all officer games .. people with more exp tends to think they are jesus ... i have met lots of PVT playing better and listening better tips and 'how to' than Lieutenants .. we all started as PVT one day.
Maybe people are losing the vision of how a game should be learned and stuff. If a mid EXP guy keeps playing with Very Experimented guys they just keep lower their team management abilities as they just stay in the background and wait event happen (yay we finished nightmare)... If in next game they come in the leading position.. team is wiped at 30th minute in normal mode ...
A thing that should be included in that game is a 'training' mode allowing an officer gain regular EXP if he play with very low exp guys ...

one of the latest game i played was with lots of PVT .. they all picked rifleman ... and we nearly finished NM mode ...

If you cant host a game .. its different .. but if you can you have no excuses Razz
Dragonfire_92
Dragonfire_92
SSG
SSG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2009-06-12

Sun 06 Sep 2009, 14:02
@ megakilll, i check the forums regularly but i was on holiday in rhodos the whole week, and i only play dotd when there are enough high skilled players to play hell, if thats not the case i play dota because for me dota is more fun since i cannot gain any more exp in dotd.
And with enough ppl i mean 8, not 6 and not 7.
Ogos
Ogos
PVT
PVT
realm_3
Regist Date : 2009-05-26

Mon 07 Sep 2009, 02:05
I didn't really move, I'm just in both clan.

You can find me most of the time on Northrend, but after 1:00AM, i go on US east because there are more people there.

Sadly I left ZKS, simply because whenever at least 6-7 people are online people (enough to make a hell or nm run) they'd rather play another game (battle tank or whatever shit).

I cannot recount how many times we were at least 5 players waiting for 1-2hours for 2-3 people who are ONLINE and playing ANOTHER GAME to join??. They say they'll join and when they finish, they just go on with another game. And we waited for nothing. Some don't even answer to pm.
If these player want to do it that way, well it's ok. But I'm out of this bullshit.

On Northrend, i'll just stick to ladder for fun and dota now, but if you need a last for hell, just whisper me, i'll come. Hf
Megakilll
Megakilll
SSG
SSG
realm_1

Mon 07 Sep 2009, 11:17
@ogos i know what u mean thats the reason why i moved to us east !!!
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Tue 08 Sep 2009, 17:35
lol.. Stefanuz! thats the other guy who came east xD there we go..
Stefanuz
Stefanuz
RC
RC
realm_3
Regist Date : 2009-06-20

Fri 18 Sep 2009, 12:56
It depends what u mean with joining. I'll be ZKS forever!!! i only join us east cause when im on usualy in the last month i didnt find noone . Very Happy . Well lots of players from europe are just gone; vanished Very Happy.
Prabuty
Prabuty
SG
SG
realm_3
Where is the whole ZKS clan Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-01-13

Fri 18 Sep 2009, 18:29
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
As dead as the ZKS may be right now, you guys don't forget we've got the bigger potential in comparison with both North American clans. You guys are probably unaware of the fact that we made it on Hell for like 90 mins in the middle of summer at about 02.00 AM with 7 men only^^. No one has ever been closer as far as I know. I'm currently busy with writing my Master's Thesis that I should have completed half year ago but was too much into DOTD Very Happy. When I'm done I can guarantee the ZKS will remain its glory and have the honour of finishing HELL as the first clan as it usually does!
Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-08

Fri 18 Sep 2009, 19:53
Prabuty wrote:As dead as the ZKS may be right now, you guys don't forget we've got the bigger potential in comparison with both North American clans. You guys are probably unaware of the fact that we made it on Hell for like 90 mins in the middle of summer at about 02.00 AM with 7 men only^^. No one has ever been closer as far as I know. I'm currently busy with writing my Master's Thesis that I should have completed half year ago but was too much into DOTD Very Happy. When I'm done I can guarantee the ZKS will remain its glory and have the honour of finishing HELL as the first clan as it usually does!

And you wonder why we hate on you Euro-guys all the time? How much do you need to mention about how "surperior" you are, I guess not enough since you get off on it so much.

Never fucking heard of being humble?
Prabuty
Prabuty
SG
SG
realm_3

Fri 18 Sep 2009, 20:49
Don't really know what you mean by that inclusive "we". For what I saw, you're one of the few mates in ZDC who have a problem with Europeans playing there. My above statement was meant as a joke, which apparently didn't occur to you. You're not capable of getting irony, man.

P.S. The ZKS seems to be really dead, and that's not a joke Sad
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Fri 18 Sep 2009, 21:03
Prabuty wrote:I can guarantee the ZKS will remain its glory and have the honour of finishing HELL as the first clan as it usually does!
yeah yeah... good job on that.... you're so much better for beating beta 5 and 6 on hell before us... considering we didn't even exist back then...

also, we started to have serious games in the clan only like a month or two ago... unlike ZKS who had teams that were attacking hell about everyday to finish it (i remember doing a bunch of runs with you guys(epic fails FTW!))

well, now that we got so much members, maybe we'll manage to make it before you guys! it's a challenge!

ZKS vs ZDC!
who will be the victor?
stay tuned for the results!
4.H-Pestilence-
4.H-Pestilence-
SGM
SGM
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-04-30

Fri 18 Sep 2009, 21:04
Let's not start an Americunt vs. Eurofag debate. And of course since Magi is such a troll he has -8 rep.
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Fri 18 Sep 2009, 21:10
i'm talking about a friendly race, not a useless flame war...
the only reason that i don't play much on the europeans servers is not that i don't like you guys, it's because of the latency that makes the game hard to play for me...

and i already warned magi about that before...
4.H-Pestilence-
4.H-Pestilence-
SGM
SGM
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-04-30

Fri 18 Sep 2009, 21:13
Of course, nothing wrong with some competition. Prabuty is Polish and she loves me unconditionally anyways, so I'm sure to win.
Prabuty
Prabuty
SG
SG
realm_3

Fri 18 Sep 2009, 21:43
Thank God. I was only trying to encourage you guys to accept some challenge to mutual benefit without offending anybody in the process:D. Let the friendly race begin!

P.S. Misho, unfortunately B5 was first beaten by Margunnar's squad. I'd really wish it'd been othwerise^^
Biberkrieger84
Biberkrieger84
SSG
SSG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2009-03-12

Fri 18 Sep 2009, 22:46
It's time to gather our forces in Europe again to strike against the forces of hell once more. May the legend we created be with us. For our glory, for the glory of ZKS.

P.S.: I thought all zombs in europe were dead so we have to go to US to kill more. Was i wrong?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum