Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
One more Clan! ZDC in US West! Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23
Info ! One more Clan! ZDC in US West!

tonight, we finaly got a clan going for the US West!
Fibian is the chieftain for the ZDC clan in US West!
so finally you guys can get going with it ^_^
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Proxy
Sat 15 Aug 2009, 05:37Proxy
Yup Good luck West Members Gotta repel those Zombies on all fronts
Death_X_Magi
Sat 15 Aug 2009, 06:15Death_X_Magi
Jesus the community growing at such a rapid pace. I feel like an old timer now.
Fibian
Sat 15 Aug 2009, 07:09Fibian
Since i've joined i've seen this place grow a whole lot, its becuase of the good map, and the great community (my opinion)
Proxy
Sat 15 Aug 2009, 07:38Proxy
It does indeed have a great community.
Mishotaki
Sat 15 Aug 2009, 07:54Mishotaki
Death_X_Magi wrote:Jesus the community growing at such a rapid pace. I feel like an old timer now.
lol you should be in my pants... i've been here for 3 years... i've seen many clans die and the forums being abandoned.... but now we're booming with a lot of new people ^_^
Sath
Sat 15 Aug 2009, 11:09Sath
wow its awesome guys Smile

*champagne*
s3rius
Sat 15 Aug 2009, 11:30s3rius
Now this is a surprise Very Happy
Sat 15 Aug 2009, 16:54DonThompson
Ok now we need an Asian clan!
Eulogy
Sat 15 Aug 2009, 17:25Eulogy
Mishotaki wrote:
Death_X_Magi wrote:Jesus the community growing at such a rapid pace. I feel like an old timer now.
lol you should be in my pants...

'Nuff said... lol anyway GZ guys!! Very Happy and lawl Asia doesnt even play Sad s3rius we need another one of your posts to see activity for DotD lol
Fibian
Sat 15 Aug 2009, 18:11Fibian
I was thinking, whos gonna be running US West, i'm on a lot, but i don't know many other people who will be like shamans and chieftan if they deserve it more than I.

So i was looking for suggestions?

EDIT (sath) : To answer this plz use this thread http://www.dotd-stars.com/the-tavern-f9/new-clan-shamans-t997.htm#12336
Sath
Sat 15 Aug 2009, 20:44Sath
Fibian wrote:I was thinking, whos gonna be running US West, i'm on a lot, but i don't know many other people who will be like shamans and chieftan if they deserve it more than I.

So i was looking for suggestions?

kk i gonna open a thread about this .. fort ZDC west and ZKC east

edit : http://www.dotd-stars.com/the-tavern-f9/new-clan-shamans-t997.htm#12336
firetridagger
Sun 16 Aug 2009, 03:58firetridagger
gratz man ..
GOOD STUFF!!
ZOMBIE POWER!!
aChiiies
Sun 16 Aug 2009, 23:34aChiiies
oh wow u guys made us west clan ? wth and 1sg is the boss ?

oh n 1 more thing. since i am at like 63 000 xp can i be grunt ? fibian ?

s3rius: Merged posts. Use the "Edit"-button. Especially when you made the second post just two minutes later..
Fibian
Mon 17 Aug 2009, 00:17Fibian
Did you really need to put that in a seperate post? and o/c everyone with 4500 will get Grunty when the join the clan, and you met the probationary period Smile

And This goes out to Everyone on West, Please post here if you want in the clan, so i know who to look for when i get online

And i couldn't merge, there was no *Edit* option

s3rius: Merged the posts. Thanks for the info that you don't have an Edit button. Everyone should now be able to edit and delete his own messages.
Fibian
Mon 17 Aug 2009, 05:00Fibian
And This goes out to Everyone on West, Please post here if you want in the clan, so i know who to look for when i get online

And i couldn't merge, there was no *Edit* option
Gimli.SoG
Tue 22 Sep 2009, 17:41Gimli.SoG
The Clan ZDC channel is restricted on US West, I would like to join the clan. I added you, Fibian, as friend to try and find you online. I am not sure if you can send a clan invite while I am offline but that would probably be the easiest way.

Gimli.SoG
LordJhredmo
Tue 22 Sep 2009, 23:02LordJhredmo
I'll be enlisting this evening, once I return from my radio show that runs from 5:7:00 PM (my probationary period with HMRU will be ending at 5:30).

It'll be an honour to fight along side you all. =)

Good luck and have fun.

-Evix Jhredmo
Gimli.SoG
Sun 11 Oct 2009, 22:10Gimli.SoG
I have starting hosting a bot on US West to help increase activity in US West. I am still setting things up and working hosting issues, but it is there! Laughing
Pilgrim
Sun 11 Oct 2009, 22:18Pilgrim
LordJhredmo wrote:I'll be enlisting this evening, once I return from my radio show that runs from 5:7:00 PM (my probationary period with HMRU will be ending at 5:30).

It'll be an honour to fight along side you all. =)

Good luck and have fun.

-Evix Jhredmo

Good to see you serving your country. Keep your head low, and good luck bro! (sure, I'll take credit for the rhyme.)
Fibian
Fri 16 Oct 2009, 22:28Fibian
gilmi, you should make your bot able to send invites to people when they get on, like if you or me wanna invite someone and they never seem to be on when we are, like a .invitehold (persons name) so the next time the enter the channel they get invited by the bot.
Gimli.SoG
Fri 16 Oct 2009, 23:08Gimli.SoG
there is a way to do that, with several options as well. The bot needs to be promoted to shaman to do that however. We will have to talk with achIIIes.

Taken care of. People can now join the clan through the Bot 24/7. Now I need to find out how to make a list of commands that my bot responds to easily available, I guess here on the forums is the best bet =P.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum