Who do you want to be the new shaman for ZDC?

6 - 8%
11 - 14%
11 - 14%
11 - 14%
13 - 17%
11 - 14%
7 - 9%
7 - 9%

Total Votes: 77

Poll closed
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Vote for the new Shaman Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca
Info ! Vote for the new Shaman ... Okay.. these are the members we decided to allow. Vote will last 3 days. Hopefully everybody will get a chance to vote by then... along with who you vote for please put why.. it might just help them win.

--- Allowed Multiple Votes but dont over do it lol

Last edited by Eulogy on Wed 29 Jul 2009, 21:01; edited 2 times in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Wed 29 Jul 2009, 20:50DonThompson
what if I wanna vote blank vote?
Mishotaki
Wed 29 Jul 2009, 20:58Mishotaki
DonThompson wrote:what if I wanna vote blank vote?
then don'T vote and click "show results"
Wed 29 Jul 2009, 20:58DonThompson
oh ok thanks did not see that small thing =)
Army
Wed 29 Jul 2009, 21:02Army
Eulogy wrote:Okay.. these are the members we decided to allow. Vote will last 3 days. Hopefully everybody will get a chance to vote by then... along with who you vote for please put why.. it might just help them win.

--- Allowed Multiple Votes but dont over do it lol

lolz that sounds like someone i kno that just happened to vote for everyone
Death_X_Magi
Wed 29 Jul 2009, 21:59Death_X_Magi
Seriously Omni, multiple votes? That's not democracy. This is fails. I abstain from this BS you call a "vote".
Pilgrim
Wed 29 Jul 2009, 22:04Pilgrim
I voted for my bff skittles. I believe he should be a Shaman because he brings charm, good looks, and an unfailing wit that makes him an essential part of ZDC. Oh, and he's modest. Laughing

On a more serious note, good luck to all candidates- they've all got really great qualities imo, and any one of them would be a great addition to the Shaman team! I'd like to go more in depth, but I have a dog that needs walking and a storm thats a'comin!

I am not a crook! Cool
Lisianthus
Wed 29 Jul 2009, 22:18Lisianthus
I voted for pr0xy since he seems mature. I know I should've voted blank. so remove my vote if you feel that I shouldn't be allowed to vote since I'm not involved with ZDC.
Eulogy
Wed 29 Jul 2009, 22:52Eulogy
Death_X_Magi wrote:Seriously Omni, multiple votes? That's not democracy. This is fails. I abstain from this BS you call a "vote".

The top vote doesnt 100% ensure that they become shaman. however it does help them greatly. Multiple votes for 8 candidates for 2 spots. this isnt for a single shaman.
Death_X_Magi
Wed 29 Jul 2009, 23:13Death_X_Magi
Psh stills. One vote onlies.
CHeEcH
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 00:33CHeEcH
I voted for burn and myself because burn is well-known and high exp and also plays modestly. I also voted for myself because I love wc3 and DotD haha. I play all the time and frequently visit the forums
loamandil
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 00:56loamandil
I voted fore Hammando because hes a great in game leader, tonnes of experience in the game DOTD as well as a great attitude. I'd Also vote for burncruise who has a great attitude and tonnes of in game experience as well , and Who the fuck is infiniteskittle?
loamandil
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 00:58loamandil
And you can only vote once or thats all its letting me vote
Death_X_Magi
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 01:02Death_X_Magi
infiniteskittle is this dude who hardly comes online but is active on forums.
BurnCruise
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 02:17BurnCruise
Im gonna go ahead and vote for Mean. Plays like crazy and from what ive seen, hes pretty damn good at directing a team. Definitely a good choice for shaman.

Now i cross my fingers and hope others vote for me.
firetridagger
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 06:13firetridagger
I VOTED the BurnCruise.. WHY because he corrects my english lol

ALso, why am i in the poll THX THOU
firetridagger
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 06:15firetridagger
thx for selecting me as one thou for the poll
for those that voted for ME

THX !! love u all
Pilgrim
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 06:42Pilgrim
I'm resigning from candidacy for personal reasons. Please anull all votes sent towards me. Thanks for the support though!
firetridagger
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 07:07firetridagger
Pilgrim wrote:I'm resigning from candidacy for personal reasons. Please anull all votes sent towards me. Thanks for the support though!
who are u ?
LimeEmil
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 10:20LimeEmil
firetridagger wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:I'm resigning from candidacy for personal reasons. Please anull all votes sent towards me. Thanks for the support though!
who are u ?

skittles Very Happy
Ogos
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 13:22Ogos
If I see a light flashin'
Could this mean that I’m comin' home?
If I see a man waving
Does this mean that I’m not alone?

Voted!
Pilgrim
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 13:53Pilgrim
firetridagger wrote:
who are u ?

Oi vay, not another one!
Eulogy
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 20:25Eulogy
I'm surprised nobody knows who skittles is lol.. anyway its still a very close race apparently.. one day left I believe.. lets see who comes out on top ^^ lol
Death_X_Magi
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 21:58Death_X_Magi
Multiple votes is still bullshit. I will not acknowledge the results of this vote and whoever wins you are not my Shaman so therefore go to hell.
Goodilus
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 22:02Goodilus
Multiple votes? Are you sure about that?
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum