Go down
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Shitlist Teamkillers. Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-05-30

Shitlist Teamkillers. Empty Shitlist Teamkillers.

Sat 27 Jun 2009, 03:40
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
There is probally already a thread about team killers.. but I couldn't seem to find it.. So I am starting a shit list for everyone in Europe and USeast to see it.... The following so far are shit listed.

J2olla - Joins public DoTD games and team kills other members, this is the 5th time he has been caught.

TheFiddler - Is the friend of J2olla, He has followed J2olla in countless games team killing as well.

(Next person who teamkills in my game) Shall be shit listed here, Random people.. I am not going to add your name if your in the clan zdc or clan zks.. because we usually tk each other for fun. Razz

May you all be warned.

Last edited by IA-Firestarter on Thu 02 Jul 2009, 01:53; edited 2 times in total
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

Shitlist Teamkillers. Empty Re: Shitlist Teamkillers.

Sat 27 Jun 2009, 05:22
ur dumb to let him play 5th time lol y didnt u kick b4 ? XD
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Sat 27 Jun 2009, 07:36
aChiiies wrote:ur dumb to let him play 5th time lol y didnt u kick b4 ? XD

It was a public game, and I didn't know till they were in the game because I normally go afk in lobby and beginning scene (zzzz) lol Razz

Also I know some public host who host dotd and they don't have j2olla or fiddler on their banlist.

Last edited by IA-Firestarter on Thu 02 Jul 2009, 03:39; edited 1 time in total
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Thu 02 Jul 2009, 01:53
IA-Firestarter wrote:There is probally already a thread about team killers.. but I couldn't seem to find it.. So I am starting a shit list for everyone in Europe and USeast to see it.... The following so far are shit listed.

J2olla - Joins public DoTD games and team kills other members, this is the 5th time he has been caught.

TheFiddler - Is the friend of J2olla, He has followed J2olla in countless games team killing as well.

(Next person who teamkills in my game) Shall be shit listed here, Random people.. I am not going to add your name if your in the clan zdc or clan zks.. because we usually tk each other for fun. Razz

May you all be warned.

A new tker has been added to the list....

1337Leo - Has been shitlisted for TKing http://rapidshare.com/files/250866020/DoTd_Teamkiller.w3g.html In 5 minutes of the replay
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2

Thu 02 Jul 2009, 03:42
jeee there are hardly any tkers in us west lol. its usally me doing that lol
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Thu 02 Jul 2009, 03:45
aChiiies wrote:jeee there are hardly any tkers in us west lol. its usally me doing that lol

Lol, Same here aChiiies (:
(IT WAS A ACCIDENT! mabye) lol
FanofFear
FanofFear
SSG
SSG
realm_2
Shitlist Teamkillers. Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-02-15

Thu 02 Jul 2009, 17:55
I've killed people before... and it wasn't an accident =P but i guess i should add them to my banlist. I take it this is US.EAST?
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-06-02

Thu 02 Jul 2009, 18:33
pfft Fire it wasn't an accident I saw you click "Attack" then click on the medic Razz
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Fri 03 Jul 2009, 04:23
A new tker has been added to the list.....

Bigblade - Has poor teamate skills Razz and assassinates someone's face http://rapidshare.com/files/251276713/noob_tk.w3g.html
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Fri 03 Jul 2009, 06:23
i watched the replay at 8X.... the teamkill happens at 1h and like 5mins...
the guy is a chatty noob trying to lead the team.... he gets trash talked because he doesn'T actually know the game very well and wants everything for himself... have a fairly bad judgement because he's a noob...

so they are at the final defense and a big explosion happens... lots of people die... no teamkill message thingie... i didn't see who it was because at 8x things happens very fast...
i didn't add the guy to the bans on the bot because i doubt he'd do that if he likes the map and want to play more...

@firestarter: you should edit your first post and put the names and reasons there so that it's easier to see them all there
hammondo
hammondo
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-08-29

Fri 03 Jul 2009, 07:30
ok he seems to like the game but at the end he did place explosives and he did blow them... after all that he just keeps loling like he dont care... thats why i thought he should be banned... only a suggestion Neutral
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1

Fri 03 Jul 2009, 07:58
Mishotaki wrote:i watched the replay at 8X.... the teamkill happens at 1h and like 5mins...
the guy is a chatty noob trying to lead the team.... he gets trash talked because he doesn'T actually know the game very well and wants everything for himself... have a fairly bad judgement because he's a noob...

so they are at the final defense and a big explosion happens... lots of people die... no teamkill message thingie... i didn't see who it was because at 8x things happens very fast...
i didn't add the guy to the bans on the bot because i doubt he'd do that if he likes the map and want to play more...

@firestarter: you should edit your first post and put the names and reasons there so that it's easier to see them all there

Ask the person who sent the request.. I am just putting the names down after i watch the replays..The guy does explode the others.

Hmm, Mish up to you to ban or not, I'm not argueing with this.. they still won and I guess it was hamm's own personnal matters.

Good night
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1

Fri 03 Jul 2009, 08:33
Ah greedy noobs leading noobs.. never a good combo
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2

Sat 04 Jul 2009, 10:22
whocares the result it funny lol
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Shitlist Teamkillers. Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Sat 04 Jul 2009, 12:15
The only thing I'd know of that doesn't give a teamkill message is Artillery Beacon.
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Sun 05 Jul 2009, 17:43
lol I accidently used that to get a hunter off a team mate.. results werent that good >.> Nah we were down to 3 people fighting in the dark and a hunter grabbed him as we were just getting out of the blast zone... and no team kill message Smile but its not that hard to guess what killed them hahaha
Death_X_Magi
Death_X_Magi
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-08

Wed 08 Jul 2009, 22:18
Eulogy wrote:lol I accidently used that to get a hunter off a team mate.. results werent that good >.> Nah we were down to 3 people fighting in the dark and a hunter grabbed him as we were just getting out of the blast zone... and no team kill message Smile but its not that hard to guess what killed them hahaha

I don't know why you aren't on this list. By now there's been more then one "incident" involving you + explosives + teammates which resulted in "friendly" fire.
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1

Thu 09 Jul 2009, 01:39
Most of the players have had some experience of killing a fellow player whether accident... intentionally or both (:
Darth_Bebi
Darth_Bebi
CPL
CPL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-01

Thu 09 Jul 2009, 05:41
hah yea most ppl just do it to ruin games.. very annoying imo.
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Thu 09 Jul 2009, 21:43
Death_X_Magi wrote:
Eulogy wrote:lol I accidently used that to get a hunter off a team mate.. results werent that good >.> Nah we were down to 3 people fighting in the dark and a hunter grabbed him as we were just getting out of the blast zone... and no team kill message Smile but its not that hard to guess what killed them hahaha

I don't know why you aren't on this list. By now there's been more then one "incident" involving you + explosives + teammates which resulted in "friendly" fire.

Lol Death ^^ because mine arent intentional and you know it! lol even when I TRIED to kill Mish I missed and blew up our Medic lmao... poor key.. either way there is a differance between firing a missile and somebody running into it and just aiming at them.
ekirts
ekirts
CPL
CPL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-01-29
http://ekirts-nz.deviantart.com/

Fri 10 Jul 2009, 00:01
lol omni i know you 'intentionally' tked me dont deny it:D iknow teh truth lol
but reallly there are times when you really want to tk a player for few reasons like
they keep typing in caps
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Fri 10 Jul 2009, 01:48
Yeah... this is true key.. about the caps things.. people who are just way too annoying in game who you have never played with before.. die and keep pinging everywhere... I have told Death once or twice to just kick those players from the game.. problem solved no need to shitlist them though.
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Fri 10 Jul 2009, 04:05
Eulogy wrote:there is a differance between firing a missile and somebody running into it and just aiming at them.
or someone handling the RPG for the first time and have someone walk into the delayed fire rocket....

if you can be guilty of that, then sshitlist me! LOL.... that thing makes it so easy to kill allies, it's a joke....
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2

Fri 10 Jul 2009, 04:52
ppl who dunt talk usally tks or talks randoms shit.
CHeEcH
CHeEcH
CPL
CPL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-17

Wed 22 Jul 2009, 18:10
adding two new players to the shitlist, they are friends and tk together

Llauron
Euridthian
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum