What other Zombie games do you guys play?

+6
s3rius
Eulogy
Die_Plz
4.H-Pestilence-
Sath
Mishotaki
10 posters
Go down

What Zombie games do you guys play?

17 - 39%
6 - 14%
7 - 16%
4 - 9%
4 - 9%
6 - 13%

Total Votes: 44

Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
What other Zombie games do you guys play? Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

What other Zombie games do you guys play? Empty What other Zombie games do you guys play?

Mon 01 Jun 2009, 03:47
We were wondering if you guys were only DOTD players or if you are interested in more than only one Zombie killing style of games ^_^

Last edited by Mishotaki on Tue 02 Jun 2009, 02:00; edited 1 time in total
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
What other Zombie games do you guys play? Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

What other Zombie games do you guys play? Empty Re: What other Zombie games do you guys play?

Mon 01 Jun 2009, 03:55
DOTD6 for sure ^^

otherwise I'm retired since years from NOTD II (LT) and NOTD AM (LtCol)

"Rural Zombie Onslaught "
was a very fun map , but none play this actually :/
there was an other zombie map ..." cursed city " or something like that ..

Edit: and I forgot to mention "afterlife" , "parasite" (serie) , "undead assault II" maps.
4.H-Pestilence-
4.H-Pestilence-
SGM
SGM
realm_1
What other Zombie games do you guys play? Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-04-30

What other Zombie games do you guys play? Empty Re: What other Zombie games do you guys play?

Mon 01 Jun 2009, 06:11
I basically play only Dotd 6 now, but on occasion I do play Notd AM. Back in the day, I used to play Notd II when it was still in beta form and I also played Notd:SO which is by far the MOST difficult zombie game I've played so far. I also used to play UA2, but that is way too easy, it's sort of like a stepping stone to Dotd 6 or Notd AM.
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1

Mon 01 Jun 2009, 09:18
DarkSath wrote: there was an other zombie map ..." cursed city " or something like that ..
hum.. wouldn't that be "curse of the lost city" maybe? ^_^
it's nice.. but no real continuity.. once you win it, there is nothing much to do with it...
Die_Plz
Die_Plz
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-26

Tue 02 Jun 2009, 17:21
Ive played every single game and i didnt bother to save codes because i didnt know which code is for which
4.H-Pestilence-
4.H-Pestilence-
SGM
SGM
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-04-30

Tue 02 Jun 2009, 22:54
Die_Plz wrote:Ive played every single game and i didnt bother to save codes because i didnt know which code is for which
You should use notepad or wordpad, name the document as Die_Plz's save codes for WC3 or something and click save as. Then make neat little subsections for each game like so:
Dotd 6.0
-load xxxxxx-xxxxxx
Notd AM
-load xxxxxx-xxxxxx
Makes it a WHOLE lot easier.
Don't forget to save often too, and I mean save, not save as.
Die_Plz
Die_Plz
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-26

Wed 03 Jun 2009, 01:02
Yah ive started to save codes again but i only play DotD so i dont need to play anything else ^^
Plus when i started to Play DotD ive got a notebook where i write down my codes
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Wed 03 Jun 2009, 10:29
DarkSath wrote:

was a very fun map , but none play this actually :/
there was an other zombie map ..." cursed city " or something like that ..

I think I showed that map to s3rius... lol "The Lost City" or something like that.. fun map.. has an overly large save code but it was a lot of fun ^^
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1

Wed 03 Jun 2009, 15:06
back in the days, i posted "return to the lost city" (te sequel of your map) as a fun map that peole should try.... sadly, it was very easy to get uber guns in that one...
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
What other Zombie games do you guys play? Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Wed 03 Jun 2009, 15:27
"return to the lost city" used a weird weapon system that made your hero unselected for some sec .. really bad coded tho ...
:/ swapping weapon was very laggy and there was a 'pseudo' save system.
The icon pack was nice and the panel of available weapons was nice too.
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Wed 03 Jun 2009, 23:00
Yeah, you would get the best guns very quickly depending on where you searched. especially near the fountain in the middle of the map... there were like no joke atleast a hundred items there after 10 minutes of game play =/ and I beat it with 1 other guy so many times... just grab the machine guns and maybe a sniper rifle if you find one and sit in the Stadium.
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1

Thu 04 Jun 2009, 04:44
nah.. get the secret key in one of the buildings at the south of the stadium and get the best guns from the room you unlock.... and there you go.. camp the rest of the game in the stadium.... ZZZ
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
What other Zombie games do you guys play? Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Thu 04 Jun 2009, 14:43
I took the freedom to move this Topic to Tavern, since it's kind of a general talk and doesn't directly have much to do with clan ZDC.
That second clan section brings up problems with permission rights..
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Fri 05 Jun 2009, 04:18
lol I know this isnt really specified but the name of the topic IS "what other ZOMBIE games do you guys play?"

Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5
GG NO RE with these. Nuff Said lol
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

Fri 05 Jun 2009, 06:05
used to play A LOT of UA2 but it got sooo lame after i got to Lt. Gen..

so now i am hookd on dotd 6 xD
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-06-02

Sat 17 Oct 2009, 11:36
Dragging this Topic out of Retirement. *BUMP* Needs more Zombie killing!

I got the highest level on Rural ZOmbie Onslaught I was one of the first to reach highest level Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Sat 17 Oct 2009, 13:25
I remember how I played S3 marine corps back in the days, however its not only zombies.
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1

Sat 17 Oct 2009, 21:10
Yea S3 was way fun I wonder if its broke? Still gotta show you guys Survivors of Lordaeron. it's not your average survival and it's not only zombies

-Lord Proxy
PiscisKnight
PiscisKnight
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-08-22

Sun 18 Oct 2009, 03:38
I liked afterlife gameplay. But its WAY to easy...i beat it alone from the beggining to the start with no problems and on my second attempt.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
What other Zombie games do you guys play? Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Sun 18 Oct 2009, 04:02
I liked NotD:AM back in the days.. playing the early versions with the d0s guys where the game was more fun than annoyance.. ah yes..

Oh yea, and Rural Zombie was quite fun. Great game idea, mediocre execution. It was so nasty to reload by hand >.<

Apart from that.. there's a funny stand-alone game called Road to Fiddler's Green (Night of the Dead). You fight zombies, more zombies and only zombies. You got a fireaxe at some point. From then on you rarely need guns anymore.. hrhrhr.
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1

Sun 18 Oct 2009, 04:21
Ah Yea I remember playing Fiddler's Green. Another Zombie game you might wanna try out is Nation RED it's a zombie shooter but you get upgrades and what not it won't hold your attention but it's fun when you got a few mins to kill. of Course RE5 (anyone wanna play sometime on PS3?)
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Sun 18 Oct 2009, 22:51
Noes! not Nation Red, it was a horrible game. The idea was quite okay, but then again. The bugs and stuff made the game unplayable, as an example if you played survival mode and you got all the upgrades you didn't even have to control your player, everything died anyway. XD
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1

Sun 18 Oct 2009, 23:07
LMFAO. I never played it for more than 15mins at a time Though now that i think about it your probably right ... It had Zombies with guns
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum