Go down
Komunyst_1ndian
Komunyst_1ndian
RC
RC
realm_6
Regist Date : 2009-05-24

Greetings Comrades. We stand for the Light. Empty Greetings Comrades. We stand for the Light.

Sun 24 May 2009, 03:59
Hey all, Id like to start out by thanking s3rius for creating this sick map.

Looking forward to some good times on these forums. This probably isnt the place to be asking the questions, but where can you get DotD games, outside of battlenet? Im active on the Aussie Garena DotA rooms, and am eagerly searching for any DotD players.

Cheers!
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

Greetings Comrades. We stand for the Light. Empty Re: Greetings Comrades. We stand for the Light.

Sun 24 May 2009, 04:56
welcome aboard mate. yeah this is one sick map init ? haha

ouch garena. well u wont be able to play ANY DOTD GAMES IN GARENA AT ALL

unless we all make time and shitz.

well since ur aussie come US WEST for dotd games. whis me i always host dotd

=D lookin 4wd to play with u soon.
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Greetings Comrades. We stand for the Light. Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Greetings Comrades. We stand for the Light. Empty Re: Greetings Comrades. We stand for the Light.

Sun 24 May 2009, 05:24
hi , welcome in here

most of us are playing on b.net , a few are using Garena , personally i m on b.net only so i cant help much.
dragoon88
1SG
1SG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2008-01-27

Sun 24 May 2009, 14:50
im playing on garena but in asia in phil.
i also have a clan that consist of DOTD fanatics
we wish we could Support DOTD here in phil.
so that DOTD will we Known here
4.H-Pestilence-
4.H-Pestilence-
SGM
SGM
realm_1
Greetings Comrades. We stand for the Light. Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-04-30

Tue 26 May 2009, 11:29
Hey, welcome to the forums, I hope that you will enjoy your stay. And indeed, it is an awesome map that s3rius has created. However, I have to say that it's better off to be dead than to be red!(Fallout 3 refence, spoken by Liberty Prime, the giant anti-communist communist killing robot)
^Grim
^Grim
MSG
MSG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2009-02-06

Fri 05 Jun 2009, 16:16
Hey there, i play DotD on Garena too. I'm guessing you wont lag much when connected to Asian servers? Contact dragoon88(thats his IGM i think) to find out where DotD is held mostly. Though the zone times could prove a hindrance to us playing together. Very Happy
dragoon88
1SG
1SG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2008-01-27

Fri 05 Jun 2009, 17:54
yeah but my IGN in Garena is dragoon87
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Greetings Comrades. We stand for the Light. Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Fri 05 Jun 2009, 21:08
I know there is another aussie but I forget what server he plays in.. I think his user name on this site is Takanaygi or something like that.. look in the members list for him ^^ and welcome to the site Very Happy
^Grim
^Grim
MSG
MSG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2009-02-06

Sat 06 Jun 2009, 01:32
Taki sounds like he's Japanese.. Well check out the members board to find out more about the member profiles. Very Happy
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

Sun 07 Jun 2009, 01:48
it prob is japanese lol look it up on google.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum