Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol) Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol) Empty Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol)

Thu 19 Feb 2009, 01:50
I am having a meeting with a recruitment officer tomorrow and I will be handing in my papers and identity and all that good stuff to join the military, he will be giving me a date that I am to leave for 13 weeks to go through basic training and then from there to another City to finish my training and join a battalion (I'll be getting some time off inbetween but not much) I'll post again with more information of when exactly I'm leaving and where I'm going and all that great stuff but I figured I'd let you all know (considering I play with half of you on a regular basis but could never track you all down to tell you on b.net).

But like I said I don't know when I'm leaving yet just that I am becoming a Recruit in the Military Smile
Just so nobody sits there and wonders why I never play any more lol ^^
Markgunnar
Markgunnar
1SG
1SG
realm_2
Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol) Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-02-08

Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol) Empty Re: Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol)

Thu 19 Feb 2009, 02:14
At least your in canada and not the united states. Anyway becareful and stay safe just use all the knowledge you have gained from this game haha jk. its gonna suck not having u on the team man.
Yadogari
Yadogari
RC
RC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-02-17
http://jp.youtube.com/user/yadogari

Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol) Empty Re: Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol)

Thu 19 Feb 2009, 03:01
Make sure to get a high rank and get your combat knife and medkit >Very Happy Seriously, good luck though xD
FanofFear
FanofFear
SSG
SSG
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-15

Thu 19 Feb 2009, 04:01
We are gonna miss you omni D: just remember you are always A. shooting or B. reloading with a knife in your hand. -_-''

We hope you come back to us soon!
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Thu 19 Feb 2009, 04:11
yeah good luck with that man...

try to get yourself a flamerthrower witha bunch of fuel cells... that way you'll never hav to reload and you'll have much more ammo than anyone else ^_^
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol) Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Thu 19 Feb 2009, 06:57
yeah good luck , and dont shoot a bullet in your foot Smile
Asgard_Ragna
Asgard_Ragna
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-01-20

Thu 19 Feb 2009, 17:39
Ahh yeah und remember, in rl your enemies have guns,too^^

Good Luck man.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol) Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Thu 19 Feb 2009, 18:46
ya ya.. gaining the knowlegde to defend family and home in case of the inevitable zombie attack..
dotd is actually a training simulator created for use in the military and private security teams.. not a game.. do not underestimate the zombie danger!!!
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Thu 19 Feb 2009, 22:27
rofl Those are awesome analogy's I must say.

Anyway I talked with the recruiter today and handed in all my Personal Info.
According to him I should be sent out in maybe a bit over a month if all goes well so I'll still have some time around here b4 then Smile

Well.. bit more than a month he said end of March ^^ if anything changes i'll let you know Smile
Markgunnar
Markgunnar
1SG
1SG
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-08

Thu 19 Feb 2009, 22:51
I didn't even know Canada had an army
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol) Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Thu 19 Feb 2009, 23:50
They actually have an army that can almost keep up with the US forces - maybe you will have the honor to mount one of their newest highly mobile and environmentally friendly combat vehicles:
Warning in Advance! (or message your choice lol) Canada10
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Wed 11 Mar 2009, 17:37
Update: Ok, so things are moving a little bit slower than I had hoped but I have my Apptitude and Physical tests tomorrow (March 12th) I think thats the right date.. anyway yeah ^^ after that I should know when I make my oath and all that stuff and shortly after that I should be gone for upwards of 4 months lol.

AND S3RIUS OMG that is an awesome vehicle I hope I can ride in that thing!

(Seriously that thing would be f'n sweet to ride around the mall in lol!)
DaveTheBat
DaveTheBat
MSG
MSG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2007-12-24
http://www.fire.vampirism.eu

Wed 11 Mar 2009, 18:04
Ah, good luck in the tests mate.

The military in Sweden dont want me Sad
Social disorder ^^
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Wed 18 Mar 2009, 22:52
Another Update: So... Apptitude test came and went, I passed it easily scored in the top percentile and they said I should have taken the Officers test lol..

My Physical Examination is on the 24th of this month and then my Interview is on the 26th.. after that it should be between 3-4 weeks before they "offer me a job" as they put it lol... So I'm moving through at the pace I had figured.. seems to be taking much longer then it actually has been.. not having school slows everything down so much lol.
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Thu 02 Apr 2009, 23:38
Update: The interviews are over, Success! lol

All that is left for me is the Medical Exam.. so I am probably looking at about another month before I actually leave... its been taking awhile cause the Medical Team keeps rebooking my appointment -.-
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum