[MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

[MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead Empty [MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead

Mon 25 Aug 2008, 10:32
[MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead 19856510

Dawn of the dead

yes it a very good zombie movie :p

a remake from an old one i didnt see , anyway this one have a good story line and doesnt have 'unreal' situation only weak civilians against zombies

[MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead 18379310
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
[MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04

[MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead Empty Re: [MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead

Mon 25 Aug 2008, 16:28
One of my very favs as well, if not n1. DotD has such an interesting plot - the whole world got overrun by something nobody can understand, it's not caused by any viral infection or something. It remains a mystery and that's great. Also, the characters hear in TV that the undead plague raised in the whole world - the perfect pattern for our DotD STARS map for SCII that will take place some years after that film, as an aftermath-scenario.

Thanks to Snyder for creating this remake! Mr.Red

„When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth“
Tangax
Tangax
MSG
MSG
realm_3
[MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-05-11

Mon 11 May 2009, 16:47
dawn of the dead is certainly the best zombie movie out yet, but i think it should have given a more overall veiw in some bits instead of looking at about 10 people in a mall the whole time, the most informing bit was the intro movie at the start of the film, but i guess it creates a more questionable plot.
Takayanagi
Takayanagi
MSG
MSG
realm_7
Regist Date : 2009-04-12

Tue 12 May 2009, 10:54
there should be a sequal called dawn of the dead, the war!
where teh armies of teh world rape zombies and theres ppl living on ships and islands free of teh disease/infection
Kellehendros
Kellehendros
CPL
CPL
realm_2
Regist Date : 2010-07-09

Fri 09 Jul 2010, 11:34
DarkSath wrote:[MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead 19856510

Dawn of the dead

yes it a very good zombie movie :p

a remake from an old one i didnt see , anyway this one have a good story line and doesnt have 'unreal' situation only weak civilians against zombies

[MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead 18379310

ehh i can't find any of them in web or in shops :S
but compare to old and new ver which one is better? (Not sound or vitual quality) but the acting. If it is better than old ones, i ma find for the movie harder cuz i love horror movies xD
Gimli.SoG
Gimli.SoG
BG
BG
realm_1
[MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-07-29
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Fri 09 Jul 2010, 14:32
i like the newer Dawn of the Dead, the one with the shopping mall. but thats just me
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
[MOVIE] Dawn Of The Dead Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Fri 09 Jul 2010, 17:16
i really do not like at all older zombies movies as the poor outdated make-up used for zombie totally break the interest , even if the story or acting is good :-/ ( thats my point of view)
Kellehendros
Kellehendros
CPL
CPL
realm_2
Regist Date : 2010-07-09

Sat 10 Jul 2010, 05:23
Very Happy so i must go search for a newer one! but i nvr find one in australia :S
nubcake
nubcake
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-10-22
http://www.smouch.net/lol/

Tue 13 Jul 2010, 00:38
I recommend Dawn of the Dead (2004), Land of the Dead (2005), Dawn of the Dead (1978), Day of the Dead (1985, and the Resident Evil trilogy. Anything with the classic "Romero-style" zombies. Slow paced, bloodthirsty beasts with limited to no thought capacity. I realize that one of the zombies uses an automatic weapon in Land of the Dead but, apart from that brief instance of exaggerated intelligence, it rightfully deserves it's spot in my heart (lol).

I suppose you can give Army of Darkness/The Evil Deads a view as well, they're not like Romero but good movies all the same. Shaun of the Dead is good for a laugh. Try Diary of the Dead (2008) if you're really fiending for some zombies and have seen everything else.

Ir's not too hard to find medium to high-quality versions of these movies on the internet. Just do some browsing, try to find sites with links to a whole bunch of sites streaming the videos.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy the flix.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum