s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Collection Of The Dead Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Collection Of The Dead Empty Collection Of The Dead

Fri 04 Apr 2008, 14:27
I wanted to make a collection of all zombie related things I know - and it'd be nice you can guys can add more things that I haven't got in my list Smile

Zombie Movies:
Dawn of the Dead (Original) (1978)
Dawn of the Dead (Remake) (2004)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
The Evil Dead (nice trash movie of the Evil Dead trilogy) (1981)
Land of the Dead (2005)
Day of the Dead (1985)
House of the dead (2003)
Night of the living dead (1990)
Day of the dead (2008)
Diary of the dead (2008)
Quarantene (aka: Rec) (2008)

-> Danger 50000 Volts
Type: Video

A video by Nick Frost and Simon Pegg - the actors of Shaun of the Dead - who advice you what to do during a zombie outbreak.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

-> The Walking Dead
Type: Comic

By Robert Kirkman. The Walking Dead is centered around a small-town police officer from Cynthiana, Kentucky, his family, and a number of other survivors who have banded together in order to survive after the world is overrun with zombies. Fighting growing despair — and occasionally each other — the group searches for a secure location which they can finally call home.

The first two chapters

-> The Zombie Survival Guide
Type: Book/Audio book

By Max Brooks. It is a fictional survival manual that deals with the potentiality of a zombie attack. Brooks lays out detailed plans for the average citizen to survive zombie uprisings of varying intensity.

Audio sample - download

-> World War Z
Type: Book/Audio book

By Max Brooks. The book chronicles a theoretical zombie apocalypse, specifically the titular "Zombie World War", as a series of after-the-fact oral history interviews with prominent survivors.

Audio sample - download

-> Highschool of the Dead
Type: Manga

By Daisuke Satō and Shouji Satō. In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi High School shortly after it was attacked by zombies. The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse.

Fansub page - download

-> The Zombie Survival Guide video

By someone. A comedic home-made video centered around the use of the Survival Guide during an outbreak.

Youtube

-> The Ultimate Zombie Survival Guide

By someone. Instructional zombie survival video from the 1950s called "The Ultimate Survival Guide, A Civil Defense Announcement, Part 1 - "Fight or Flee?"

-> Mell Brooks about zombie survival

Pre-eminent Zombie Expert and Author of World War Z Max Brooks speaks to Westminster College. Unfortunately not very much, but amusing.

Youtube

-> Biohazard: Degeneration
Type: Animated video

The full CG animation feature "BIOHAZARD: Degeneration" is currently in production, with plans for a terrifying release in 2008. For all who don't know: Biohazard is the original name of Resident Evil.

Youtube - trailer

(I have no idea why the tags don't work on the last few entries..-.-) EDIT (Sunny): Corrected Wink
I haven't listed any movies or games since most of you know know the real good ones. I want this to turn into the Encyclopedia of the Dead - so post your knowledge, please Very Happy

Last edited by s3rius on Thu 20 Nov 2008, 15:30; edited 1 time in total
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-02-04

Collection Of The Dead Empty Re: Collection Of The Dead

Fri 04 Apr 2008, 16:27
Va bene! Very good idea. That collection of zombie-related and post-apocalyptic stuff could become an awesome source of inspiration for everyone. I'll have to sort my bookmarks out - for sure there are over 200 hundrets lurking in some forgotten FF folders. I'll contribute as well with some links. I'm also thinking about a solution how can keep up the clearness once we have more things added...

PS: BBcodes corrected. +eyebrows
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Collection Of The Dead Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Fri 26 Sep 2008, 22:31
+^^ thank you for thoses links !!!
IamDjRosette
IamDjRosette
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Collection Of The Dead Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2008-11-19

Wed 19 Nov 2008, 13:46
Maybe somone adds "Diary of the Dead" director G.A.Romero. Great zombiemovie with great new killing styles. Much better than Land of the Dead which is a shame on Romeros traditional zombie classics 1 till 3 and the dawn of the dead RMK are a must have seen.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Thu 20 Nov 2008, 15:21
Yea well, I can add them but putting a download link in here will probably violate some rule^^

Edit: Ok, done.
IamDjRosette
IamDjRosette
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Collection Of The Dead Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2008-11-19

Thu 20 Nov 2008, 18:32
Am i aloud to show stream-links on the page or not? i don`t wanne get in trouble with leader of the map maybe we make an invisible Section^^?
tryfor
tryfor
CPL
CPL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-03

Fri 08 May 2009, 21:58
i suport this thread unfortinately i own like most of thoes movies cause i got them used so its like 4 dollars
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum