Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
Oh no... Sunny is back! Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04
Ah, what a blessing to be online again. Greetings to all old friends, S.T.A.R.S. veterans and to all new members that have joined meanwhile! Finally after so many months of web-absence...

Uhm, i've heard rumors about wc3anvil went down? that true, the site URL seems to be down for me or i have the wrong one...
I've also read on the portal already that s3erius is creating a new dotd map? awesome news after S.T.A.R.S. got corrupted by that evil WEU (or was a new update released for current b.net version?). Anyway, for now i can offer graphic/interface/icon and probably skinning help if it's needed. Photoshop is running pretty stable.

But that leads me already to my next problem. i have now Win2k on my computer. And my graphic card (NvidiaRiva 128zx) offers strangely no Direct3D acceleration on Win2k. I think thats also why WCIII starts always with a directX error-message. If anyone knows help or a driver that supports D3D under Win2k, i'd be glad to hear. =)

Much needs to be done now by myself. i'll just start to sweep through the new posts and threads - it has been a while already... i think i should checkup some icons as well, as some seem to be lost - or need a fresh art. i started with some rank icons already earlier today. also the forum structure needs to be updated i guess...

btw, it is not possible for me to share Admin rights. The site's software differs between forum foundator and normal admins and only the foundator (that would be sath) can assign new admins. =/

Anyways, for now i just want to say hello again. =]
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

parad0x
Thu 20 Dec 2007, 14:52parad0x
Welcome back Sunny, it is about time.
Asgard_Ragna
Fri 21 Dec 2007, 13:48Asgard_Ragna
WoooT He's back.....ahh,btw i got a new computer Smile
Sunny_D
Fri 21 Dec 2007, 14:48Sunny_D
@parad0x: time it was indeed... nice to meet you again as well, m8.

@Asgard: if your old one was better than 350Mhz, send it to me! NOW! Very Happy
Asgard_Ragna
Fri 21 Dec 2007, 16:05Asgard_Ragna
Already sold xD
Sunny_D
Fri 21 Dec 2007, 16:11Sunny_D
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO..
Mishotaki
Fri 21 Dec 2007, 16:59Mishotaki
Welcome back Sunny_D
it's good to have you back, and good to be able to welcome you back now ^_^
Lisianthus
Sun 23 Dec 2007, 13:10Lisianthus
Welcome back! Now we can revive this place for sure.
I have an old computer that you can have if you pay for delivery xD
1.5ghz, 512mbram, sucky gfx card
Well anyway a warm welcome home from all of us here!
Now back to fresh up my profile a little.
Im pretty damn happy to get out of that shithole "DigitalAeon.net" Everyone was americans and stupid.
Sunny_D
Sun 23 Dec 2007, 23:50Sunny_D
Very Happy

I have an old computer...

shipping from sweden to germany sounds somehow expensive... Mr.Red but yea, with such a system i would at least be able to play and mod again on wc3 and cs:s, haha. ^_^

btw funny avatar you have there - shortly really thought it's a broken link Wink

@ALL:

On this way i wan't to wish everyone some really nice holidays. Hope you all have a comfortable time and maybe a nice party if you stop by at one. i'll see you again on dez, 26th at the latest.
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum