Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
FORUM - Reorganized - Page 2 Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04
15 / 04 / 2007

As discussed, i reorganized the forum sections tonight. the basic structure is now finished. please be patient until i can redo some of the forum icons - as the most of you know, im having gfx-card issues currently and therefore i cant use photoshop as well...

following games have been added yet:

-Counterstrike: Source (Sunny_D)
-Counterstrike 1.6 (Asgard_Ragna)
-Half Life 2
-Half Life 2: Deathmatch
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (Evil_Pidgeon)
-Day of Defeat: Source (noco)
-WarcraftIII (parad0x, scholwa)

anyway, the forum sections have yet to be filled with info about the according games and topics.

therefore i was thinking that we could have moderators for each section who is also kinda responsible for that special section in terms of info. that means the mods (STARS officers group now) weekly check for new interesting info about their game, like updates, mods whatever. im not speaking about massive research, maybe 30 minutes per week working on the clan page is what im thinking off... you can even organize training sessions, wars, or whatever else you think is useful and entertaining.

sure, i dont want to force anyone of you... ;)

therefore you probably could post for what section you want to be mod... for now, all previous mods plus scholwa (as hes the chieftain of the wc3 bnet clan SBS) have this possibility. its better if you have - or can get - some experience in that section. you can also apply for more sections if you want. hope you want to offer your support :)

for the beginning, we would have to offer several things to make ppl join our community. it will start slowly but i hope we can attract many gamers to this site in future ;)

btw, the forum sections etc are probably not organized perfectly yet. if you have any suggestions to make it better (combine, split forums, threads etc), plz post as well. i want to make it easy for possibly everyone. in particular if you have ideas for new sections that i havent considered yet!

btw: profile and character sheet are updated. :)

--------------

possible areas available for forum mods and its tasks (for now):

-Counterstrike: Source (if you dont mind i take this section myself as its the only other online game im playing (with wc3) and that i know - probably also merge that with CS1.6, but i duno how much that is different from CSS...):

>> mods, skins, script, maps, servers, wars, competitions, training sessions, meetings, netsettings, spraylogos, game news... something like that...

- Half Life 2 and HL2 - Deathmatch:

>> Game news and especially new mods, maybe you write the one or other small review?, competitions etc....

- Other Games Section and The STARS Tavern (general talk):

>> moderate and feed the people with interesting new stuff from all areas of interest. this section has probably the most freedom ^^ news and reports about newly released or upcoming games could belong to that section as well. we should have 2 people doing that section (or partly... depends)

- Download Section:

>> keep the download links up-to-date, as we dont have an own space for files. find useful tools, maps, other stuff etc... and maybe you even rate and test some of them from time to time.

- Entertainment Section:

>> probably merged with the general talk section. find interesting flash games, organize arcade, i thought as well about something like a radio stream maybe for the site?

- Warcraft III

>> maybe a job for scholwa if he wants (but not necessarily if some else is interested. just thought as he is the clan leader... or parad0x maybe, as he said he doesnt play other online games (if i remember correctly ^^ ). section will contain like new maps, mods, clan games, wars, meetings... and so on. includes especially DotD and DotDS (if it finally will be ready ^^ ) of course

----------------------

thats it for now i guess... probably i have to temporarily close
the forum (like the hours today night) for some hours again within next
days to furhter work on it.... anyway, with some efford i think we can get many people to us (maybe we need an advertisement manager that posts us here and there? xD )

Last edited by on Sun 15 Apr 2007, 15:50; edited 5 times in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Sath
Fri 04 May 2007, 22:14Sath
And if I have time I will re-design the content of the game category to make all of them similar Smile ...
Sath
Sat 12 May 2007, 22:06Sath
okay its done Smile
Sunny_D
Sun 13 May 2007, 00:13Sunny_D
FORUM - Reorganized - Page 2 Anbetenpu5
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum