Cheesy-Gordia
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1
Oh my lawd Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-07-14

Oh my lawd Empty Oh my lawd

Tue 24 Nov 2015, 11:25
Holy crap guys. I haven't been an active player for DOTD since 2008. Jesus christ the memories haha. Zanx.2, sath, omni, misho, gimli, Eulogy, proxy, delanov, horst, armyx1, dingdong, kappan, underhand, alimoe, poopenheimers, and a whole bunch of others man. Ahhhhh my goodness the memories. Where have I moved on after DOTD. Well I started playing a game called custom hero footies made by Bond009 (still popular). Literally became the best at that and most hated in the whole community of that (team name was tDT). Starcraft 2, then counterstrike till this day.

I used to be a shaman and tbh I forgot what rank I was dude it's been waaay too long. I played the advanced marksman alot I remember though, I loved that dude. I play from time to time now with my team for CHF and other shenanigans like rocket league or such. But I play under Haadi1 now.

I've been thinking of revisiting so yeah.

What has everyone else been up to lately?
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Oh my lawd Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Oh my lawd Empty Re: Oh my lawd

Tue 24 Nov 2015, 18:39
i am very gald to see you back in here lol ...  wc3 ded game idk  .. anyway we are still playing DotD from time to time ,come in  ZDC channel on w3   ^^

and ofc i remember u lol
HorstRabe
HorstRabe
1LT
1LT
realm_3
Oh my lawd Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-07-19

Thu 03 Dec 2015, 14:02
the days... Welcome back and check into Clan ZDC anytime. Games daily!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum