SG
SG
realm_1
Last Mission Disconnection Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2015-06-06
http://kurodesigns.weebly.com

Last Mission Disconnection Empty Last Mission Disconnection

Thu 20 Aug 2015, 00:43
When delanov and I were playing on nightmare extra mode, we were doing EXCELLENT until we completed the very last mission before the Walters would appear. I think this might be a bug but I am not 100% sure since it was just me and him playing and some other new players so I cannot confirm that everyone was disconnected from the game like I was or not. What happened was the mission was completed then the game froze and then closed out without giving a warning message or anything. Some numbers.. We gathered like 8 soldiers and 10 of something else (didn't see the results well since I was busy running, killing, and got disconnected shortly after).
CyBeastSaber
CyBeastSaber
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2015-08-06

Last Mission Disconnection Empty Re: Last Mission Disconnection

Thu 20 Aug 2015, 21:42
Yup. Same thing happened with a game with Kokufu. Usually happens around the large spawns during and/or after a landing zone drop.... Maybe too much spawns? D:
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Last Mission Disconnection Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Sat 22 Aug 2015, 19:11
Sadly there's just no way to fix these things.

They happen very rarely and I cannot reproduce them because I don't know what exactly happened. And if I can't reproduce a complex error, I can't find a way to fix it. I don't know even if the problem is in the DotD code or if it's a bug in Wc3 or anything else.
Kokufu
Kokufu
SG
SG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2015-06-06
http://kurodesigns.weebly.com

Tue 25 Aug 2015, 21:35
All I remember from those missions (and I am good at remembering this) were that the dropzone #2 was dropped on the road just below the civilian helicopter pick-up mission ended, we disconnected after going in between the woods next to the top-park and the building on the left (the two-tier building with the center that has four entry ways). We disconnected literally seconds after picking them up. The dropzone #1 was on the road above the train station but we were able to rescue that team but disconnected after going closer to the bridges at the bottom-left side of the map, which was several minutes later when the mission completed and the results showed.

The #1 and #2 were times disconnecting, #1 was this report and #2 wasn't reported since I didn't want to report this twice. Do you think it could have something to do with the size of monsters/spawn rate/memory usage? I know some of it is randomized but isn't there a way to run testruns that wouldn't require actually playing it through? I could always record what I am doing each game if that would be beneficial (not Warcraft 3 replays but using a screen-recording program).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum