GabrielLF
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-04-15

Hello World ! Empty Hello World !

Mon 03 Jan 2011, 06:46
Hello players of DotD across the Battle.net

Many of you won't remember me, but i am an old player of DotD, but i was afk for one year and a few months, don't play WC3 since mid-2009 and now i'm coming back with all powers to the table to play again. Good to see you all are still helping s3rius on maintining the map and the hard work he always get. I would like to know where are we getting the heavy community players, since i'm on US East most of the time and i haven't seen a game of this commmunity. I see a bot who can't start a game because it never has more then 3 players on the map. I know ppl moved to SC2, but i can't stand the sadness of leaving DotD to SC2, soo, if any of you is going to play, please, whisper me on US East ( GabrielLF ) and i will play, on any of the other b.net servers too.
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Hello World ! Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Hello World ! Empty Re: Hello World !

Mon 03 Jan 2011, 06:50
hi and WelcomeBack Smile there are still people active on UsEast , you can try to join the channel 'clan zdc' you may found some people online during afternoon/night US time
GabrielLF
GabrielLF
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-04-15

Mon 03 Jan 2011, 06:58
Clan ZDC is kinda stoppy. Don't see too much people trying to play and stuff. I only saw 1 game and i was kicked out by greveur when i joined, because the room was "full for friends".

I really wanna do a game today, but im starting to think about leaving since i got NO ONE to play on US EAST. There is someone online on another server wanting to play a game ?
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Hello World ! Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Thu 06 Jan 2011, 00:26
I'm not overly active.. getting ready to go to Europe for an undetermined amount of time soon... but I'm still around for awhile lol OmniEulogy on east. that is also my skype so feel free to add me on Skype if you use it and message me if you wanna play Smile my skype is almost always on unless I'm on SC2 so... there you have it ^^
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Hello World ! Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Thu 06 Jan 2011, 00:51
Ahhh well, DotD isn't played as often as it has been.
I personally have absolutely no idea where DotD players gather and where not.
Korox
Korox
1SG
1SG
realm_1
Hello World ! Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-08-08

Thu 06 Jan 2011, 04:36
depending on the time zone that you are in, a few players should be available after 7:00 EST. Alternatively, you could message a few of the different active DotD players and ask when they are finished. There are people playing ( on East) you might just have to find them
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum