Go down
FireBat220
SGFC
SGFC
realm_7
How to do Hydra Misson? Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2010-09-07

How to do Hydra Misson? Empty How to do Hydra Misson?

Wed 08 Sep 2010, 02:18
(how to do hydra misson) Can u help me? FanOfFear say i dun get it How to do Hydra Misson? Icon_question.Tell me clearly... I dun even know got Hydra misson or i do? How to do Hydra Misson? Suspect Just tell me The Walktrough of this part How to do Hydra Misson? Sleep I go other forum useless How to do Hydra Misson? Icon_thumbdown ..this more okay! How to do Hydra Misson? Icon_thumleftI need help from u guys because u all experience player How to do Hydra Misson? Icon_salut u like a How to do Hydra Misson? Icon_king when i already know got that quest my face is just like THIS! How to do Hydra Misson? Affraid
Gimli.SoG
Gimli.SoG
BG
BG
realm_1
How to do Hydra Misson? Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-07-29
http://www.dotd-stars.com

How to do Hydra Misson? Empty Re: How to do Hydra Misson?

Wed 08 Sep 2010, 14:25
You know you got the Hydra mission if the screen doesn't go all black when you trigger the second mission (going to the science lab). After you trigger you will notice plants randomly spawning and owning you (at least trying to). Go to the sewers in the top left of the map and trigger the next cut scene by walking onto the "brige" inside the sewers. Then, go a over half way down the left side of the map to the docks. A boat will come with two poor souls (most people kill them) with the Agent Orange. This is a potent plant killer that you can use on those "tentacles" that spawned in the sewer during the cut scene. Bring the Agent Orange back to the sewers and use the item ability from your inventory on the tentacles. After that, stand in the circle until that bar goes all the way green, disappears, and the agent orange vanishes from your inventory. Then, go back to the science lab which will trigger the Hydra to come own you. You can demo him, shoot him a bunch, or call in an attack helicopter and artillery strike on him. Its really up to you. The most important part after killing him is to pick up the data pad and actually use it (I have been part of many games with all "veterans" where we sit for 10 minutes before realizing we didn't use the data pad or pick it up =/ lolz).
delanov
delanov
MSG
MSG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2009-06-08

Wed 08 Sep 2010, 23:44
Gimli.SoG wrote:(I have been part of many games with all "veterans" where we sit for 10 minutes before realizing we didn't use the data pad or pick it up =/ lolz).

Embarassed
schattenkrieger
MSG
MSG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-10-23

Sat 11 Sep 2010, 05:21
I suppose you could check my youtube channel since thats a video on soloing up to mission 3 if that helps at all

just type in carugax and itll be on there
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum