Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
Shitlist Teamkillers. - Page 2 Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Shitlist Teamkillers. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shitlist Teamkillers.

Wed 22 Jul 2009, 18:46
yeah , lot of fun to TK in small group of friend Very Happy
Xetras
Xetras
SG
SG
realm_3
Regist Date : 2009-07-19

Thu 23 Jul 2009, 05:04
Firestarter, as Mishotaki said, could you please edit your first post to contain all the shitlisted TKers? It will give everyone a better overview to have them all on one list at a fixed location, rather than reading through the whole topic.

As I have gathered so far, the shitlisted players are:
J2olla - Friend with TheFiddler, TKs in public DotD games.
TheFiddler - Friend with J2olla, TKs in public DotD games.
1337Leo - Started to TK 5 min into a game
Llauron - Friend with Euridthian, TKs in public DotD games.
Euridthian - Friend with Llauron, TKs in public DotD games.

Bigblade - Shitlist status pending. Overall poor teamplayer, has great leadership ambitions but Moses would have been a better leader than said player (and Moses was lost in the desert for 40 years)
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Shitlist Teamkillers. - Page 2 Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Thu 23 Jul 2009, 06:51
yeah thats pretty much what I've seen as well.. however Mish's bot records I think can show who kills who... not overly sure though.
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Thu 23 Jul 2009, 07:05
Eulogy wrote:yeah thats pretty much what I've seen as well.. however Mish's bot records I think can show who kills who... not overly sure though.
no, there is no chat message for when someone is teamkilled... also i only get the chat in "all" so i usually don'T get much of a story if i look around for it...
SC2PL.Tamer
SC2PL.Tamer
SG
SG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-23

Thu 23 Jul 2009, 19:15
IA-Firestarter wrote:I am not going to add your name if your in the clan zdc or clan zks.. because we usually tk each other for fun. Razz

phew, I was about to say you guys should pre-emptively shitlist me as I'm definately going to TK Mishotaki for fun some day
DeadAimSpartan
DeadAimSpartan
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-24

Mon 27 Jul 2009, 20:38
Drekisol - tked team in what LOOKED like a failing match yet could have gone on to greatness (which they tried after killing me).

XArmyof1X - see above as well as abuse of !kick privilege.
DeadAimSpartan
DeadAimSpartan
PVT
PVT
realm_1

Tue 28 Jul 2009, 03:48
XArmyof1x wrote:
DeadAimSpartan wrote:Drekisol - tked team in what LOOKED like a failing match yet could have gone on to greatness (which they tried after killing me).

XArmyof1X - see above as well as abuse of !kick privilege.

Dude your such a baby, before whineing to the whole ZDC/ZKS community get your facts straight

First of all i wanted a satchel, you wouldnt give, so we tked you to get what we wanted

And i didnt abuse the !kick command, because when we RM you tk at start so i wasnt dealing with that so i kicked you

Misho: insults removed, i know you're pissed, but it's not a reason to insult like that

edit Misho im not pissed its just that hes being [insert insult here] and making it sound worse than it really is

You wanted a satchel so we could all be killed at once, thus further proving my point.
Plus... why can't I tk at the START of a match, where we had TWO medics that could easily rez you. Better to tk and end at START before anything happens instead of ruining the game for others after first mission, only to continue on with the game after killing off the team.

(And yes it was 5-10 mins of waiting for your game to end so that another would be hosted)
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Tue 28 Jul 2009, 05:18
ok guys. Settle this on b.net or with PM's ^^ and seriously its only a game.. people kill eachother when they get bored its not nice but it happens. Nobody from the clan is getting shitlisted for TKing in a game where the group is planning on rming. HOWEVER... you should not TK one of the clan members just to get an item... thats just stupid.
Army
Army
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-16

Tue 28 Jul 2009, 05:33
Eulogy wrote:ok guys. Settle this on b.net or with PM's ^^ and seriously its only a game.. people kill eachother when they get bored its not nice but it happens. Nobody from the clan is getting shitlisted for TKing in a game where the group is planning on rming. HOWEVER... you should not TK one of the clan members just to get an item... thats just stupid.

when deadaim actually logs in we will settle with pm but hes never on and just whines on forums and no its not better to tk anytime

and we wanted satchel cause game was fail
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Tue 28 Jul 2009, 07:08
I don't want to sound like im directly talking to you. I mean in general its a bad idea to TK to get an item from somebody and I'm aware that you know that. lol
DeadAimSpartan
DeadAimSpartan
PVT
PVT
realm_1

Tue 28 Jul 2009, 15:15
XArmyof1x wrote:
Eulogy wrote:ok guys. Settle this on b.net or with PM's ^^ and seriously its only a game.. people kill eachother when they get bored its not nice but it happens. Nobody from the clan is getting shitlisted for TKing in a game where the group is planning on rming. HOWEVER... you should not TK one of the clan members just to get an item... thats just stupid.

when deadaim actually logs in we will settle with pm but hes never on and just whines on forums and no its not better to tk anytime

and we wanted satchel cause game was fail

As I said in earlier post, game was not fail (especially since we had to wait for you to finish). You were just too lazy to try any harder. I'm not trying to turn this into a flame war, I didn't even WANT to come to the forums. Only reason I did post is because I explained the situation to the chat room and I was told to report it here, and that's what I'm doing.
Army
Army
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1

Tue 28 Jul 2009, 16:21
DeadAimSpartan wrote:As I said in earlier post, game was not fail (especially since we had to wait for you to finish). You were just too lazy to try any harder. I'm not trying to turn this into a flame war, I didn't even WANT to come to the forums. Only reason I did post is because I explained the situation to the chat room and I was told to report it here, and that's what I'm doing.

Half the team was leaving with neo anyways so how not
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Tue 28 Jul 2009, 20:54
ugh give it a rest, both of you lol xD
CHeEcH
CHeEcH
CPL
CPL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-17

Tue 28 Jul 2009, 22:23
Woot forum wars!!!! How about i tk you both and then you can stop complaining about each other lol
Army
Army
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1

Tue 28 Jul 2009, 23:36
CHeEcH wrote:Woot forum wars!!!! How about i tk you both and then you can stop complaining about each other lol

lets not and say we did
Dreki Sal
Dreki Sal
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-22

Thu 30 Jul 2009, 02:24
ok this is the most recent tker i have found he is player blue "SwS.Monge"

the tks are logged at

7:00 blue attacks "scooterbee" he runs out off ammo on the shot before kill and then proceds to claim yellow shot him first altho on revison of replay u can see that blue takes no damage and that the zombie behind him is what yellow shot at

7:15 blue finaly reloads and trys again, first tk "scooterbee" yellow then quits
no warning given to blue or yellow because i could not see what actuly happend at the time.

periodicly he places ec at points that look like he is trying to kill ither players or npc/civs however does not know ec dont have a triger butten.

at 11:00 the medic rezes the body of yellow (who is now under everyones control) once the body is rezed teal and oj then move to covering postions a un know person then comands yellow to shoot and kill both players. blue then starts to join in killing them leading to the conclution that blue controled yellow. at this point i -kick blue before he can kill anyone elnse (still was not with them and didnt know he was alone at the time)

i belive this was a intentional act of unprovoced agression that ended up in all 3 tked players not returning to the remake game yellow and teal both were exited about the game in the game lobby. however after this act they might not return for a while due to thinking the dotd comunity contains these game ruiners, with this being said plz consider SwS.Monge for the ban list or at the very least a black mark for consideration in future games.

http://rapidshare.com/files/261577292/dotd_tk_sws.w3g.html

ps sorry if this is a bit much i tend to be very detail oriented =)
Dreki Sal
Dreki Sal
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-22

Thu 30 Jul 2009, 02:41
ok btw i never saw this whole thing with deadaim and army until now so let me shed some light on what actuly happend lol the game was basicly finished and we were rming because 2 people quit we had bad items bad class picks and we failed first mission but before we were going to rm i had just gotten medivac 2lt 2 games before and we (everyone exept deadaim aperently) decided we would kill everyone wait for the corpses and then medivac 6 people for the 30xp and then restart on normal instead of nm to help teach the pvt's that were in the game better. after about 5 min of everyone telling deadaim to give us a satchel i finaly told him that this was taking forever and i would tk him if he didnt give it (instead of abusing the -kick command) so i finaly did tk him took the satchel at this point 2 people got sick of deadaim not responding to anything (oh ya he never said a word until after i killed him) and they qut so we were going to still do the medivac and just get 15 xp instead of the 30 we hoped for. in the end neo and another pvt quit after we got the satchel anyway and i just tryed to stay alive as long as i could to evac army.

then in the next game dead tks me at literaly -:50 and then continuse to try to kill somone elnse (i belive it was army) and army kicks him.

hope this helps people to understand what actuly happend if i had known this was going to be a problem i would have saved replay =/
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

Thu 30 Jul 2009, 03:39
whocares. jee just get over it..
Tamer
Tamer
1SG
1SG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-26

Fri 14 Aug 2009, 17:47
So apparently I was being a douche and some guy decided that was enough reason to TK me and destroy the remaining CPRs. He was also a terrible medic and I almost didn't say anything about that (except when he used the recharge pack + when he didn't see some guy needed antidote since 5+ minutes).

His account name is ToxicEncy and well, I'm not too familiar with rapidshare or any other file hosting site. Should I get off my lazy ass and upload it over there or use some other method to send the replay?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum