COL
COL
realm_1
Colonel White Glitch Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Colonel White Glitch Empty Colonel White Glitch

Tue 16 Jun 2009, 23:27
Ok so I just played a game on East, only the medic had played before 700 exp lol anyway we get to Colonel White he gets out of the chopper we make it to him and he never moves... not after he says the whole "ok lets go to the base" thing at all.. so I have to kill him and go to the base which then takes forever to open the doors.. AND because we dont have white with us we all die as we get inside the 2nd set of doors.. horrible way to end the game really >.< s3r I will send you the rep.. has anybody else ever had problems with white?
4.H-Pestilence-
4.H-Pestilence-
SGM
SGM
realm_1
Colonel White Glitch Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-04-30

Colonel White Glitch Empty Re: Colonel White Glitch

Tue 16 Jun 2009, 23:45
Yeah, but one time White just stood there at the Southeastern Park Plaza, and even when I artied all the npcs and White nothing happens after a WHILE. Sometimes Madigan bugs and won't move to the helipad either, and when I kill them all nothing happens still. Only happened with the Hostbot games though, pretty odd.
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Wed 17 Jun 2009, 03:26
so then do you think it has something to do with the bot? I don't think we can dismiss it but at the same time it would be pretty dumb to just assume somehow its the bot's fault.. lol either way I sent the rep to s3r and hopefully he can clarify it..
4.H-Pestilence-
4.H-Pestilence-
SGM
SGM
realm_1
Colonel White Glitch Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-04-30

Wed 17 Jun 2009, 05:08
Well I'm not saying it's the bot but it only occurs when I play with the bot! And oh yeah, Col.White got stuck in an alleyway, a bunch of new guys cock blocked, a fatty killed White, and we were being surrounded so I just artied all of us. No-one was moving anyways. The AI needs a buff!
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Wed 17 Jun 2009, 05:22
the AI doesnt need a buff... I'm pretty sure b7 might take care of most of these problems anyway.. so who knows ^^
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-30

Wed 17 Jun 2009, 06:16
Eulogy wrote:the AI doesnt need a buff... I'm pretty sure b7 might take care of most of these problems anyway.. so who knows ^^

i found out today that when col. white dies, the game sends a bunch of bunnies at your squad.. rofl.

Tip: You don't want to sit for the dogs... because you will get to col. white late unless your team is full of pros.
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-06-02

Wed 17 Jun 2009, 06:35
This seems like a very rare glitch and that it's too early to determine if it's the bots fault or not
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

Wed 17 Jun 2009, 09:10
yeah i had that problem only once tho.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
Colonel White Glitch Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Sat 20 Jun 2009, 14:26
I think I've found the cause and fixed it. Time will tell.
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

Sat 20 Jun 2009, 21:51
nice.
hammondo
hammondo
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-08-29

Wed 01 Jul 2009, 20:34
4.H-Pestilence- wrote:Yeah, but one time White just stood there at the Southeastern Park Plaza, and even when I artied all the npcs and White nothing happens after a WHILE. Sometimes Madigan bugs and won't move to the helipad either, and when I kill them all nothing happens still. Only happened with the Hostbot games though, pretty odd.

I found out a way around this. goto the base and put infrared on the door. it opens the door as usal and makes the computer think white is at the base... so u get a chance of exp Very Happy
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Thu 02 Jul 2009, 01:03
The door opens regardless of wether White dies or not. After a very long wait I might add but I mean its surviving to make it to the base without white and having enough ammo to hold out before the door opens.
hammondo
hammondo
SGFC
SGFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-08-29

Thu 02 Jul 2009, 03:44
Eulogy wrote:The door opens regardless of wether White dies or not. After a very long wait I might add but I mean its surviving to make it to the base without white and having enough ammo to hold out before the door opens.

Well why wait when u can infra it lol Question
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-30

Thu 02 Jul 2009, 03:47
Eulogy wrote:The door opens regardless of wether White dies or not. After a very long wait I might add but I mean its surviving to make it to the base without white and having enough ammo to hold out before the door opens.

Don't you get rushed with easter bunnies if white dies... One game I was playing, White dies and we got rushed by easter bunnies.
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Thu 02 Jul 2009, 04:55
IA-Firestarter wrote:

Don't you get rushed with easter bunnies if white dies... One game I was playing, White dies and we got rushed by easter bunnies.
you'Re supposed to... if white dies, you get that message... but if he was stuck or died too early, the enemies don't spawn... neither does the bunnies...
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Thu 02 Jul 2009, 04:59
Yeah exactly, no bunnies and no spawn, you sit with almost no enemies coming at you for an indefinate amount of time untill the doors magically open =/
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum