Go down
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
How to be able to contribute in this section Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

How to be able to contribute in this section Empty How to be able to contribute in this section

Thu 04 Jun 2009, 06:54
Well hello DOTD-stars.com member!
As this section of the forums is destined to the ZDC clan members, only the people of the user group ZDC is allowed to contribute... those would be the people that i know are from the official US East DOTD clan....

I may have missed some people, and if i did, i'm sorry... so please PM me to gain acess to this part of the forums, i'll be happy to add you to the group ^_^

Last edited by Mishotaki on Fri 12 Jun 2009, 17:12; edited 1 time in total
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

How to be able to contribute in this section Empty Re: How to be able to contribute in this section

Fri 05 Jun 2009, 04:16
Mish if you need any extra help I'm around quite a bit just tell me if you need anything done and I'll see what I can do for ya ^^
firetridagger
firetridagger
SG
SG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-04

How to be able to contribute in this section Empty Re: How to be able to contribute in this section

Sat 08 Aug 2009, 01:34
If you need help
Just msg me Misho man

in game name is neotridagger
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-06-02

Sat 08 Aug 2009, 01:46
lol i'm always here to help
-Silent_Ninja-
-Silent_Ninja-
SSG
SSG
realm_1
How to be able to contribute in this section Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-12-27

Sun 27 Dec 2009, 21:40
=) im from ZDC west but i play on both zdc east and zdc west and im always on and willing to help with anything
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum