Go down
levyloua
levyloua
CPL
CPL
realm_7
Regist Date : 2009-05-18

[Solved] Chibi riflemans unlimited mana Empty [Solved] Chibi riflemans unlimited mana

Sun 24 May 2009, 18:22
Is the Chibi's mana unlimited? There is a case that happened that when the Chibi's mana reaches zero it goes back to 40. Unlimited Rifle Grenades.

I think this could be exploited by the Engineer who has the absorb mana with fast cooldown and low mana cost.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
[Solved] Chibi riflemans unlimited mana Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

[Solved] Chibi riflemans unlimited mana Empty Re: [Solved] Chibi riflemans unlimited mana

Sun 24 May 2009, 18:51
The chibi marine's mana is unlimited, however the Engineer's Drain Energy cannot be used on them.

Even if it was possible it'd be a gain of 35 mana each 20 seconds at the expense of some valuable seconds of rifleman fire, while you could simply use it on the Machine Gunner next to you.
aChiiies
aChiiies
2LT
2LT
realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

[Solved] Chibi riflemans unlimited mana Empty Re: [Solved] Chibi riflemans unlimited mana

Mon 25 May 2009, 03:45
can you make them able to use items such as armor piercing rounds ? cuz since they only got 2 slots and dunt need ammo i rcken they shud be able to equip . =p

s3rius: Removed double post.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
[Solved] Chibi riflemans unlimited mana Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Mon 25 May 2009, 12:56
Yes, I'll add that option to B7. The reason why it's not already in B6 is that I have to write a new item list for them (at the moment they can carry as many primary weapons as they have room for. They could also carry flamethrower and stuff).
levyloua
levyloua
CPL
CPL
realm_7
Regist Date : 2009-05-18

Mon 25 May 2009, 16:36
s3rius wrote:The chibi marine's mana is unlimited, however the Engineer's Drain Energy cannot be used on them.

Even if it was possible it'd be a gain of 35 mana each 20 seconds at the expense of some valuable seconds of rifleman fire, while you could simply use it on the Machine Gunner next to you.

OK. Thank you for clarifying. One more reason why not to quit when you are dead. +eyebrows
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum