Go down
levyloua
levyloua
CPL
CPL
realm_7
Regist Date : 2009-05-18

[Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint Empty [Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint

Sun 24 May 2009, 15:09
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
From the skill tip of anabolic steroids, steroids "Does not stack with Stimulants, Stim Pack or Sprint.

[Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint Sterio10

I used Anabolic Steriods. Here is my Statistics:

[Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint Sterio11

Then I used sprint while steroids is still active. Here is my Statistics:

[Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint Run_an10

Now I am super fast. +^^

I forgot to take a picture of my Movement Speed when only in sprint.
I believe it was 338 MS.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
[Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

[Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint Empty Re: [Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint

Sun 24 May 2009, 15:32
Rods, Sprint and Stims are based on abilities which don't work well together. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Sometimes one buff was removed and the other one active. Sometimes they nullified each other.

I agree that they sometimes stack, but they're so buggy that I thought I should add a warning to it.
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
[Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

[Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint Empty Re: [Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint

Sun 24 May 2009, 16:40
btw there is a typo Smile

tempoary o_0 !?
levyloua
levyloua
CPL
CPL
realm_7
Regist Date : 2009-05-18

Mon 25 May 2009, 16:41
I am thinking that only the anabolic steriods of the medic stacks with run. i tried stacking steroids with stimulants and the cancel each other out and i also tried stacking stimulants and run. They do cancel each other out. Maybe you can just remove "sprint" in the description of anabolic steroids. Very Happy
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
[Fixed]Stack issue of Anabolic Steroids and Sprint Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Mon 25 May 2009, 17:08
Yes, you're indeed right. I've done some more testing now and it seems that anabolic steroids also stack with the item.
I've updated the tooltips accordingly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum