Go down
AweDio
RC
RC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-11-22

[Fixed] b4 item spawn Empty [Fixed] b4 item spawn

Sat 22 Nov 2008, 22:38
There also doesn't seem to be enough items spawned beta4. I dunno maybe its just me but I feel like the ammo/item spawns are kind of slim pickings. It gets really hard to search for stuff while the game progresses cause if you stray from a group you'll more than likely die and also searching for ammo/items before trigging the first event for 5-15 minutes is extremely boring and tedious.
SecreT_WeaponS
PFC
PFC
realm_5
Regist Date : 2008-11-20

[Fixed] b4 item spawn Empty Re: [Fixed] b4 item spawn

Sat 22 Nov 2008, 22:48
If u save (WC3 "save game") the game and load it the auras are on lvl1 even though they were skilled on a higher lvl.
It's not that much of an issue but if there are more missons later mb it should be fixed.
Or you did it itentionally? idk
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
[Fixed] b4 item spawn Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Sun 23 Nov 2008, 02:48
AweDio wrote:searching for ammo/items before trigging the first event for 5-15 minutes is extremely boring and tedious.
Then don't do it Rolling Eyes
But really now, I can't just drop everything you need right in front of the train. You'll need some luck to stumble upon useful items, or you simply have to search. That's the task of a scout anyway.

SecreT_WeaponS wrote:If u save (WC3 "save game") the game and load it the auras are on lvl1 even though they were skilled on a higher lvl.
It's not that much of an issue but if there are more missons later mb it should be fixed.
Or you did it itentionally? idk
No, I didn't know about this. Funny. Well, first I think there's nothing I can do about and secondly dotd isn't made to be saved and loaded. Do it in one run, or fail miserably Smile
Nepodo
CPL
CPL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-11-03

Wed 26 Nov 2008, 01:15
odly i hadd realy many in one game, i alredy found 5 cells (dont remebr name)at the begining and my squad had more amo than theye could carry,
enginer alredy found a grenade lauch in the shadow outside the train and we found 3 more after just a few mins,allthoug giving a noob a grenade lauch is like giving a monkey a gun, so we all got tked. and all that was left was some green boxes near the corpses(amunition and clips)
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
[Fixed] b4 item spawn Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Wed 26 Nov 2008, 13:52
Sounds like you played on a higher difficulty or had really really much luck. On Normal made you are lucky if you find a single launcher. 4 of them is like being Mr.Fortune himself ^^

I should add that the items vary a little. You might find a few clips more, but have a little less medical items. Or you get a spectra armor, but find less ingrams. Stuff like this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum