Go down
Lothir
Lothir
MSG
MSG
realm_1
the banlist-players, the probies and the oldshcool players.. Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2006-08-04

the banlist-players, the probies and the oldshcool players.. Empty the banlist-players, the probies and the oldshcool players..

Mon 14 Apr 2008, 20:49
This is so funny I just have to tell about it..
But first of all I saw new dotd version, CONGRATULATION serius very good job*thumbs up*

I just played a dotd 5.3 game but sadly I learned the hard way why we did create a banlist. It is so sadly a freak who says he is pro engi and he can't even build a proper base. The base was made of five lines of barricades and no turrels, he think that I the oldest hero (and still cool xD) can take all the heat and defend the base. We did "fight" each other (me and the freak) for some minutes until I die (always funny) and he blames me for being the most stupid of us *ROFLOL*.
We had some probies and the lvl 90 freak base-builder and me on the team. I don't blame the beginner medic for my death.
But I've learned today the hard way why we did create a banlist... He did also say the grunt and medic cant play dotd :S

Welcome rexord to the banlist for beeing retard, who can't build bases.
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3
the banlist-players, the probies and the oldshcool players.. Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com

the banlist-players, the probies and the oldshcool players.. Empty Re: the banlist-players, the probies and the oldshcool players..

Mon 14 Apr 2008, 22:32
I think I recoqnize that name.
But you know, you can be an ass sometimes. And remember always post replay.
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
the banlist-players, the probies and the oldshcool players.. Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04

the banlist-players, the probies and the oldshcool players.. Empty Re: the banlist-players, the probies and the oldshcool players..

Tue 15 Apr 2008, 03:58
Lol, five lines of 'cades! Did it even survive the first wave? Hah, damn, I slowly get out of practice but never ever THAT much, hehe. So, so... rexord... haha! There always have been wannabe's and there ever will, just like... mosquitos!
+eyebrows
Lothir
Lothir
MSG
MSG
realm_1
the banlist-players, the probies and the oldshcool players.. Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2006-08-04

Tue 15 Apr 2008, 14:37
We can all be ass even you Lisianthus. And I can't defend a silly base with no turrels. But I did get a lot of fun and a great laugh of him.
Lisianthus
Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com

Tue 15 Apr 2008, 15:42
I can be an asshole sometimes? stop joking, I'm allways an asshole.
+gg Man I love these new smileys
parad0x
parad0x
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-03-31
http://www.star-fury.com

Thu 17 Apr 2008, 13:12
Lothir wrote:We can all be ass even you Lisianthus. And I can't defend a silly base with no turrels. But I did get a lot of fun and a great laugh of him.

I avoid building turrets because they usually just ends up killing the Boss in the base. When I do build them, I build them in one corner so they cover one side and we can take the other side.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum