Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
[BETA] Dawn of the Dead 5.3 - This weekend! Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04
[BETA] Dawn of the Dead 5.3 - This weekend! Hp_dot10

s3rius just released the official beta-version of the new map for the Dawn of the Dead series. Please take yourself some time and test his map extensively. Get out of your seats and go hunt some zombies, marines!

[Download] [Bug Report Thread] [DotD 5.3 Forum]

The more people participate, the better and faster bugs and gliches can be eliminated. Report anything unbalanced or errors directly in the Bug-Report Thread in the link above. Have Fun! Wink
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Asgard_Ragna
Sat 12 Jan 2008, 19:18Asgard_Ragna
Okay when i have installed wc3 on my new pc I'll test it ofc. Smile
s3rius
If I could only host.... /w if someone of you plays it in b.net ^^
Mishotaki
Sat 12 Jan 2008, 22:46Mishotaki
i'll go try it right away ^_^
Lisianthus
Sat 12 Jan 2008, 23:09Lisianthus
Muhahahahaaa, S3rius and me just played this map. it was GREAT. A lot more fun than the older one. Better sounds, effects and gameplay.
First only me and s3rius played a game and none of us was enginere but we did pretty well anyway. I fell in love with the sniper. And the balancing that is equaling to the level and number of players where good, but a little to easy.
Anyway if anyone feels any intrest in watching a replay I will post the game with Muhahahahaaa, S3rius and me.
http://rapidshare.com/files/83321648/Dawn_of_the_Dead_5.3a_BETA_Test.w3g.html
Mishotaki
Sun 13 Jan 2008, 03:16Mishotaki
Lisianthus wrote:Muhahahahaaa, S3rius and me just played this map. it was GREAT. A lot more fun than the older one. Better sounds, effects and gameplay.
http://rapidshare.com/files/83321648/Dawn_of_the_Dead_5.3a_BETA_Test.w3g.html
"13+ is freaking hard"
"i hope"
"xD"
LOL

there is a lot less bosses at 10 than normal.... i only saw 3 while in the normal there is 6...
i wish s3rious would have told you what the lucky charms were for Razz
Lisianthus
Sun 13 Jan 2008, 03:25Lisianthus
I died in the most ridicoulus way ever. I was like
"Im on fire dude" and then the reaper comes and kills me.
+blush
Sunny_D
sounds like mucho fun...

+cry

oh, btw, ill open a replay topic for DotD5.3 Beta in the replays sectoin - if you will have other in future, collect them there Wink
s3rius
I've decided to bring out a new beta pretty soon - probably today.
The amount of major bugfixes and the new deathmatch is probably enough for one version^^.
Lisianthus
Mon 14 Jan 2008, 14:30Lisianthus
That'll be great. Lets play when I get back from school. THat'll bee in 2 hours or something.
s3rius
Roget that. Enough time to finish the beta 2.
Sunny_D
Bumping this thread for the portal to announce that s3rius has finished a new beta-version!

check out and - as usual - test the map thoroughly! [LINK]

- Injury System implemented: Every enemy can now inflict Infections or Bone Fractures; The chances of infliction is individual (initially: 15% for Infection, .75% for Bone Fracture).
- Some enemies have higher chances to inflict certain kinds of injuries (fatty => fracture).
- Zombies won't ignore infected players anymore as long as there are uninfected ones.
- Duration on Infection reduced.
- Damage of Infection increased.
- Fracture (arm) reduces damage and attack speed.
- Fracture (leg) reduces movement speed.
- Duration and cooldown of Target designation increased.
- Medic has been re-made. Not finished, though. But it's major abilities are implemented.

Have Fun! Very Happy
parad0x
I will host some games once I have cleared my table from stuff so I can put my laptop on it.
Lisianthus
Wed 16 Jan 2008, 22:42Lisianthus
If I just had seen this earlier. +cry
parad0x
No one wanted to play with me Sad
s3rius
parad0x wrote:No one wanted to play with me Sad

Doh, checked wether you were online, didn't see you though.
After that I had a disconnect and stopped playin Razz
Thu 17 Jan 2008, 00:31DonThompson
I wanna play Smile, make it now Smile
parad0x
Why don't you host it yourself then Don? Smile
Fri 18 Jan 2008, 23:09DonThompson
Because I am to lazy to press the create button and then find the map Razz. Much easier if someone hosts it and just double click on it and wait for the action Wink
s3rius
DonThompson wrote:Because I am to lazy to press the create button and then find the map Razz. Much easier if someone hosts it and just double click on it and wait for the action Wink

Lol, if I were you I'd be happy .. to even be able to host. You should make something out of it^^ Also, DotD hosts are a quite rare race Razz
Lisianthus
Fri 18 Jan 2008, 23:58Lisianthus
Im so alone.
Sat 19 Jan 2008, 00:08DonThompson
Lisianthus
Are you going emo on us?. Don't feel lonley we are here to comfort you.

Fine I'll host some later today in about 30'ish minutes.
s3rius
You ain't even online o.0 I'm sittin in b.net and chatting all the time^^ well, since 20 minutes at least^^
Sat 19 Jan 2008, 00:49DonThompson
Yeah I wasn't onlien then, but I am online now Smile
s3rius
I meant Lisianthus anyways Razz
Just played a match... at the point of highest tention the host left and the game fucked up totally..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum