Go down
Zombie
Zombie
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Getting more people in this forum community Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2006-11-25

Getting more people in this forum community Empty Getting more people in this forum community

Tue 22 May 2007, 12:49
We desperately need new members on this forum, as we 11? 12? People will soon become bum-boys if we don't get new members, It would be fucking GREAT if we had a big community on this forum, not just, 450 members, and 11-12 users ACTIVE.

Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
Getting more people in this forum community Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04

Getting more people in this forum community Empty Re: Getting more people in this forum community

Tue 22 May 2007, 14:16
we should have redesigned the site before so many wc3 players left active scene... that was the mayor mistake >_<

anyway, we generally need to offer a little more... i have many ideas already, and if i can actively play again, i will do for example introduce myself into steam map editor to create a good zombie map for one of the zombie-mods (havent decided finally yet). we should increase as well the basic information offer - a weekly news thread that informs about new zombie games/mods or changes etc... within the next days i will updating the download areas with all basic tools for the corresponding game.

for the beginning it can be helpful, if you - when you are in a zombie game of any kind (css or whatever else), you can throw in the link to this site - if its allowed of course Wink
noco
noco
1LT
1LT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-10-16

Getting more people in this forum community Empty Re: Getting more people in this forum community

Wed 23 May 2007, 00:25
the best way to get members is to own a server... but we can also everybody tag up our clan names and start playing some steam based games. it is the steam based players we most of all need atm, so we gotta make us know on steam
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Getting more people in this forum community Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Fri 25 May 2007, 01:21
Having an official tag for the clan would be nice, i'd spray that in the games i play ^_^
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
Getting more people in this forum community Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04

Fri 25 May 2007, 09:22
http://board.sc2-mod.org/The-Tavern-c8/Suggestions-f34/Clan-Tag-t392.htm?highlight=clan+tag

:)
noco
noco
1LT
1LT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-10-16

Fri 25 May 2007, 10:05
[S.T.A.R.S Officer][*NoCo*]

is my tag
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum