Go down
Zombie
Zombie
MSG
MSG
realm_1
[REPLAY] random replay i though i'd post >.> Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2006-11-25

[REPLAY] random replay i though i'd post >.> Empty [REPLAY] random replay i though i'd post >.>

Thu 30 Nov 2006, 23:26
I can't really rememberwhat happens in this replay, but i do know that i get owned. [REPLAY] random replay i though i'd post >.> Sm22

http://www.savefile.com/files/304617
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1
[REPLAY] random replay i though i'd post >.> Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-04

[REPLAY] random replay i though i'd post >.> Empty Re: [REPLAY] random replay i though i'd post >.>

Fri 01 Dec 2006, 02:28
hmpf, i tried now several times to watch the whole one, but i dont get even to see the first boss appearing... i lagged always out, rofl... -.-

but that is already a good replay, how new ppl die quickly at the beginning of the map: as you can see the enemies attack the one with the lowest healthpoints, the purple player. the bad thing on the first wave is, that there is no poison. sounds unlogical, but if you get poisoned, usually the enemies prefer to hit other victims then and dont follow you until the poison disappears.

to avoid dying at this stage, move quickly to the meeting point. in the group there is a way better chance to survive.

btw, zom13ie, you could be a little more active as medic. as i mentioned, i didnt watch all, but in the beginning you were standing in the base alone, while the purple player got hit seriously. instead of saying "come to me" you mb could sprint to your teammate and support him with heal and/or steroids. Wink

would have been interesting to see how it continues... >_<

but thx that you shared this demo. good one! Smile
Zombie
Zombie
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-11-25

[REPLAY] random replay i though i'd post >.> Empty Re: [REPLAY] random replay i though i'd post >.>

Fri 01 Dec 2006, 18:16
Thanks alot, I think this is the one when red goes afk and i have to buildbase.. That's probs why i didn'tsay come heere
noco
noco
1LT
1LT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-10-16

Sun 03 Dec 2006, 01:31
i cant see this link sorry
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1

Sun 03 Dec 2006, 22:34
really? strange...

you see this one now? http://www.savefile.com/files/304617
noco
noco
1LT
1LT
realm_1

Mon 04 Dec 2006, 16:49
yes i see the link but i cant see the movie
Sunny_D
Sunny_D
LTG
LTG
realm_1

Mon 04 Dec 2006, 18:06
but you have dl the file already? its not a movie file. its a .w3g format... just dl and double click...
noco
noco
1LT
1LT
realm_1

Mon 04 Dec 2006, 21:31
i have done that mate Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum