xRiotZx
SSG
SSG
realm_1
State of The Clans Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2010-06-19

State of The Clans Empty State of The Clans

Sat 23 Jul 2011, 02:19
The state of our clans is in obvious decline, decline that is self-inflicted. It cuts deeply that none of our vets are active anymore, but more than that, that they don't take the time to play 1-2 games a week... I know you all have jobs and college, and the various other circumstances, but there is enough time to play DOTD for 3 hours a week with your clan. I myself don't have much time, but I still play when I can. The inactivity in the clan is a slow poison that will eventually kill us, there is no future for ZKC-ZDC-ZKS in SC2, so until S3rius gets around to making his million-copy-selling game... Drop by and play a few with us still active members every once in a while. Unless I'm unaware of something, we're not changing games just yet, so let's enjoy the rest of our WC3 run before it's cut short by the plague of inactivity.

ZKC, more specifically is in deep recession, step up or step down DarkSath. Let Safer take over, or do more yourself, I know you have so many things to do, but there is always plenty of time in week's end to have some fun.

ZDC, I've always loved ZDC, and I've always wanted to contribute, but since Pebsi has become Chieftain, these newbs who no nothing about the clan nor care to be taught of taken over, and they've shown no respect to me or the very few vets, correct my if I'm wrong, but not a single Shaman in ZDC is registered on the website. I love you Pebsi, but you're an awful Chieftain bro.

DOTD, if I am able to obtain Gimli's beta 9 unprotected, I plan to continue updating Dawn of The Dead until the clan is gone from WC3, with recommendations from my superior veterans like Safer, Poopen, Delanov, and Sath I will carry the torch.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope it strikes a cord in your heart, I don't want to see the clan die just yet.
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
State of The Clans Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

State of The Clans Empty Re: State of The Clans

Sun 24 Jul 2011, 02:39
i will do somethin when ur probation time is expired Smile otherwise im like a new born i just can watch things an say 'agagagagagaggagagagag!!'
ZanX.2
ZanX.2
SSG
SSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-08-17

Wed 27 Jul 2011, 02:51
Yes, it quite saddens me to see the decline of ZDC/ZKC. I have played since Beta 6, and helped create ZKC.
I have A LOT of fond memories of dotd and I would hate to see them go but, ZDC/ZKC will never die. We, the players will keep the spirit of the ZDC/ZKC team alive. As long as there are zombies roaming, you bet that we will be there to handle the situation. Very Happy

Things come and go, that is inevitable, we can't do anything about it. A lot of our old veterans have disappeared, and the new players aren't as "morally willing"
I will never forget the day that we beat hell racoons (In which the replay is outdated) Nothing will be as successful as that. This just shows how much teamwork and coordination can get you through.
To be honest, I won't be surprised "IF" we do get into a zombie apocalypse that we will all be thoroughly prepared. Razz

I don't like the thought of ZDC/ZKC dying, but we can always keep the spirit of zombie decapitation alive.
ArCH_venom
ArCH_venom
MSG
MSG
realm_7
State of The Clans Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2011-04-18

Wed 27 Jul 2011, 06:39
Which reminds me. Cloaking prevents zombie from detecting you. But how do zombies find people? sight? smell? hearing? 7th sense?
xRiotZx
xRiotZx
SSG
SSG
realm_1

Sat 30 Jul 2011, 01:39
We should have a few hours every month in which the still active forum members and still active WC3 members play for a short while.

Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
State of The Clans Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Sat 30 Jul 2011, 13:32
xRiotZx wrote:We should have a few hours every month in which the still active forum members and still active WC3 members play for a short while.

my biggest problem is that whenever i play, there is always an idiot teamkilling someone or we pick hell mode and we die early...

sure i got a lot of XP, but i've never finished beta 8 because the team never got further than half the darkness/plant mission...

xRiotZx
xRiotZx
SSG
SSG
realm_1

Sat 30 Jul 2011, 15:24
Mishotaki wrote:
xRiotZx wrote:We should have a few hours every month in which the still active forum members and still active WC3 members play for a short while.

my biggest problem is that whenever i play, there is always an idiot teamkilling someone or we pick hell mode and we die early...

sure i got a lot of XP, but i've never finished beta 8 because the team never got further than half the darkness/plant mission...

If we could get Horst, Zan, Sath, Dela and Poopen in the same game, along with myself of course... We could probably beat Hell...
ArCH_venom
ArCH_venom
MSG
MSG
realm_7
State of The Clans Pp_vis10
Regist Date : 2011-04-18

Sat 30 Jul 2011, 17:15
that is so sad. my goal now is to kill dragons, sheeps, abominations, dragon turtles. lol
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
State of The Clans Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Sun 31 Jul 2011, 03:30
xRiotZx wrote:We could probably beat Hell...
for me, beating hell is a very far dream from way before ZDC started... when i was joining a bunch of games with ZKS in europe because they were the only experienced players i could find... back then, my kamikaze firebat tank was doing his best to protect everyone while dealing with the latency of playing with people on the other side of the ocean...

nowadays, i'm way too rusty to attempt something like that, i'd be fine to see the newest part of the map that was added with the beta...
xRiotZx
xRiotZx
SSG
SSG
realm_1

Sun 31 Jul 2011, 23:14
ArCH_venom wrote:that is so sad. my goal now is to kill dragons, sheeps, abominations, dragon turtles. lol

It's been like 6 months since I've seen a Dragon... Turtles and Aboms are too common late game.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum