Gimli.SoG
BG
BG
realm_1
Tournament! Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-07-29
http://www.dotd-stars.com
Info ! DotD Tournament!
So I had the idea of hosting a tournament staring our beloved Dawn of the Dead map. The tournament will be held March 5 at 11:00pm Battle.net time. You can find the Battle.net time by typing in /time in chat.

You are required to sign up in teams of 2 or 4, so start looking online for the best dotd players you know! You can participate in the 2 man matches and the four man, but cannot be part of multiple teams in the same category. You must sign up your team here in this thread, just include your team in a single post with a team name, team members name on this forum, and team members battle.net names. Ranks won't matter and you certainly don't have to be in our clan to participate, but each team member will have to have an account here on the forum.

The winners of the this tournament will receive recognition by my channel bot and here on the forum through a User Award system I am currently working on setting up.

Details in advance on the actual gameplay of the tournament are being kept minimal to keep you on your toes ^^. Rest assured it will test your willingness to survive, your teamwork, and various other skills.

The specifics of the tournament gameplay will be posted here on the forum the morning of the tournament.

Good luck to all!

Last edited by Gimli.SoG on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 14:45; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : changed the date to the weekend)
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

nubcake
Wed 24 Feb 2010, 09:52nubcake
*signs up for Team Nubcake*

Prepare to get p'ownt. Noobs.

Edit: Not only did you not sign up as a team, you didn't even sign up correctly. Please actually read the rules for the tournament before impulsively replying to this thread
s3rius
Wed 24 Feb 2010, 14:05s3rius
Interesting. It'll be in the middle of the week and midnight for me, but I consider joining in.

WTB: three other fellas :]

Gimli: I know you stay up super late anyways ^^. I tried to choose a time where most could participate. Please use this thread to sign up for the tournament. Thanks guys
Safer)Sephiroth
Wed 24 Feb 2010, 17:09Safer)Sephiroth
can i join nubcakes team?

Gimli: Talk to each other on battle.net, get a team together, and sign up as I instructed in the first post of this thread. I am not going to dictate who is on who's team.
dingdong23
Wed 24 Feb 2010, 17:49dingdong23
Can the team i'm on have their first game be AGAINST nubcakes team? So it's an easy win! Razz

Yeah that is the middle of the week bummer. I should still be able to pull it off!

Gimli: Please just use this thread to sign up for the tournament.
nubcake
Wed 24 Feb 2010, 22:21nubcake
W/e guys. Moe's on my team. So we're definitely going to win, not that we weren't without him. Consider him our insurance.

If by some tragedy I make a mistake, he's there to blow ding into zombie fancy feast.

TEAM NUBCAKE!

Nubcake: I like how I'm the only one who got "yelled" at.

Shit
Safer)Sephiroth
Wed 24 Feb 2010, 22:39Safer)Sephiroth
Dude... I am pro status... Get at my level.
Gimli.SoG
Wed 24 Feb 2010, 23:15Gimli.SoG
Wow guys, none of you realize what this thread is supposed to be used for. You are supposed to SIGN UP for the tournament here. To help you out, I will show you an example here:

Team Name: More Cowbell
Forum Names: Gimli.SoG, nubcake, Safer)Sephiroth, dingdong23
Battle.net Names: Gimli.SoG, nubcake, Safer)Sephiroth, dingdong23

Post something similar and you will be entered into the tournament bracket I have set up. Fail to do so and you won't be added. So quit cluttering this thread with posts like
nubcake wrote:*signs up for Team Nubcake*

Prepare to get p'ownt. Noobs.
and
Safer)Sephiroth wrote:Dude... I am pro status... Get at my level.
dingdong23
Sat 27 Feb 2010, 06:14dingdong23
Team Name: Zombie Breakers
Players: Kappan, dingdong23
ZanX.2
Sat 27 Feb 2010, 17:31ZanX.2
Signing up for...
Team Name: Pro Stain
Forum names: alimoe, Kappan, ZanX.2, nubcake
Battle.net names: alimoe, Kappan, ZanX.2, nubcake
Safer)Sephiroth
Sat 27 Feb 2010, 18:51Safer)Sephiroth
Team Name : Soldier
Players Safer)Sephiroth and Darkcloud3
Two man
ZanX.2
Sun 28 Feb 2010, 02:44ZanX.2
Also signing for 2 man team
Team Name: Alimoe
Forum names: alimoe, ZanX.2
B.net names: alimoe, ZanX.2
Rizorblade
Tue 02 Mar 2010, 18:09Rizorblade
Team Name: Berserk
Players: HorstRabe / Rizorblade
2men Team
Safer)Sephiroth
Wed 03 Mar 2010, 18:21Safer)Sephiroth
Team name : Soldier(Heroic)
Players: Safer//Darkcloud3//Naggarok//Pooperz
4man team

Last edited by Safer)Sephiroth on Wed 03 Mar 2010, 18:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot 4man)
Prabuty
Thu 04 Mar 2010, 16:07Prabuty
Signing for 4 men team
Team name: Punk Adventure
Players: Prabuty, Biberkrieger_84, S3rius, Dragon_S
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum