Lisianthus
COL
COL
realm_3
Warning new hack! Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-11-03
http://www.dotd-stars.com
Restricted ! WARNING
A new hack has been released by some douche. Every site that in some way relate to WC3 need to be notified and all it's users should be notified aswell.

Crash hack in action! Beaten by Ciara with this guide:

Hack Description:
The player needs two wisps (A and B). He orders A to follow B and then issues about 10000 shift-commands (through the use of this tool). This huge load of commands makes the game more and more laggy (DotD 5 anybody?). That'll kill anybody's pc. The process needs about 60-90 seconds.

How do you notice somebody hacks:
Well.. he got two workers standing idle next to each other. And they're usually Elfs. Apart from that there's no way to spot it.

Anti crash hack guide:

- The hackers always seems to be elf! So be on aware when you watch elfs on loadscreen. (Especially a double elf team in 2v2)
- As soon as it starts lagging : Go scout all possible start locations with some workers. How will you know that its a hack and not your own piece of shit wooden pc?? Well if you know your own pc well then it shouldnt be hard to notice otherwise... you'll learn after being hacked a few times.
- Shortly before you lagg out you pause the game. You only have 3 pauses so spend them wisely.
- Wait for him to unpause the game. DO NOT UNPAUSE THE GAME YOURSELF. Have patience... When he unpauses then the hack attempt is broken. So grab a bottle of beer...
- Everytime he tries to hack you again you repeat the procedure. By now he is aware that you know how to counter his hack so he will most likely attempt to hide his wisp before making a second attempt. This makes scouting even more important... Find those bastards! The timing of the next pause is abit more improvised, like i said i dont know how long you have exactly, but around a min.
- Attack with everything once your hero pops out. I do mean everything. This is not a standard game. He will not have any forces what so ever so bring all your workers and your army towards his base while scouting the possible locations he could have hidden his wisps in. If you wait too long and you run out of Pauses you're dead.
- Find and kill his wisps. For some reason the hack seems to have something to do with wisps. Find them and kill them and you win the game.
- Laugh in the hackers face. Humiliation of the hacker is always important after a succesfull ownage. So by all means whisper him after the game.

http://tft.replayers.com/?action=view&id=140954
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

s3rius
Tue 05 Jan 2010, 04:12s3rius
Go go Blizzard, rid us of another plague!
Gimli.SoG
Tue 05 Jan 2010, 06:13Gimli.SoG
i concur ^.^
Proxy
Sun 10 Jan 2010, 20:49Proxy
Aye, Disgusting.
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum