Go down
koopa124
PFC
PFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-03-15
http://gameonforums.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

I want to look at the DotD Triggers D: Empty I want to look at the DotD Triggers D:

Sat 22 Mar 2008, 04:26
But the map is protected, I mean, i can unprotect it, but the triggeres don't show. Can anyone like, make a blank map, with the triggers? That would be awesome.
parad0x
parad0x
COL
COL
realm_3
I want to look at the DotD Triggers D: Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-03-31
http://www.star-fury.com

I want to look at the DotD Triggers D: Empty Re: I want to look at the DotD Triggers D:

Sat 22 Mar 2008, 15:39
Talking about our version or the other versions? Because you can see the JASS triggers of the old maps if you use the right unprotection tool.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
I want to look at the DotD Triggers D: Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

I want to look at the DotD Triggers D: Empty Re: I want to look at the DotD Triggers D:

Sat 22 Mar 2008, 15:48
Why do you want them? I tell you, you can't learn anything from the old versions. They're just crap.
And if you want anything special of the new version, I can give it to you. With a few exceptions, of course (you won't get stuff like the save system Razz )
parad0x
parad0x
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-03-31
http://www.star-fury.com

Sat 22 Mar 2008, 15:59
Well, there are some cheats hidden in the code of the earlier versions. Maybe he is after them...
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Sat 22 Mar 2008, 16:18
Those cheats wouldn't help him pretty much. All the triggers are so incredibly messed up that you can barely identify it as a cheat. And even if so, you need previo's name (which wouldn't work for battle.net) and something else.
koopa124
PFC
PFC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-03-15
http://gameonforums.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Sun 23 Mar 2008, 23:03
It depends on if its script or not, if its not script, i'd lik e to learn from them. If it's script, forget it.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Sun 23 Mar 2008, 23:17
Almost everything is scripted. Just a few things, that are so simple, that I don't bother to write them in JASS.
YAY_WOOT_YAY
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-02-18

Fri 06 Mar 2009, 11:45
S3rius, can you give ME a sample JASS trigger/Anything for me to tear apart and learn from please? As i am trying to learn JASS, i have read the tutorials (2+) on hiveworkshop but i feel more experience is needed in order for me to JASS by myself D:. JASSCraft Ftw!

So Please tell me if you can give me a few JASS functions an all that Very Happy?

NB:Lol, you gave urself all these medals Razz
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Fri 06 Mar 2009, 14:52
Huh well, I better don't give out any code right from dotd, cause that'd be too messy to understand, but here's some of my playground maps.

http://rapidshare.com/files/206026718/Stuff.rar.html

Some of them require you to have NewGen Jass Pack installed. And some are using stuff like structs and scopes. Don't know whether you already know them.
test6 and plant spells are the easiest Jass trigger stuff I could find.

And for the records: I got all these medals from the other admins, even before I became one myself ^^"
I should give mahself the casualty order for this imputation :0
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Fri 06 Mar 2009, 17:54
s3rius wrote:And for the records: I got all these medals from the other admins, even before I became one myself ^^"
I should give mahself the casualty order for this imputation :0
casualty is for being wrongly edited by an admin/mod
i had an entire post edited cuz someone pressed the edit button in my post instead of his... that's why the medal exists

i wanna stay the only one with the medal Razz
YAY_WOOT_YAY
PVT
PVT
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-02-18

Fri 06 Mar 2009, 21:48
OHHH THANK YOU S3RIUS!! Very Happy ty ty ty ty.
And no, i dunno what structs nor scopes are. Tutorialsnever mentioned them. (And wtf are libraries i wonder?)

Sorry about the accusations D:.

You call them "Playground maps?" they so hard for me to understand. I can barely understand the actual spell (Burrowstrike trigger), let alone what is CScache and IndexSystem?

Btw, nice medals Razz
Asgard_Ragna
Asgard_Ragna
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-01-20

Fri 06 Mar 2009, 23:13
Ahh DarkTempler and OrkofMordor (now Hanky) are good friends of mine, about 1-2 years ago I was in clan Ng0 too Smile

They really increased their skill and Paladon is one of the best GUI Scripter i know.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Sat 07 Mar 2009, 12:11
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79426
http://clanmapz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284

These two tuts might be interesting for you. First one adresses structs, seconds one vJass.

The CSCache is a system to attach values to objects (units, timers and such). Very useful ^^
You usually use a timer like this:
call TimerStart( t, 15, false, function Now)
Means timer t is started with a 15 seconds delay and will call the function Now after this delay. But Now cannot take any arguements this way. You can however attach a value to the timer like this:
call SetCSData(t, 12345)
and in the function Now you can get this value like this:
call GetCSData( GetRemainingTimer() )
Instead of a number you can also attach a unit or anything else by abusing a bug with which you can make every object a number. That'd look like this:
call SetCDData(t, H2I( yourUnit ) )
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum