s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
We're FULL - Page 2 Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

We're FULL - Page 2 Empty Re: We're FULL

Wed 12 Aug 2009, 15:13
Tamer wrote:competitors will pop up and suck up those players who are not happy in ZDC), that means the XP requirement would change over time, following the XP inflation
LOL
The market needs a healthy competition Very Happy Misho's monopolizing ^.^

The biggets drawback I see is that both clans would have different channels..

Also I think you shouldn't try to part up the clan into a recruit clan and a "pro" clan.. that just creates a gap between the two. I can already see people going "Ohh no I don't wanna play with the guys from the recruit clan.. I wanna win hell!".
Plus it's even more logistics for you (Misho) and the new Chieftain to handle.

I'd simply say: Everyone who joins from now on will need to enter the new clan. The bot in the new clan's channel will tell them to check out channel Clan ZDC for games.
Sath
Sath
MG
MG
realm_3
We're FULL - Page 2 Pp_fou10
Regist Date : 2005-07-15
http://dotd6.net

Wed 12 Aug 2009, 15:24
yes that seems a wise solution

keep on both clans your 'grunt' rule with exp

and redirect new clan people to hangout in the zdc channel
and keep host bots there
if we spread people in two channels we will hardly get decent priv game running
DonThompson
MSG
MSG
realm_1
We're FULL - Page 2 Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2007-01-09

Wed 12 Aug 2009, 16:10
Alright I have not fully read what everyone said so this might already have been said, I have just skimmed it.

This is my idea upon the "exp" suggestion. Why dont we have ZDC as the main clan and those that have a x amount of exp are allowed in it, say 10k and then 15k for grunt or something like that. The 2nd clan is for all those below the 10k barrier or those who feel that they wont play DoTD so much but still want to be in it to have the opportunity to be able to play it with clannies. Yes I know there can be problems with this too when a lot people reach 10k barrier but to solve that problem there should be a rule to be online at least once a week for the main clan and not so harsh rules for the 2nd clan like 40 days then kick.

Imo this is a good idea.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
We're FULL - Page 2 Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Wed 12 Aug 2009, 17:17
DonThompson wrote:Alright I have not fully read what everyone said so this might already have been said, I have just skimmed it.

This is my idea upon the "exp" suggestion. Why dont we have ZDC as the main clan and those that have a x amount of exp are allowed in it, say 10k and then 15k for grunt or something like that. The 2nd clan is for all those below the 10k barrier or those who feel that they wont play DoTD so much but still want to be in it to have the opportunity to be able to play it with clannies. Yes I know there can be problems with this too when a lot people reach 10k barrier but to solve that problem there should be a rule to be online at least once a week for the main clan and not so harsh rules for the 2nd clan like 40 days then kick.

Imo this is a good idea.
You could at least read the opening post..
DonThompson
MSG
MSG
realm_1
We're FULL - Page 2 Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2007-01-09

Wed 12 Aug 2009, 18:40
s3rius wrote:
DonThompson wrote:Alright I have not fully read what everyone said so this might already have been said, I have just skimmed it.

Imo this is a good idea.
You could at least read the opening post..

I did...either I missed that or someone edited it pft
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
We're FULL - Page 2 Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Wed 12 Aug 2009, 19:28
since we made a new clan, i'm gonna close this....
it's simpler for the clannies(not ma, sadly) to have 2 twin clans instead of a recruits and an officer clan... so i'll keep it that way...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum