Go down
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
StarCraft 2 release !! - Page 5 Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

StarCraft 2 release !! - Page 5 Empty Re: StarCraft 2 release !!

Thu 15 Apr 2010, 20:07
Eulogy wrote:their base macro
Their whut? ^^

On a more serious note, it's actually not their macro that sucks so much (at least in my 2v1s^^). They're teching up and expanding nicely and their army is everything but small. Their coordination is ok, too.
It's their tactic that lacks so much. They brute forced their way into my mate's base (or totally back-dropped him), but after they failed their attempt to nydus-worm my base they didn't really know how to cope with me.
They had so many chances to finish me of, but finally I've been able to steamroll the one who tried teching up to brood lords (the new Guardians, but even meaner).
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
StarCraft 2 release !! - Page 5 Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Thu 15 Apr 2010, 20:14
lolol s3rius their macro and how many buildings they have to produce, anyway if you ever win 1v2 its because the other 2 people are not very good but they can have the basics, its fun as hell to win though xD but all you need to do is contain and expand and you win Sad
Asgard_Ragna
Asgard_Ragna
COL
COL
realm_3
Regist Date : 2006-01-20

Thu 15 Apr 2010, 20:55
s3rius wrote:
Their whut? ^^

On a more serious note, it's actually not their macro that sucks so much (at least in my 2v1s^^). They're teching up and expanding nicely and their army is everything but small. Their coordination is ok, too.
It's their tactic that lacks so much. They brute forced their way into my mate's base (or totally back-dropped him), but after they failed their attempt to nydus-worm my base they didn't really know how to cope with me.
They had so many chances to finish me of, but finally I've been able to steamroll the one who tried teching up to brood lords (the new Guardians, but even meaner).

Okay, that text is written in a foreign language to me xD
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Thu 15 Apr 2010, 23:41
Asgard_Ragna wrote:
s3rius wrote:
Their whut? ^^

Okay, that text is written in a foreign language to me xD
i'm actually trying to avoid to overhype myself with SC2 info and i actually know pretty much everything he meant... just watch a couple SC2 videos on youtube and you'll know what he means...
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-06-02

Fri 16 Apr 2010, 00:37
That Blink win was Great xD ...But seeing all this game play /screen shots etc just makes me want the game more -_-
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Fri 16 Apr 2010, 02:49
Hahahaha I know what you mean... I have my hands on a legit SCII Key now Very Happy but I haven't installed it yet... it's just sitting on battle.net lol
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Fri 16 Apr 2010, 21:45
Eulogy wrote:Hahahaha I know what you mean... I have my hands on a legit SCII Key now Very Happy but I haven't installed it yet... it's just sitting on battle.net lol
W00t omneeeey let's play a game when you decide to install Smile

But yea, did I contradict your definition of macro? I just said that they usually lose because they hesitate too much and try to fight my army head-on (to use their numerous advantage).
And as you know, as a veteran SC1 player: If you have the advantage, then try to improve your position even more instead of forcing the game to an end. Very Happy

Sun Tzu's The Art of War wrote:If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the outcome of a thousand battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Sat 17 Apr 2010, 05:13
Exactly man. I can't tell you how many times I've beaten a Protoss or Zerg player who was ahead of me economically wise because I snuck an expo out in some corner got a few cannons up dropped in a reaver or two and held vs an army twice my size because of the base advantage.

If they had just left the expo alone expanded again and THEN once they reclaimed the lead for expo's attacked it would have been all over. (Terran doesnt count cause they fuckin (sorry mod) Siege/mine/turret the hell out of the map and just roll you over) lol
Proxy
Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-06-02

Sat 17 Apr 2010, 21:28
LoL who is editing for fucking language? But yea Siege mine the entire map and watch the enemy tip toe around the bigass mine field Very Happy Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Sun 18 Apr 2010, 05:04
I honestly don't know but I got a bad review for it Sad Like what the ***... I think it was more cause I called s3rius a *** (thats right *** I'm talkin bout ya Very Happy) lol anyway..

the only issue with that is that obs and goons both w/ range and then a few squads of zlots behind them (very easy to control) incase you run into the tank line. Obs are map hacks and you MUST use them Very Happy lol I wonder how standard PvT is going to turn out in sc2...
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3

Mon 19 Apr 2010, 12:30
Some people managed to play a custom map online Very Happy
Sounds like no big success, but actually it's pretty hard to do so at the moment.