:: --=| General Forums |=-- :: -THE TAVERN-
Share | 

My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MSG
XArmyof1x

realm_1

Regist Date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 02:11

(Edit: This is my personal review of the test version of B7)

This is my personal review of Dawn of the Dead 6 B7:

So it started off with s3rius inviting me into a game room and i was like wtf ........ so i joined, then i was loading and i was even more wtf. Once it loaded i was like OMFG !!!!!! Im testing B7!!!!!!!

So after 15-20 min (Omni took forever to load lol =P) we all got it started. From the very beginning i was like this is awesome. The way we entered the game was completly different that before. No more annoying train lol. There are many different abilities, My fav is the
Deagle (it pwns). My Deagle saved me a few times while in combat.

The map has a huge add-on to it. It now has more added to the south side and the east side. I only played the darkness mission but our team was so good that barely anyone died. The only people that died was lordalpha (stop going afk dude lmao).

There were many new items. The command -mystats shows how effective your character is from not getting poisoned. There is a new supply drop that comes down that contains mutiple items that can be very helpful later (also has extra cpr for all the noobs dieing like 2-3 times). It also has new missions and many more soldiers are introduced into the game than before. I've only played as the Medic but still the game was awesome.

In all my RTS games ive played thats the best modded game ive played ever. Even the way everyone talks is different it shows more of your hard-earned ranks. Ex- 1SG XArmyof1x: I'm Reloading / [Open Channel] 1SG XArmyof1x: Can i have some ammo please??.

Also, one last thing, ever tried giving ammo to someone and some noob swoops by and takes it. Well s3rius has fixed that problem, he has introduced a new function where you can give 2 of your clips directly into their inventory without the drop clip function.

Props goes to you s3rius for making such as awesome game.

My official review: XArmyof1x

Btw, if i ruined your suprise dont pm or say anything bad to me i gave a caution ^^^^^ (look at topic title)

I made small paragraphs so it didnt hurt to look at ^^ -Eulogy
Thank you Omni -XArmyof1x

Last edited by XArmyof1x on Mon 20 Jul 2009, 20:38; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LTC
Proxy

realm_1

Regist Date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 02:38

lol Razz it can't be reviewed yet it's not officially out it was only a test

the_underhand: I went to a beauty contest
the_underhand: bikini 2009
the_underhand: miss bikini
the_underhand: and won
[Bnet 3:13 pm 10/9/2009]
Back to top Go down
MSG
Death_X_Magi

realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 04:45

He liked it that much he had to review it lol. I didn't read anything, should have put spoiler alert.
Back to top Go down
COL
Eulogy

realm_1

Regist Date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 05:49

lol.. ah shutup my DL speed was worth the wait -.- either way... nice review I suppose.. doesnt give too much away so I aprove of it lol

it is a god damn masterpiece of a map though I will grant you that ^^ AND IT WAS 13 MINUTES K?
Back to top Go down
http://www.edge.ca
MSG
XArmyof1x

realm_1

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 06:04

Death_X_Magi wrote:
He liked it that much he had to review it lol. I didn't read anything, should have put spoiler alert.

You kno mabye i just wanted to put a review as a congratulations for s3rius...... even think of that???????? didnt think so so back off please =/
Back to top Go down
LTG
Sunny_D

realm_1

Regist Date : 2006-02-04

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 06:04

The member 'XArmyof1x' has done the following action : [Roll the dice]

'Dice Normal (1-6)' :
Back to top Go down
MSG
XArmyof1x

realm_1

WTF?!?!?!?! is roll teh dice
Back to top Go down
COL
Eulogy

realm_1

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 06:52

I have no clue and now I'm scared... what ever you did why did Sunny post that? lol
Back to top Go down
MSG
XArmyof1x

realm_1

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 08:01

Its a BOMB and it will blow up in 4 hrs plz run far and fast
Back to top Go down
COL
Eulogy

realm_1

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 08:03

meh I'll be asleep in 4 hours have fun with that lol ^^
Back to top Go down
BG
Mishotaki

realm_1

Regist Date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 08:28

Eulogy wrote:
I have no clue and now I'm scared... what ever you did why did Sunny post that? lol
Sunny's last visit was in 2008.... so it wasn't anyone who logged in with his account or anything....
so it must be some kind of script...

my oh my... it is a script... that nobody ever used before LOL

Last edited by Mishotaki on Mon 20 Jul 2009, 08:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LTG
Sunny_D

realm_1

Regist Date : 2006-02-04

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 08:28

The member 'Mishotaki' has done the following action : [Roll the dice]

'Dice Normal (1-6)' :

"Sir, we are surrounded!". "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Back to top Go down
SGFC
LimeEmil

realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 09:21

Nice review Smile
Back to top Go down
SSG
Xetras

realm_3
Regist Date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 12:02

Nice review, it was interesting reading. Even though some stuff might still be changed (my opinion of s3rius is that he likes to change stuff, regardless if there is a reason or not Razz) but after reading that, I'm looking forward to the new map.

I find it amusing you timed the loading time Omni Very Happy
Back to top Go down
COL
Asgard_Ragna

realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-01-21

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 14:16

Well I think mkany of us have tested b7 before, esp. the zombie apocalypse version Very Happy

The review was okay, but not needed I guess.

You know, zombies can be stopped with axe blows to the head, chainsaw attacks to the neck, shotgun blasts to the face, and stakes driven through their chests.
The interesting thing is that all of these methods work on normal people, so there`s no need to learn a new set of skills.
Back to top Go down
MG
Sath

realm_3

Regist Date : 2005-07-15

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 16:28

beta of beta o_O

the dice roll wasn't needed Smile

Back to top Go down
http://dotd6.net
MSG
XArmyof1x

realm_1

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 16:30

Xetras wrote:
I find it amusing you timed the loading time Omni Very Happy

Lol LimeEmil timed the loading

and Omni i said a wait of 15-20 (Omni took forever to load) regardless of how long it took u to load we spent forever in waiting room lol =P

And thanks for the feedback

Quote :
The review was okay, but not needed I guess.

No it was completly needed
Back to top Go down
LTC
Proxy

realm_1

Regist Date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   Tue 21 Jul 2009, 00:24

Hahahah Dice Roll FTW. But i'm Sorry The house wins. Now please surrender your soul and proceed to the door Thank you for playing

the_underhand: I went to a beauty contest
the_underhand: bikini 2009
the_underhand: miss bikini
the_underhand: and won
[Bnet 3:13 pm 10/9/2009]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)   

Back to top Go down

My Review (caution might ruin a surprise)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1