Proxy
LTC
LTC
realm_1
Grunt Requirements - Page 3 Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-06-02

Grunt Requirements - Page 3 Empty Re: Grunt Requirements

Fri 12 Jun 2009, 19:40
+blank If your really willing to sit down and photoshop your exp then it doesn't really matter what rank you are.
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Fri 12 Jun 2009, 19:56
Mish is right but I cmon dude, we've all played with him we've all seen it... I'm pretty sure you can trust the members of the clan not to lie.. and if they do.. boot em.. simple as that lol.. there should be no reason to have to Lie about your rank.. just play and get it up.

I feel this is an easy solution to an easy problem ^^ lol just PLAY with the person in question hahaha
Die_Plz
Die_Plz
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-26

Fri 12 Jun 2009, 20:12
Lmao i dont have photoshop and if i try and change it in Paint it will look fake. And its just u whos being a big pussy. And besides how many games ive played wit u?5? 6 games? I only Spammed once and i told u i wont do it again but u have to be a BIG PUSSY ABOUT IT
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Fri 12 Jun 2009, 20:17
Die_Plz wrote:Lmao i dont have photoshop and if i try and change it in Paint it will look fake. And its just u whos being a big pussy. And besides how many games ive played wit u?5? 6 games? I only Spammed once and i told u i wont do it again but u have to be a BIG PUSSY ABOUT IT

This is not needed Die_Plz say it nicely or not at all... I don't want to see you start flaming other members of our clan on these threads.. do it through PM and I have no issue with it.. otherwise and I really hate to say this but your proving Mish's point.
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Fri 12 Jun 2009, 20:51
Die_Plz wrote:Lmao i dont have photoshop and if i try and change it in Paint it will look fake. And its just u whos being a big pussy. And besides how many games ive played wit u?5? 6 games? I only Spammed once and i told u i wont do it again but u have to be a BIG PUSSY ABOUT IT
The reason i don't want to EVER ply with you again is that EVERY SINGLE TIME i see you, you're the one annoying me with trying to be forgiven with either a whisper or something... or you're plain insulting me like right now!

HOW THE FUCK can i forgive an immature kid who spammed because he died in his own hosted game, i mean it might be understandable if it was the beginning and you had the courtesy to stay the whole game but it was right after you died as we were guetting our asses kicked, when he's annoying me even more EVERY SINGLE DAY?

it would have been water under the bridge if you didn't start annoying me everyday... but trying to be forgiven by annoying and insulting someone just proves how much of an idiot you are...
IA-Firestarter
IA-Firestarter
MSG
MSG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-05-30

Sat 13 Jun 2009, 01:37
Eulogy wrote:
IA-Firestarter wrote:Rofl, I am just love these pictures people are changing their avatar to!

huh? Once again your post has nothing to do with the topic.

Fire if your going to say useless things that have no input into the thread use the chatbox >.<

I am not saying things useless... Read above, I'm just saying different things now about people's avatars.. I'll be sure I PM people next time..

Have a nice day and go die!

Eulogy wrote:Mish is right but I cmon dude, we've all played with him we've all seen it... I'm pretty sure you can trust the members of the clan not to lie.. and if they do.. boot em.. simple as that lol.. there should be no reason to have to Lie about your rank.. just play and get it up.

I feel this is an easy solution to an easy problem ^^ lol just PLAY with the person in question hahaha

Yes, I'm sure alot of people have seen his rank.. because he is one of the host but I'm pretty sure alot of people have seen his rank.

Last edited by IA-Firestarter on Sat 13 Jun 2009, 01:44; edited 2 times in total
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1

Sat 13 Jun 2009, 02:10
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I know fire but I'm saying do you really think the Grunt Requirements thread is the right place to put it? lol and I did read the above Smile either way.. these requirements should cause that much of a fuss I say we close this thread and leave the requirements as they are I suppose.

Mishotaki: i agree, nothing more to discuss here
Sponsored content