Update on Who is still Active. New List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
COL
Eulogy

realm_1

Regist Date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Sun 19 Apr 2009, 19:24

Ok so.. basically just put your name down if you still play DotD.
Because I feel that there are some new people who dont play with us and some older ones who now don't play but I don't know who is who x.x so.. yeah... really this is just a new List of Active Players.

OmniEulogy@Lordaeron/Azeroth/Northrend
Back to top Go down
http://www.edge.ca
COL
Asgard_Ragna

realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Sun 19 Apr 2009, 21:06

I play sometimes, indeed i do not really play any computer games at all atm...school just eats to much time.

You know, zombies can be stopped with axe blows to the head, chainsaw attacks to the neck, shotgun blasts to the face, and stakes driven through their chests.
The interesting thing is that all of these methods work on normal people, so there`s no need to learn a new set of skills.
Back to top Go down
LTG
s3rius

realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Sun 19 Apr 2009, 22:40

I'm not sure whether starting a new list is such a good idea. It will be outdated as fast as the other one, and there might also be active players who don't visit the forum too often and thus are only on the older list.
Back to top Go down
COL
Eulogy

realm_1

Regist Date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Mon 20 Apr 2009, 07:47

You're right but at the same time a new list would give players the opportunity to add people to play with who arent on the old list.. the objective of this thread isnt to get everybody who is active to sign on.. more or less its just to give the few who do somebody to add or play with.

The old list I felt was a guessing game at this point as to who would ever be on or not. Because I havent seen MarkGunnar or any of the older guys I've played with in a long time now.. but they are some of the newest on that list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edge.ca
MG
Sath

realm_3

Regist Date : 2005-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Mon 20 Apr 2009, 10:18

the first entry in the list is the last added

Back to top Go down
http://dotd6.net
1SG
Markgunnar

realm_2

Regist Date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Mon 20 Apr 2009, 11:08

im still here i just started school sry for not being on i will start playing again once i get better at managing school with the rest of my life "video games" haha oh and im always on the site at least watching the progress of the game. I havent forgot you omni haha
Back to top Go down
CPL
darkyoshiwar

realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Wed 29 Apr 2009, 05:09

I'm here whenever.

Darkyoshiwar West
Back to top Go down
PFC
alacer

realm_1
Regist Date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Fri 08 May 2009, 18:52

<.< i go out to buy chocolate... (3 months ago) and the whole site changes xD i'm more like a LAN player (i don't have the original game nor the money to buy it) so i usualy play over lan or in pvpgn servers... now that i think of it maybe i'll make a tuto on how to play pvpgn without losing the posibility of playing the official servers n_n, but more than other thing just passing trough to let you know that still in argentina we play DotD xD

and just in case <.<

KwanChangKane
Soul-_-Rip
At, OMBUserver Razz
Back to top Go down
COL
Asgard_Ragna

realm_3

Regist Date : 2006-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Fri 08 May 2009, 19:29

I think i gonne start paying dotd again, but for some reasons i disconnected the last 2 games >.<. We'l see what happens.

You know, zombies can be stopped with axe blows to the head, chainsaw attacks to the neck, shotgun blasts to the face, and stakes driven through their chests.
The interesting thing is that all of these methods work on normal people, so there`s no need to learn a new set of skills.
Back to top Go down
MSG
Tangax

realm_3

Regist Date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Wed 20 May 2009, 00:48

im on the zks channel pretty much all day everyday apart from wednesdays ready to host for people, but the max clan members i ever see on is about 4, and only about 2 of them want to get together for a DOTD, so please more on!
Back to top Go down
2LT
aChiiies

realm_2
Regist Date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Wed 20 May 2009, 10:12

achiiies@Lordaeron/Northrend

whisper me!! i am keen for dotd all the time ! x3
Back to top Go down
MSG
Tangax

realm_3

PostSubject: Activivity   Wed 20 May 2009, 12:04

ok mate ill look out for you, i would just like to see more people active in ZKS so we can get some awesome games in, and maybe expand the popularity of DOTD 6.0
Back to top Go down
2LT
aChiiies

realm_2

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Thu 21 May 2009, 02:21

oh neat. but wat region u on ? i am usually on us west cuz of time difference. when i go on europe in clan zks no1 is on lol. and if i want to play game with clan ppl i hav to wake up early in the morning . haha

Another day... another day of killing zombie ... sigh...

LETS FUCKEN DO IT !!! ?!!! "YEEE HEAAA
Back to top Go down
MSG
Tangax

realm_3

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Thu 21 May 2009, 11:39

northrend mate
Back to top Go down
2LT
aChiiies

realm_2

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   Fri 22 May 2009, 02:03

so many north players ....

Another day... another day of killing zombie ... sigh...

LETS FUCKEN DO IT !!! ?!!! "YEEE HEAAA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Who is still Active. New List   

Back to top Go down

Update on Who is still Active. New List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1