Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
[MOVIE] RE: Degeneration. Pp_off10
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

[MOVIE] RE: Degeneration. Empty [MOVIE] RE: Degeneration.

Mon 23 Feb 2009, 04:53
[MOVIE] RE: Degeneration. 20732_10

Resident Evil : Degeneration

A thread for Degeneration. Fairly simple.. who has seen it, who hasnt, who wants to.. stuff like that Smile

I also want to know what you thought about it if you have seen it.

In my oppinion it was extremely well done and they kept Leon's character as bad ass as they could lol ^^

Hmmm... I might wanna add that if you havent seen it there will probably be a lot of spoilers in this thread.. lol.. Such as the fact that the way they reunite Claire and Leon is SUCH a Tribute to the original games... they meet in the exact same circumstance in the sence that he tells her to get down without warning lol.

Anyway I'd like to hear your thoughts before I continue into anything more... advanced in the Movie ^^.
Markgunnar
Markgunnar
1SG
1SG
realm_2
[MOVIE] RE: Degeneration. Pp_mem10
Regist Date : 2009-02-08

[MOVIE] RE: Degeneration. Empty Re: [MOVIE] RE: Degeneration.

Mon 23 Feb 2009, 06:57
it was a great movie all the resident evil movies should have been done the way they did degeneration.

If they would have done this movie with real actors as the first resident evil movie it would have been epic.
s3rius
s3rius
LTG
LTG
realm_3
[MOVIE] RE: Degeneration. Pp_adm10
Regist Date : 2006-02-11

Mon 23 Feb 2009, 13:45
It's definately better than the life-action movies, which were, except of the first one, pretty poor imo.

The setting is an infested air port. Leon and a small police team fight their way through in hope of finding survivors, but what would Resident Evil be without a tyrant and some super corporation trying to hide the dark truth about their research o0

Throughout a good movie, though a few passages were a bit annoying.
[runt]
I remember that scene where that one little girl fell down a pile of rubble and saw a zombie just a few meters in front of her and she went like "omg omg help me help me it's gonna eat me omg" and didn't even think about running away -.-
[/runt]
Mishotaki
Mishotaki
BG
BG
realm_1
Regist Date : 2006-09-23

Mon 23 Feb 2009, 18:09
this was much better than the Real Life movies... but it felt like a collection of cutscenes from a game... i was very detached from the plot....

Claire didn't really shoot any zombies like Leon and the rest did... it's like she was just a plot device more than anything... She had her own game FFS! it's not like you never shot any zombies with her...

SPOILER ALERT!!!!
Anyway... a little bit too much of the "omg the evil guy is the brother of the person who's gonna be the person at your side" that is in so many of the early games...

and where did the boobs of the SWAT girl goin her uniform? they are like HUMONGOUS in her dress....

END OF SPOILER ALERT

It's a fairly entertaining movie... but i play the games for the fun action tied to that plot.... the plotholes makes it annoying...
Eulogy
Eulogy
COL
COL
realm_1
Regist Date : 2009-01-26
http://www.edge.ca

Wed 04 Mar 2009, 19:33
Well, Mish Claire does seem like she has taken the more Peaceful path in the Movie.. I mean cmon.. NGO member from Terra Save? lol She doesnt seem like the gun weilding type anymore...

However that being said... when Leon throws her the gun in the airport she wtfpwnz some Zombies rofl for lack of a better term xD

The whole "omg hes my brother" thing was kinda stupid HOWEVER the British "Terrorist" you might say... Made the entire movie very entertaining and say what you will but I did NOT see him being the one who set it all up lol... Although watching the movie for the 3rd time I am realizing he leaves when he see's the guy becoming to show signs of being a victim in the Airport and he doesnt really seem that surprised that the entire vacine blows up in his face... other then that he is a pretty solid character ^^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum